If you'll bear with me...

Old June 16th 07, 11:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Default If you'll bear with me...

It's beautiful, Lois.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

"CatNipped" wrote in message
...for one last post and I'll try to quit burdening the group with me
grief.

This is the little memorial I set up on my desk at work for Bandit (yes,
they know I'm the crazy cat lady and they totally understand - or at least
don't make fun of me to my face!!!).

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Memorial/

That's the little devil cat figurine I told you about, and the card my vet
sent me.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 16th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Jun 15, 8:32 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
...for one last post and I'll try to quit burdening the group with me grief.

This is the little memorial I set up on my desk at work for Bandit (yes,
they know I'm the crazy cat lady and they totally understand - or at least
don't make fun of me to my face!!!).

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Memorial/

That's the little devil cat figurine I told you about, and the card my vet
sent me.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

You are not a burden. Take your time to grieve for Bandit.

Winnie

Old June 16th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

CatNipped wrote:
...for one last post and I'll try to quit burdening the group with me
grief.

This is the little memorial I set up on my desk at work for Bandit
(yes, they know I'm the crazy cat lady and they totally understand -
or at least don't make fun of me to my face!!!).

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Memorial/

That's the little devil cat figurine I told you about, and the card
my vet sent me.

How can you be a burden? We all understand how you feel.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old June 16th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

"CatNipped" wrote:
...for one last post and I'll try to quit burdening the group with me grief.

This is the little memorial I set up on my desk at work for Bandit (yes,
they know I'm the crazy cat lady and they totally understand - or at least
don't make fun of me to my face!!!).

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Memorial/

That's the little devil cat figurine I told you about, and the card my vet
sent me.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Thats a lovely tribute. It's hard to lose a beloved kitty. I still have a hard
time when I think of Smokey. You are never a burden.

Hugs back,
Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Old June 16th 07, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 15 Jun, 17:32, "CatNipped" wrote:
...for one last post and I'll try to quit burdening the group with me grief.

Don't you dare! We've all been there and done that and we'll be here
for as long as you need to talk

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old June 16th 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jun 15, 8:32 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
...for one last post and I'll try to quit burdening the group with me grief.

This is the little memorial I set up on my desk at work for Bandit (yes,
they know I'm the crazy cat lady and they totally understand - or at least
don't make fun of me to my face!!!).

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Memorial/

That's the little devil cat figurine I told you about, and the card my vet
sent me.

It's no burden at all to share your feelings. Bandit seemed like a
friend and I always mentioned her to our lot, as I do many of the cats
and hoomins on here. I hope Sammy is ok. It seemed like they were
really friends.

Will in New Haven

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 16th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

CatNipped wrote:

...for one last post and I'll try to quit burdening the group with me grief.

This is the little memorial I set up on my desk at work for Bandit (yes,
they know I'm the crazy cat lady and they totally understand - or at least
don't make fun of me to my face!!!).

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Memorial/

That's the little devil cat figurine I told you about, and the card my vet
sent me.

That's a lovely memorial altar. (Well, that's what it is - an altar!)
What a beautiful picture of Bandit. And that poem always makes me tear
up.

Purrs,
Joyce
Old June 16th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
...for one last post and I'll try to quit burdening the group with me
grief.

This is the little memorial I set up on my desk at work for Bandit (yes,
they know I'm the crazy cat lady and they totally understand - or at least
don't make fun of me to my face!!!).

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Memorial/

That's the little devil cat figurine I told you about, and the card my vet
sent me.

What on earth makes you think its a burden, Lori? I don't think there is
anyone here who has not lost a beloved pet and understands totally what you
are feeling right now. Surely this is the very place to post about your
grief, amongst your friends who feel they *knew* Bandit from your posts.

I wish there had been such a place as this for me when I lost "the dog of my
heart" in 1999. I thought I would never recover.

Tweed

Old June 16th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

CatNipped wrote:
...for one last post and I'll try to quit burdening the group with me grief.

This is the little memorial I set up on my desk at work for Bandit (yes,
they know I'm the crazy cat lady and they totally understand - or at least
don't make fun of me to my face!!!).

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Memorial/

That's the little devil cat figurine I told you about, and the card my vet
sent me.

{{{{{Catnip}}}}} You're not burdening anyone. This is one place you
can share your grief, and all of us will understand.

Beautiful tribute.

Ginger-lyn
Old June 17th 07, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

CatNipped wrote:
...for one last post and I'll try to quit burdening the group with me grief.

This is the little memorial I set up on my desk at work for Bandit (yes,
they know I'm the crazy cat lady and they totally understand - or at least
don't make fun of me to my face!!!).

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Memorial/

That's the little devil cat figurine I told you about, and the card my vet
sent me.

Don't even think you're a burden. We're all here for you. Have some
purrs of comfort direct from Mistletoe, who is cuddled up in my arms
making this very hard to type.

Sam

Joey and Bear John Ross Mc Master Cat community 5 February 22nd 07 01:17 AM
Cat vs bear Zzzzzzzz Cat anecdotes 4 December 29th 06 04:18 PM
Hey Bear.... John Ross Mc Master Cat community 3 October 7th 06 04:47 AM
My cat Bear needs help Teddy Cat health & behaviour 18 October 11th 03 08:22 AM