at the store for lillith

Old May 1st 04, 07:48 AM
Miss Violette

Default at the store for lillith

*we started a new thread beclaws the stupid net wouldn't post us*

Look over there Dyna, those pretty lacy collars for lillith to throw at the
reception

I am getting here these tiny nip pillows to play with and I think this
pretty bag to put snacks in.

For the big present what about a nice fluffy blankie, I am sure lillith
likes them and I hope Sammy will also, or maybe one of those teepee houses
with fleecy stuff inside, cozy and private, Miss Violette looking around for
the perfect present

Old May 1st 04, 10:42 PM
ChildFree23

Is I supposed to be shopping with you or should I be in Lost Wages with
Sammy?

Lilith Kitten
Caught In The Space-Time Continuum
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old May 2nd 04, 03:10 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Herz a nice lacey nitegown anna ober derez a leppird skin round bed wit
high sides, jus rite fur cuddlin onna winterz nite...

Howz about a day uv beauty as da big prezzie? Y'no a massage, anna
facial fur-do anna paw-i-cure anna all dat stuff?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 2nd 04, 03:56 AM
Miss Violette

a day of beauty sounds great, I wonder if the beauty spa could take her, and
that bed sure looks nice... and lookey here it is heated, private, warm cozy
and decorated nicely... two great ones... I got it.. we can give Lillith the
spa and give them the bed at the gagement parti, Miss Violette, looking at
her friends to see what they think

Old May 2nd 04, 03:47 PM
ChildFree23

Is I supposed to be shopping with you or should I be in Lost Wages with
Sammy?

I hazn't been furry good about keeping up wif messages about our evening
at da theater, have I? Wez have bof been purrty busy, I guess.

Why don't you come and sit down here wif me, and we'z can port back to
da theater and enjoy ourz excellent dinner and da presentation of Cats
(wif a real feline cast!)?

Sammy! You're here! [smurglesmurglecheekrubleftcheekrubright] Let's go!
I can't wait to see Cats with an all feline cast!

Lilith Kitten

Old May 2nd 04, 04:09 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Sammy! You're here! [smurglesmurglecheekrubleftcheekrubright] Let's go!
I can't wait to see Cats with an all feline cast!

Lilith Kitten

Yep, I'z here! Paw got his laptop working again so I'z not off the air
any more.

[smurglesmuglepurrpurrrrpurrrrrrrr]

Let's see, where were we... Ah, here we go - we had just sat down in
our private booth overlooking da stage, and da wine steward-cat had
brought us our nip wine; let's get settled back in on deze nice comfy
cushions.

Da waiter is here wif our appetizers - shrimpies in nip sauce, and tuna
and salmon snacks on a bed of chicken Fancy Feets surrounded with a ring
of different flavors of kitty kibble. Dis is yummy stuff!

And I asked da waitercat to bring us our main courses now too, so he
won't need to interupt us during the performance. So here he is wif our
dinner - baked trout fishie stuffed wif crab, mousie kabobs, grilled
lizard, and premium green label Fancy Feets wif kitty kibble. Oh, dis
all smells so furry, furry good!

An it looks like the perfurmance is about to start - the house lights
just went down. I'm glad that we have a candle in our private booth..

Sammy Kitten
having a wonderful, wonderful time snuggling with his favorite kittygirl

Old May 2nd 04, 11:47 PM
ChildFree23

[smurglesmuglepurrpurrrrpurrrrrrrr]

Let's see, where were we... Ah, here we go - we had just sat down in
our private booth overlooking da stage, and da wine steward-cat had
brought us our nip wine; let's get settled back in on deze nice comfy
cushions.

Are we allowed to knead them?

Da waiter is here wif our appetizers - shrimpies in nip sauce, and tuna
and salmon snacks on a bed of chicken Fancy Feets surrounded with a ring
of different flavors of kitty kibble. Dis is yummy stuff!

[Munch munch] This is yummy! [munch munch munch...]

An it looks like the perfurmance is about to start - the house lights
just went down. I'm glad that we have a candle in our private booth..

We don't need candles! Don't you know us kittiez have superior night
vision?

Lilith Kitten

Old May 3rd 04, 12:29 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Are we allowed to knead them?

We sure can!

[Munch munch] This is yummy! [munch munch munch...]

It sure is. I like all dis stuff. And I'z so furry glad dat you like it!

An it looks like the perfurmance is about to start - the house lights
just went down. I'm glad that we have a candle in our private booth..

We don't need candles! Don't you know us kittiez have superior night
vision?

Dats so true! I was so caught up in your bootifulness dat I forgot about
dat. Silly me!

Dere's da cast coming on stage. Dis ought to be fun - seeing kitties
imitating hoomins imitating kitties! But da kitties prolly sing way
better dan the hoomin cast ever could.

Sammy Kitten
snuggling in nice and close to his favorite ladycat and purring up a storm