John Kerry hates cats ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Old October 23rd 04, 06:43 AM
Karl-Hugo Weesberg

Default John Kerry hates cats ! ! ! ! ! ! !

He will create a law that all cats will be considered food in the
future and all your cats will be butchered, grilled and eaten!!!

So better vote for George W.Bush, because Bush LOVES cats ! ! !
Old October 23rd 04, 06:01 PM
Dave

Yes 'W' and his brother, Jeb, love cats so much that they want all the
cats in florida collected and killed.

Old October 26th 04, 03:21 AM
Hans Schrøder

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" wrote in message
om...
He will create a law that all cats will be considered food in the
future and all your cats will be butchered, grilled and eaten!!!

So better vote for George W.Bush, because Bush LOVES cats ! ! !

Could you, please, give me an accurate source for this statement from Mr.
Kerry?

Hans

Old October 26th 04, 01:51 PM
Bobcat

"Hans Schrøder" wrote in message
news
"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" wrote in message
om...
He will create a law that all cats will be considered food in the
future and all your cats will be butchered, grilled and eaten!!!

So better vote for George W.Bush, because Bush LOVES cats ! ! !

Could you, please, give me an accurate source for this statement

from Mr.
Kerry?
Hans

Hans, uh, I'm afraid you're inadvertently feeding a troll. They love
attention. I suggest it's best to killfile him/her and others as I've
done. That's why I hadn't seen his/her silly little message until you
copied it in your reply. Not to worry, I've done the same thing,
before I became aware of how to avoid reading the nonsense from these
juvenile minds.

Old October 26th 04, 01:57 PM
Bobcat

"Bobcat" wrote in message
.. .

"Hans Schrøder" wrote in message
news

Could you, please, give me an accurate source for this statement

from Mr.
Kerry?
Hans

Hans, uh, I'm afraid you're inadvertently feeding a troll. They love
attention. I suggest it's best to killfile him/her and others as

I've
done. That's why I hadn't seen his/her silly little message until

you
copied it in your reply. Not to worry, I've done the same thing,
before I became aware of how to avoid reading the nonsense from

these
juvenile minds.

I guess I haven't remembered everything about handling trolls. I
responded to you, and included his silly little message in my OWN
reply! Sorry.

Old October 28th 04, 05:44 PM
Marion

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message news:nJMfd.321632$3l3.143284@attbi_s03...
Marion wrote:

So better vote for George W.Bush, because Bush LOVES cats ! ! !

Sheesh! Bush must be in trouble if his supporters are sinking
as low as this.

Hello!!! DUH!!! Can't you tell it's a _Kerry_ supporter trying to make bush
supporters look bad???

Or else a Bush supporter making it look like a Kerry supporter trying to make
a Bush supporter look bad.

The fact that all of these are possible makes me glad I'm Canadian! ;-}

Marion
Old October 28th 04, 07:07 PM
Cat Protector

I read on one Web Site that John Kerry is a dog lover and also has a bird as
well. Apparently Bush also goes the dog route but also has a cat. Of course
I am sure that cat is probably wanting a different human than Bush.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

Marion wrote:
(Karl-Hugo Weesberg) wrote in message
. com...
He will create a law that all cats will be considered food in the
future and all your cats will be butchered, grilled and eaten!!!

So better vote for George W.Bush, because Bush LOVES cats ! ! !

Sheesh! Bush must be in trouble if his supporters are sinking
as low as this.

Hello!!! DUH!!! Can't you tell it's a _Kerry_ supporter trying to make
bush supporters look bad???

--?
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com

Old October 28th 04, 07:45 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Marion wrote:

So better vote for George W.Bush, because Bush LOVES cats ! ! !
Sheesh! Bush must be in trouble if his supporters are sinking
as low as this.

Hello!!! DUH!!! Can't you tell it's a _Kerry_ supporter trying to
make bush
supporters look bad???

Or else a Bush supporter making it look like a Kerry supporter trying
to make
a Bush supporter look bad.

That;s another possibility

The fact that all of these are possible makes me glad I'm Canadian!
;-}

Marion

And I'm glad I'n _*NOT*_ a Canadian!

--?