No need for antiv=biotics for bladder infections and UTIs

Old February 29th 04, 12:18 AM

Default No need for antiv=biotics for bladder infections and UTIs

Please consider this. I really do hope we can help. Read some problems about UTIs in this group.

Before antibiotics, try using Waterfall D-Mannose to clear up and prevent bladder infections and cystitis, because a lot of men and women, dogs an cats, are still unnecessarily suffering from the effects of antibiotics, and their sometimes deadly side-effects, particularly with broad-spectrum antibiotics. Waterfall D-mannose is safe for all adults and children - even newlyborn babies, and all pets. It also doesn't affect any existing medications.

It's pleasant to take too...

We have proven the preventative and curative effects of Waterfall D-mannose on bacterial cystitis and UTIs, and are currently researching its use in interstitial cystitis. We've had some very positive feedback, and no negative feedback!

Please pass the word about Waterfall D-Mannose. It really does what it says it will do on the box! Mention us in Health Boards, websites, newsgroups, articles, ezines etc. You are welcome to quote from our website providing that you link to us or credit us as the source.

Kindest regards,

Anna Sawkins

PS: Lot of great advice on our website.
www.bladder--infection.com
01904-340916
Old February 29th 04, 05:28 PM
Mary

Please consider this. I really do hope we can help. Read some problems about
UTIs in this group.

Also try Olive Leaf Extract from the health food store. There's something in it
that stops the growth of bacteria. It works for URI in cats. Get the capsules
and give them a pinch of the powder inside. I mix it with water and squirt it
in them. I use it on squirrels also.