Piglett is in the hou

Old June 10th 10, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Piglett is in the hou

I warmed up some can food this morning, same as last night, but this time
added some salsa with garlic to it. Went over and held the plate about an
inch from the hole. She talked and then stuck her head out to taste the
food, She would have hated it, not a people food eater at all. I have never
grabbed a cat by it's head but, I did this time. She tried to fight me but
I won. When she got home she seemed confused to a minute then the other two
greeted her and she began to purr, so loud I could hear her a room away.

I am still concerned that something is wrong. Can't get to vet until
tomorrow. She will tell the community her adventure later.

Old June 10th 10, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 07:38:16 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

I warmed up some can food this morning, same as last night, but this time
added some salsa with garlic to it. Went over and held the plate about an
inch from the hole. She talked and then stuck her head out to taste the
food, She would have hated it, not a people food eater at all. I have never
grabbed a cat by it's head but, I did this time. She tried to fight me but
I won. When she got home she seemed confused to a minute then the other two
greeted her and she began to purr, so loud I could hear her a room away.

I am still concerned that something is wrong. Can't get to vet until
tomorrow. She will tell the community her adventure later.

i told yew all in da catmunity yesturdai i wood leaf piglet a fudz and
that wood git her back!
beauty
Old June 10th 10, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 10, 8:38*am, "Granby" wrote:
I warmed up some can food this morning, same as last night, but this time
added some salsa with garlic to it. *Went over and held the plate about an
inch from the hole. *She talked and then stuck her head out to taste the
food, She would have hated it, not a people food eater at all. *I have never
grabbed a cat by it's head but, I did this time. *She tried to fight me but
I won. *When she got home she seemed confused to a minute then the other two
greeted her and she began to purr, so loud I could hear her a room away.

I am still concerned that something is wrong. *Can't get to vet until
tomorrow. *She will tell the community her adventure later.

Following Beauty's adbice. Rurry smart hoomin. Byooty is a jenyus. Her
frenz will unconfoozl hur.

--
Maggy May, purring for her Hous

Old June 10th 10, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 10, 8:38*am, "Granby" wrote:
I warmed up some can food this morning, same as last night, but this time
added some salsa with garlic to it. *Went over and held the plate about an
inch from the hole. *She talked and then stuck her head out to taste the
food, She would have hated it, not a people food eater at all. *I have never
grabbed a cat by it's head but, I did this time. *She tried to fight me but
I won. *When she got home she seemed confused to a minute then the other two
greeted her and she began to purr, so loud I could hear her a room away.

I am still concerned that something is wrong. *Can't get to vet until
tomorrow. *She will tell the community her adventure later.

A tired little former barncat and his faithful Airdale companion bed
down for their first sleep in many hours

"Wee will go joyn da hunt for dat HRFL Tiger in da morning. Yoo ok?"

"Ruff"

--
Wascal
Old June 10th 10, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Me anna Willow will join dat hunt wiff urselvez. Gramby won't let Piglett
near a door right now and says da porterz iz off limitz ta Pig and me anna
Willow
best member dat iffin we duzen wanna looze r happi hom. No way for dat.

Old June 10th 10, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Granby wrote:
I warmed up some can food this morning, same as last night, but this time
added some salsa with garlic to it. Went over and held the plate about an
inch from the hole. She talked and then stuck her head out to taste the
food, She would have hated it, not a people food eater at all. I have never
grabbed a cat by it's head but, I did this time. She tried to fight me but
I won. When she got home she seemed confused to a minute then the other two
greeted her and she began to purr, so loud I could hear her a room away.

I am still concerned that something is wrong. Can't get to vet until
tomorrow. She will tell the community her adventure later.

Good work! I hope she didn't scratch you. MLB
Old June 10th 10, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Sew gwad hur iz hoam..big reeleef.. wunner wutz upp wif dat plase?? . gnow
wee kan sleap. Meowmie gwabbed mee by da nek wen ai xskaped uh foo munthz
ugo.
Mz Pigett will be umkay at TEDs tewmorrow.. r yew umkay Gramby? Wee iz
catsurned fur yerownself tew cuz wee luvs yew sew mutch. ai shud sned yoo
sum valleyum fur da boff uf yew....ai snet da Piglet uh emayle. Luffs
Mosey

"Granby"

Old June 10th 10, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Me too, and I haven't met Piglett. TED can put her on valium, did you know
that?
If she has issues from when she was a bittie, well..wait and see what TED
says and please know we are SO glad she finally came home.
There must be some funny mice or something next door.. Love, da anti Kyla

Old June 10th 10, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Datz gud dat yew hafta stay en n gnot wurry da Gramby wike dat. Nope, yoo
hab uh nise happi hoam n dunt wunt tew loze et. Dat wud be bad n sad.
ai kan port ovur n vizit inny tyme yew wike n ai kan hab uh tawk
wiff Piglett n fynd owt wat iz upp wif hur. Luvs Mosey

[...]

Piglett spends in Hotel Abandoned Granby Cat community 13 June 14th 10 05:01 AM
Piglett is home Granby Cat anecdotes 8 June 11th 10 06:16 AM
Piglett Granby Cat community 5 February 22nd 10 08:00 PM
Piglett cries for Sadie A Dog Granby Cat community 16 October 14th 09 06:36 AM
Deer Piglett Will in New Haven Cat community 0 July 22nd 09 12:54 AM