Casper (RB)

Old April 12th 07, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

Default Casper (RB)

This is a big shock... I am so sad for you, cannot type either. Purrs for
your heart.

Old April 12th 07, 09:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JBHajos

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:24:48 -0600, Lucy's Mom
wrote:

My beautiful blue-eye'd baby is gone.

I'm so terribly sorry and saddened at your loss. We had hoped to
hear better news and share your sorrow during this heartwrenching
time. Purrs for Casper's gentle journey to the Bridge. Hugs.

Jeanne
Jeanne Hajos
spamguard u is i, and not is net)
===
"Anger improves nothing except the arch of a cat's back."
--- Coleman Cox
My SETI team:

Old April 12th 07, 09:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Lucy's Mom wrote:
My beautiful blue-eye'd baby is gone. Ultrasound showed a mass
pressing on her liver and causing all the problem. Gall bladder was
abnormal as well. Inoperable due to location. Probably secondary
tumor...can't type through my tears....
-- Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Kim }}}}}}}}}}}}

I feel so sad for you, you did all you could for Casper. I've lit a candle
for him.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 12th 07, 10:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Adrian A wrote:
Lucy's Mom wrote:
My beautiful blue-eye'd baby is gone. Ultrasound showed a mass
pressing on her liver and causing all the problem. Gall bladder was
abnormal as well. Inoperable due to location. Probably secondary
tumor...can't type through my tears....
-- Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Kim }}}}}}}}}}}}

I feel so sad for you, you did all you could for Casper. I've lit a
candle for him.

Sorry, brainfart, I've lit a candle for _her_.

Old April 12th 07, 11:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
theresa

On Apr 11, 8:24 pm, Lucy's Mom wrote:
My beautiful blue-eye'd baby is gone. Ultrasound showed a mass
pressing on her liver and causing all the problem. Gall bladder was
abnormal as well. Inoperable due to location. Probably secondary
tumor...can't type through my tears....
-- Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew

My deepest sympathies on the passing of your furbaby. I know it's
never easy to let them go.
I'm sure Annie and Smokey met her at the bridge.

Purrs for you and your family,
Theresa

Old April 12th 07, 12:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
lewe

Sorry about your loss
Purrs from Thea & Bono
Hold on to the good memories
Best
Lena
--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cats' pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old April 12th 07, 12:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

Lucy's Mom wrote:
My beautiful blue-eye'd baby is gone. Ultrasound showed a mass
pressing on her liver and causing all the problem. Gall bladder was
abnormal as well. Inoperable due to location. Probably secondary
tumor...can't type through my tears....
-- Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew

My deepest condolences. I'm sure Smokey and Annie will give her a tour of the
wonders at the Rainbow Bridge.

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

Old April 12th 07, 12:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

On Apr 11, 8:24 pm, Lucy's Mom wrote:
My beautiful blue-eye'd baby is gone. Ultrasound showed a mass
pressing on her liver and causing all the problem. Gall bladder was
abnormal as well. Inoperable due to location. Probably secondary
tumor...can't type through my tears....
-- Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew

I'm so sorry. *sniff*

Jane

Old April 12th 07, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Dear Eric & Kim,

Am 12.04.2007 schrieb Lucy's Mom:

My beautiful blue-eye'd baby is gone.

we are very sorry to read this post:´-( At last you did the right
thing to let her go. Casper was loved by you and she will wait at the
bridge for you.

No words can give comfort for your grief.

Purrs and hugs from
Inge & Volker and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge