to the party

Old November 10th 09, 08:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default to the party

kule you anna plate os shrimpeezmnn duzint get beter dan dat, chester

--
Have a great day
"Lucy" wrote in message
Chester! I found da pardy. Herez a plate of shrimpees. We can eet an danse
an smurgle.

Lucy

Old November 10th 09, 08:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

bezt thing bowt diz komunity iz we kontrolz da time, tv, doing well atm

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Chester! I found da pardy. Herez a plate of shrimpees. We can eet an
danse an smurgle.

Lucy

Hey, gwad yoo faownd usses, c'mon in n hab sum nip wine, n dere iz a
speshul smurgle area wiff nise sawft rugs. Diz partee will go on till
2012 iffen awl da preedickshuns come troo...hee hee hee...wheeeeeeee
Mosey
Nipped owt biker kitty

Old November 10th 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Fangu!!!

Lucy, happy to be heer

Old November 10th 09, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

tv! Dis is gud news!

Lucy

Old November 10th 09, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Letz haf some nip wine tuu. Dis pardy is fun an Ime glad weer heer.

Lucy

Old November 11th 09, 12:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ok den letz get uses sum fudz anna drinkz anna talkz to owrz furndz, da soft
iz gettin figiti so i thinkz she iz gowin owtta howz sun, anna i iz notted
sure how diz willz wurk butted juzt in kaze hersef willz not be atta pooter
furawhile we needsa parti qwik, Chester, lukin arownd fur da buffett

--
Have a wonderful day

"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
Fangu!!!

Lucy, happy to be heer

Old November 11th 09, 12:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

at leazt i iz notted gettin ani wurze anna diz iz whut skared da soft, now i
iz notted well butted i iz noteed gettin wurze, TV

Old November 11th 09, 12:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

he leaves and qwikli returnz wif two of da biggezt glasses of wine he kuld
find... i getted deze xtru large onez in kaze we hafta drink qweetli while
soft iz away furm da pooter, Chester setting down two extreeeemli large
gobblettez

Old November 14th 09, 12:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U kitties stay way from Grambyz houze, Her haz free rokink chairz and dem
tailz kud git in some serious troubles dere.
"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
Two kitties with long tails, dressed up as monkeys, jump out of the
teleporter. We're here! We're here!

Rosco & Stormmee

On Nov 1, 4:27 am, "Stormmmee" wrote:
a porter twinkles onna porch offa howze in new hafin... a rather unkempt
kittee stepz owt anna ringz da bell...

when da door opinz MH sayz... i iz herta pik up missee... iz hersef readi?

MH haz hiz pawz full wif pakagez... i bringed sum flowerz fur maggie may
ann
sum hoomin baby fudz fur sunrise...

anna fur missee i bringe diz net ta go wif yourown halloweenie kusume... i
figure ifin we iz gowin aza men eatin kitteez we each neesa net ta kech
demsefz wif.

MH

--
Have a great day

Old November 15th 09, 01:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

eeekkk eeekkk we fuduzint needsa be rownd no rocki chairz, stormmee--
Have a great day
"Granby" wrote in message
[...]

The Kissamouse Party Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 139 December 29th 08 12:50 AM
A party? Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 4 September 19th 07 10:14 PM
Party Cat???? Sheelagh >o Cat anecdotes 5 September 3rd 07 11:55 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM