We're off to da Caribbean!

Old December 20th 06, 08:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default We're off to da Caribbean!

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:59:06 +0000, meeee wrote:

Hello Tabitha! Hihi Harri and Amelia! This is Miss Piglet, Miss Piglet,
have
you met Tabitha, Harri Roadcat and Amelia?
I fink my bruthers have been lukkin fur you two, they was startin tu
worry
whether yu would be heer!'
Moe, tryin to be frendlee

We've been kinda delayed, fankgs to our hoomins (glares at Paw). Bof of
our hoomins been workin too many hours and not doing enuf work on dere
sekretarial duties.

Harri

Bad hoomins! Hurk onna there toona fishin clothes.
Moe, serten this will werk

Old December 20th 06, 08:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Yu are furry welcum Miss Piglet
Moe, feelin betterer hisself now tu

"Stormmee" wrote in message
It iz sure niez to meet yourallz self, Tiger haz sayed lotz 'bowt you anna
yourallz hooman, anna i wuuld lofa drink, Thank yourallz self mo, Piglet
feelin rite at home now
meeee wrote in message

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:51:57 -0800, Tabitha Fluffytail's nimble,
little paws typed:

[A fluffy black girlcat, a tiny orange girlcat, and a large "fluffy"
torty
girl all walk into the ballroom and pick up flutes of nip-champagne.]

Hihi, efurrykitty! Hi, Anais. Dis ought to be a wunnerful cruise. An

all
deze wunnerful kitties to visit wif.

Look, dere's Mo! Hi, Mo - an dis must be Miss Piglet. Welcome! I'z
Tabitha
Fluffytail, and dis orange kitty is mine sisfur Harri Roadcat, an dis
tortie cat is mine sisfur Amelia.

Tabitha

Hihi an Meow, gurlz!

Glad yourselves cud make it! An I'ze pleezed to meetcha, Piglet! Yur
a freend ov my husbandkitty, Tiger! And how iz yourownself, Moe?

Do haff sum champayne - and dese scallops in bacon iz kwite tasty!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/19/2006 12:05:02 PM

Hello Mme Anais!! Miss piglet, do you feel like some Champayne?

Old December 20th 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

cats all raise therz glazzes to the bootiful toazt, Tiger turns to his wife
kitty, dat wuz a wonnerful toazt
Rebecca wrote in message
t...
Fangu, Anaïs, I wud lub to.

[Rebecca looks around at the gathered kitties. She sees old friends, new
friends, and some kitties she doesn't know yet. She sees kittens, older
kitties, and remembers friends now at the Rainbow Bridge. She sees

widowed
kitties, winked kitties, and kitties who are just becoming "special
friends". She sees kitties from Catmerica, from Pawstralia, and from
Catnada.]

Deer kitteez, I iz furry happee to be heer tonite. I wud like to wish yoo
awl a Meowy Kissamouse and a Furry Happee Mew Yeer, and to offer my

fafurit
toast. It iz in da hoomin langwij kalled Spanish, an it goze like dis:

[Rebecca raises her glass.]

"Salud, amor, y pesetas, y tiempo para gozarlos."

Tranzlatid into owr langwij, it meenz "Helth, luv, an toonaz, an time to
injoy dem."

[The kitties drink to this sentiment.]

Now pleez injoy yurownselvz az we setz off on owr latist avenchur.

Rebecca

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[All of the community kitties are either getting settled in and on
their way to the ballroom, or are already there. In the ballroom, soft
jazz plays as wait-kitties pass around trays of hors d'oeuvres and
nip-champagne. Old friends catch up on gossip, and new friends are
found. It's a lovely beginning to the holidays!]

There's some activity on the deck, the engines rumble and the horn
sounds. The Captain's voice comes over the intercom: "Good evening
lady-cats and gentle-cats! We've now set sail for Young Island, and
are moving out of Mew Yawk harbour. Dinner will be served in an hour,
and the chef came back with many packages, so I know that you will
enjoy yourownselves!"

In the background the New York skyline sparkles like a million jewels
in the night against the sky; and the Statue of Liberty is looming in
the distance.

Anaïs looks for Rebecca: "Meowie Kissamouse, Rebecca! Wood you lyke
to make da opening toast?"
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/17/2006 11:14:15 PM

Old December 20th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:03:11 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

Deer kitteez, I iz furry happee to be heer tonite. I wud like to wish yoo
awl a Meowy Kissamouse and a Furry Happee Mew Yeer, and to offer my fafurit
toast. It iz in da hoomin langwij kalled Spanish, an it goze like dis:

[Rebecca raises her glass.]

"Salud, amor, y pesetas, y tiempo para gozarlos."

Tranzlatid into owr langwij, it meenz "Helth, luv, an toonaz, an time to
injoy dem."

[The kitties drink to this sentiment.]

Anaïs raises her glass; "Dat was a aunnerful toast, Rebecca!"

Dis iz gonna be a funfun 'venture

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/20/2006 10:54:00 AM
Old December 20th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:03:11 +0000, Rebecca wrote:

[...]

A beautiful toast, Mme. Rebecca! A wonderful sentiment.

Sorry I waz late. Some of mine earlier retainers had some special requests
of me, and I felt compelled to comply wif dem. But I am here now.

This promises to be a most lofely cruiz.

Hercule

Old December 21st 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

We'ze furry glad to hear that! Mrs. Nauna was born in Turkey (the country,
not the bird), and camed to the U.S. in 1920 when she was only a few weeks
old.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

"Stormmee" wrote in message
mine furri kamed her furm catnada when himsef wuz a baby hooman, himsef
sayed diz iz da bezt plaze ta life, efin ifin you iz iz impurted, Stormmee
nk.net...

Old December 21st 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Fangu, Lucy. You look wunnerful, too -- but not as wunnerful as mine
Stormmee

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
wrote in message
s.com...
Stormmee an Rosco, yu both luk wunderful!

Lucy

ChildFree23 wrote:

[The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff
Rosco
P. Catrane of Catmerica, and his date Miss Stormmee.] Meow, kitties, we
is
furry happy to see all of you. Look, Stormmee, there's Lady Liberty!
Mrs.
Nauna was all the way up in the torch when she was a young lady hoomin
(now
she's an Esteemed Hoomin).

Old December 21st 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

du youorallself thinkz we kuld get sum mure skallupz anna oyzterz.. *small
sigh* Scooter D*G wuuld realli like diz here kruze, Piglet wisttfully...
but then she perks up when she see mo smilin at herself

"Stormmee" wrote in message
It iz sure niez to meet yourallz self, Tiger haz sayed lotz 'bowt you

anna
yourallz hooman, anna i wuuld lofa drink, Thank yourallz self mo,
Piglet
feelin rite at home now
meeee wrote in message

.. .