Meow, said the cat...

Old February 7th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Meow, said the cat...

John had a light day today so I went with him and waited in the car
while he did his one stop, then we went to the banks and reshuffled a
bit more money in the accounts... we were home by two so after lunch
he lay down to snooze and I played Bubbels on the computer. About five
o'clock I thought that it was a shame that we were in different rooms
so I went to lie down too... one thing led to another and we were
having a fine old time when I said 'I'd better shut the door just in
case anyone can see in from the front' - it's not really viewable, but
we don't have a blind on the square bit of glass in the door and you
can see the kitchen and corridor if you look in. I don't worry about
it if it's twilight or dark, but it was still full daylight outside...
So I closed the door and I was just getting into the mood when I heard
a noise in the corridor - Meow? (meaning 'why is the bedroom door
closed Meowmie? Aren't you going to fix it?') I ignored it and kept on
snuggling... a few minutes later 'Meow?! ('Aren't you going to open it
and let me in?) Meow?! (Well?! I'm waiting...) MEOW!!!' (LET ME IN
RIGHT NOW!) She kept this up for five minutes until I said 'she's not
going to give us any peace until we let her in, darling'... I got up
and opened the bedroom door and saw her sitting outside. I said 'well,
come on in if you're going to' and she sniffed at the doorframe and
stuck her head in and eventually walked all of two feet into the
bedroom. Then she sat there for a minute, turned around and walked
out, leaving us both laughing and entirely out of the mood, and her
job apparantly done.

I guess Silver doesn't want a baby sister around to take the attention
away from her...

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
Old February 7th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
[...]

Actually sounds like you disobeyed the god and she showed who was boss :-)

Old February 7th 06, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-02-06, Karen AKA Kajikit penned:
another and we were having a fine old time when I said 'I'd better
shut the door just in case anyone can see in from the front' - it's
not really viewable, but we don't have a blind on the square bit of
glass in the door and you can see the kitchen and corridor if you
look in. I don't worry about it if it's twilight or dark, but it was
still full daylight outside...

I would actually think it would be easier to see you from outside if
it's dark out and there's a light on in the house.

Darn cats!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Cat's Meow Hailey Cat health & behaviour 3 August 31st 05 06:11 AM
morning zoomies Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 2 March 5th 05 12:43 AM
Meow Mix CD Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 12 May 23rd 04 06:13 PM
The Mysterious Meow Bev Cat anecdotes 2 January 17th 04 06:08 AM
Meow meow meow [email protected] Cat anecdotes 5 December 28th 03 04:35 PM