Offishul RPCC blog!!

Old September 20th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Offishul RPCC blog!!

Efferywun I haf an anownsement!! Tha uffishul RPCC blog is now open!! I no
it is a bit ruff at tha moment, however if yu hav enny pikshurs, ur if yew
can Konvinse yur owners to get Kreatif wiffa Kamera, pleeese send me enny
Pikshurs uf yurself, wif deskripshun of wich efent yu is at, and what yu is
wering, an yu will b added to tha blog. I wud lik to do a post fur every
event, if possibl, but it is entirly up to yu an how bisy yu arrr. Ennyway,
heeer it is.
http://rpcc-events.blogspot.com/

Old September 20th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

meeee wrote:
Efferywun I haf an anownsement!! Tha uffishul RPCC blog is now open!!
I no it is a bit ruff at tha moment, however if yu hav enny pikshurs,
ur if yew can Konvinse yur owners to get Kreatif wiffa Kamera,
pleeese send me enny Pikshurs uf yurself, wif deskripshun of wich
efent yu is at, and what yu is wering, an yu will b added to tha
blog. I wud lik to do a post fur every event, if possibl, but it is
entirly up to yu an how bisy yu arrr. Ennyway, heeer it is.
http://rpcc-events.blogspot.com/

Skyuze me, but 'Rebecca' iz akshulee me.
Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Old September 20th 06, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
Efferywun I haf an anownsement!! Tha uffishul RPCC blog is now open!!
I no it is a bit ruff at tha moment, however if yu hav enny pikshurs,
ur if yew can Konvinse yur owners to get Kreatif wiffa Kamera,
pleeese send me enny Pikshurs uf yurself, wif deskripshun of wich
efent yu is at, and what yu is wering, an yu will b added to tha
blog. I wud lik to do a post fur every event, if possibl, but it is
entirly up to yu an how bisy yu arrr. Ennyway, heeer it is.
http://rpcc-events.blogspot.com/

Skyuze me, but 'Rebecca' iz akshulee me.
Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Oh I'm so sorry!! I was just looking at Rebecca's pikshurs and had Rebecca
on tha mind! I am sooo sorry Pitoonya, I will go an change it rite away!!
Anyfing yu want me to rite? Pleese forgif me.
humbly, jasmeen an hur stoopid sekritry

Old September 20th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Now fixed. Mi apologeees agen pitoonya, I was finkin uf too menny fings at
onct, wich is no ekskewse I no.

Old September 20th 06, 07:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iza veri fun idermint, Tiger, who knowz hiz hooman iz too lazi ta doit
but purowd of you aniway

Old September 20th 06, 08:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

meeee wrote:
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
Efferywun I haf an anownsement!! Tha uffishul RPCC blog is now
open!! I no it is a bit ruff at tha moment, however if yu hav enny
pikshurs, ur if yew can Konvinse yur owners to get Kreatif wiffa
Kamera, pleeese send me enny Pikshurs uf yurself, wif deskripshun
of wich efent yu is at, and what yu is wering, an yu will b added
to tha blog. I wud lik to do a post fur every event, if possibl,
but it is entirly up to yu an how bisy yu arrr. Ennyway, heeer it
is. http://rpcc-events.blogspot.com/

Skyuze me, but 'Rebecca' iz akshulee me.
Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Oh I'm so sorry!! I was just looking at Rebecca's pikshurs and had
Rebecca on tha mind! I am sooo sorry Pitoonya, I will go an change it
rite away!! Anyfing yu want me to rite? Pleese forgif me.
humbly, jasmeen an hur stoopid sekritry

Nottid tuu wurree. Itz nottid uh bigbig ting, but I knu yu wud want tu
geddit rite :-)

Pit2nya, grayshuzlee

Old September 20th 06, 09:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

great idermint, owr hooman keepz her shoez way up hi anna in boxez kuz one
of uses, anna we isunt tellin hadda kill a leather pair, Tiger, smirkin for
hiz furndz inginuti
meeee wrote in message
Fangyu Tiger
but my hoomin gotted Pitoonya's nam wrong an is now Being Punished

Severly.
I am hurkin in hur shoos. Tha wuns she keeps fur speshul, so she won't

find
it til just beefor she goez out, an then it will be too layte.

Old September 20th 06, 09:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
[...]

Fangyu Pitoonya fur yur gentlekatness. As I waz jus sayin to Tiger, i is
hurkin in sekritry's best shoes. She will not mak the same mistak agen.
Reely I shud dok her pay.
Jasmeen

Old September 20th 06, 11:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

OOOh Tiger yu is furry cleva noing how to killa lether pear. I will haf to
praktise a bit more to keep up wif yu boys!
Jasmeen

meeee wrote in message
Efferywun I haf an anownsement!! Tha uffishul RPCC blog is now open!!
no
it is a bit ruff at tha moment, however if yu hav enny pikshurs, ur if
yew
can Konvinse yur owners to get Kreatif wiffa Kamera, pleeese send me

enny
Pikshurs uf yurself, wif deskripshun of wich efent yu is at, and what

yu
is
wering, an yu will b added to tha blog. I wud lik to do a post fur

every
event, if possibl, but it is entirly up to yu an how bisy yu arrr.
Ennyway,
heeer it is.
http://rpcc-events.blogspot.com/

Tha rpcc blog idear meeee Cat community 4 September 13th 06 09:25 AM
We'ze startid a Blog! FurrsomeThreesome Cat community 16 January 14th 06 10:14 PM
CAT DIARY Cat Diary Cat anecdotes 0 June 15th 05 07:12 PM
GW: "what my cats have killed" blog Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 17 April 18th 05 12:54 PM
Beverley's Bubbel Blog Bev Cat anecdotes 11 November 28th 04 06:13 PM