Dis is myne wadiator cuffur!

Old May 9th 11, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Tough Girl Kitties

furm owrz howze, :

OEJ, Trudi, Storrmmee anna barbi...

Trudi
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
How menny TGKs ar dare now Harri?

Sukie, TGK wunnerin..

I dunno, I kinda lost count. Let's see - all da Tough Girl Kitties,
please check in so'z we can count how minee of us dere is.

Harri

Old May 9th 11, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i iz sure dt cowntz... OEJ whu juzt made soft furwurd diz to da grambys
howze
"Sundance" wrote in message
Toonya mite be a TGK. She duznt uzuallee act like it, but I knowz dat when
she vizzitz herown fostermeowmie, she letz awl da kitteez kno dat she duz
so belong dere. I thot I wud menshun it myowneself kuz Toonya's sekkaterry
iz off bein irrisponsible.

Sundance

Old May 9th 11, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Attn: Tough Girl Kitties

I dunno, I kinda lost count. Let's see - all da Tough Girl Kitties,
please check in so'z we can count how minee of us dere is.

Harri

An in mineown howse, Amelia can be a TGK when her iznt talking to
mineownself.

Harri
Old May 9th 11, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 9, 12:37*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
I dunno, I kinda lost count. Let's see - all da Tough Girl Kitties,
please check in so'z we can count how minee of us dere is.

Harri

An in mineown howse, Amelia can be a TGK when her iznt talking to
mineownself.

Harri

Der is minsefl. Furry tuff an ineebreeweeayted *hic*
Anuffur shot ob whiff whiffur whifsky wateffur, pweez.
MeOwy, uh tombouy kittee
Old May 9th 11, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

MeOwy wrote:
On May 9, 12:37 pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
I dunno, I kinda lost count. Let's see - all da Tough Girl Kitties,
please check in so'z we can count how minee of us dere is.
Harri

An in mineown howse, Amelia can be a TGK when her iznt talking to
mineownself.

Harri

Der is minsefl. Furry tuff an ineebreeweeayted *hic*
Anuffur shot ob whiff whiffur whifsky wateffur, pweez.
MeOwy, uh tombouy kittee

Iz don haffa bee tuf cus Iz da onli kitti in dis whirl. (Mi Meomi sez
so). Shee alsew sed shee finks sum kitties need Kittie's AA (wotevr dat
iz). TuTu
Old May 9th 11, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Iz don haffa bee tuf cus Iz da onli kitti in dis whirl. (Mi Meomi sez
so). Shee alsew sed shee finks sum kitties need Kittie's AA (wotevr dat
iz). TuTu

Well, if itz talkin bout kitties, AA must mean Absolutely Awesome.

Harri
Old May 10th 11, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

How menny TGKs ar dare now Harri?

Sukie, TGK wunnerin..

I dunno, I kinda lost count. Let's see - all da Tough Girl Kitties,
please check in so'z we can count how minee of us dere is.

Harri

Wull, dere iz mai wink, MeOwy, n mai neeses, Pipps, hur meowmie Sqweex, sew
dere iz unuthur 3 TGK'z
Mosey

Old May 10th 11, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

I dunno, I kinda lost count. Let's see - all da Tough Girl Kitties,
please check in so'z we can count how minee of us dere is.

Harri

An in mineown howse, Amelia can be a TGK when her iznt talking to
mineownself.

Harri

Der is minsefl. Furry tuff an ineebreeweeayted *hic*
Anuffur shot ob whiff whiffur whifsky wateffur, pweez.
MeOwy, uh tombouy kittee

Mosey waffs at hiz tuff n ineebreeweeayted wink..uh oh, hur iz gunna hab uh
big hangerovur in da murningh..

Old May 11th 11, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 10 May 2011 19:40:45 -0500, "Daisy-chan"
wrote:

Mosey =^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

How menny TGKs ar dare now Harri?

Sukie, TGK wunnerin..

I dunno, I kinda lost count. Let's see - all da Tough Girl Kitties,
please check in so'z we can count how minee of us dere is.

Harri

Wull, dere iz mai wink, MeOwy, n mai neeses, Pipps, hur meowmie
Sqweex, sew dere iz unuthur 3 TGK'z Mosey

Iz trying to not bee to tuff now!

i is so tuf i eet all da fudz of cinder and spring unless sekritari
lokks me up, which is not fair.
beauty the tuff kittie av da house