ot CAT SHOW ON AMERICAN GOT TALENT

Old June 13th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default ot CAT SHOW ON AMERICAN GOT TALENT

Any one else catch the cat talent act on America got talent . The furballs
were great they are going on to the next round. the trainer rescue the
cats from the shelters.

Old June 13th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
aprilviolet

On Jun 13, 8:40 am, "Matthew" wrote:
Any one else catch the cat talent act on America got talent . The furballs
were great they are going on to the next round. the trainer rescue the
cats from the shelters.

Sorry no! Live in Perth, Western Australia. Amazing this, furballs
that were taken from shelters, my 2 came from a shelter called Cat
Haven. I guess it will come around maybe, but maybe it will be on
Foxtel or something too. Just amazing that they can train cats!.
Jennifer

Old June 13th 07, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"aprilviolet" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 13, 8:40 am, "Matthew" wrote:
Any one else catch the cat talent act on America got talent . The
furballs
were great they are going on to the next round. the trainer rescue the
cats from the shelters.

Sorry no! Live in Perth, Western Australia. Amazing this, furballs
that were taken from shelters, my 2 came from a shelter called Cat
Haven. I guess it will come around maybe, but maybe it will be on
Foxtel or something too. Just amazing that they can train cats!.
Jennifer

I saw an act at Circus Circus in Las Vegas several years ago. The man had
eight or ten cats and a couple of dogs. Mostly the cats performed without
the dogs, but at one point a cat rode on a dog's back. They were all
shelter animals. It was truly amazing. One of the things that amazed me
was the way most of the cats would just sit patiently while one of them was
getting all the attention while performing.

Joy

Old June 14th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Matthew wrote:
Any one else catch the cat talent act on America got talent . The furballs
were great they are going on to the next round. the trainer rescue the
cats from the shelters.

I did (but hate admitting I was watching this show!) At first, I was
kinda put off, wondering what they did to train these cats. But as it
went on, it was clear that the cats adored these people. I can't
believe the white one that kept sitting on his shoulder while they
talked to the judges! S/he was obviously quite happy.

Ginger-lyn
Allergic to most reality shows . . . but sometimes, there is just
*nothing* else on!

Old June 14th 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
ink.net...
Matthew wrote:
Any one else catch the cat talent act on America got talent . The
furballs were great they are going on to the next round. the trainer
rescue the cats from the shelters.

I did (but hate admitting I was watching this show!) At first, I was
kinda put off, wondering what they did to train these cats. But as it
went on, it was clear that the cats adored these people. I can't believe
the white one that kept sitting on his shoulder while they talked to the
judges! S/he was obviously quite happy.

You noticed that hasselhoff said the same thing

Old June 14th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
PatM

On Jun 13, 5:47 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message

ink.net... Matthew wrote:
Any one else catch the cat talent act on America got talent . The
furballs were great they are going on to the next round. the trainer
rescue the cats from the shelters.

I did (but hate admitting I was watching this show!) At first, I was
kinda put off, wondering what they did to train these cats. But as it
went on, it was clear that the cats adored these people. I can't believe
the white one that kept sitting on his shoulder while they talked to the
judges! S/he was obviously quite happy.

You noticed that hasselhoff said the same thing

Ginger-lyn
Allergic to most reality shows . . . but sometimes, there is just
*nothing* else on!- Hide quoted text -

I spent a recent weekend at a KOA and there was a middle aged couple
we saw walking everywhere with what looked like a burmese perched
calmly on mister's shoulders.

PatM

Old June 14th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
William Hamblen

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 23:26:44 GMT, Ginger-lyn
wrote:

Matthew wrote:
Any one else catch the cat talent act on America got talent . The furballs
were great they are going on to the next round. the trainer rescue the
cats from the shelters.

I did (but hate admitting I was watching this show!) At first, I was
kinda put off, wondering what they did to train these cats. But as it
went on, it was clear that the cats adored these people. I can't
believe the white one that kept sitting on his shoulder while they
talked to the judges! S/he was obviously quite happy.

Ginger-lyn

You can only train a cat with positive reinforcement. They won't put
up with negative reinforcement. It has to be fun for them, too.

Bud
--
The night is just the shadow of the Earth.
Old June 14th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

aprilviolet wrote:
On Jun 13, 8:40 am, "Matthew" wrote:
Any one else catch the cat talent act on America got talent . The furballs
were great they are going on to the next round. the trainer rescue the
cats from the shelters.

Sorry no! Live in Perth, Western Australia. Amazing this, furballs
that were taken from shelters, my 2 came from a shelter called Cat
Haven. I guess it will come around maybe, but maybe it will be on
Foxtel or something too. Just amazing that they can train cats!.
Jennifer

My cats are extremely well trained. I trained them to do whatever they want and
they have become masters!

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

International Cat Show on Games Show Network in March. kraut Cat community 0 January 19th 07 09:15 PM
Totally [OT] American Idol Yowie Cat anecdotes 2 May 23rd 05 03:30 AM
Bandit's talent(?) Exocat Cat anecdotes 46 September 5th 04 08:44 PM
OT American Idol Cheryl Cat anecdotes 9 May 27th 04 09:26 PM
Such Talent! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 28 May 4th 04 09:26 PM