Tufted Ears Club meeting soon

Old April 1st 05, 02:39 PM
Adam

Default Tufted Ears Club meeting soon

In a few days dere will be anuffur meeting uv da Tufted Eers Club. Da
main order uv bizness will be tu elect a new purresident uv da club,
becuz Dyna has gone tu da Bridge.

Da memfurship roster dat I have luks lyke dis:

Dyna (RB), Founder
Allegra, Vice President
"Zorin the Lynx" (I thought dat wuz da hoomin's name)
Ashton
Charlie
Kittie Schottland & Captain Midnight
Mollie Anne
Ripple
Shahna
Stinky
'Tonio an Sweet William
Xena
Louise
Pitoonya (nu memfur!)
Mlle. Anais (nu memfur!)

Iz dat list currekt? Anykitties wif tufts at da tips uv their eerz is
welkum tu joyn.

Allegra, VP (and acting pres.)
--
Email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net
Old April 1st 05, 08:51 PM
PixieDust413

Iz dat list currekt? Anykitties wif tufts at da tips uv their eerz
is
welkum tu joyn.

You forgotted mineownselves! Even though I'ze a shorthaired cat with
small ear tufts don't I still qualify for memfurship? I paid my dues
just last night by shedding all over Meowmie Debby's pooter (which she
just cleaned).

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Torbie In Residence
Official Document Examiner, Catmerica Police Department
Winkwink Of Sammy the 'Venture Kitty

Old April 3rd 05, 02:51 PM
Adam

You forgotted mineownselves! Even though I'ze a shorthaired cat with
small ear tufts don't I still qualify for memfurship? I paid my dues
just last night by shedding all over Meowmie Debby's pooter (which she
just cleaned).

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Torbie In Residence
Official Document Examiner, Catmerica Police Department
Winkwink Of Sammy the 'Venture Kitty

Ize a shortfurred an got eer tufts! Okey, if yu got tufts at da TIPS uv
da eers, yu kin joyn.

How kum yu not joyn wen da rest uv yur fambly did?

Allegra, VP TEC
Old April 3rd 05, 02:53 PM
Adam

Do you know not one of the five of us are eligible to join, Miss Violette

Dere are lots uv klubs Ize not elijibibble fur either. Yu gots tu focus
on da klubs dat yu KIN joyn, dere are lots uv gud clubs owt there.

Allegra, VC, TCC, VP TEC, etc.
Old April 4th 05, 03:53 AM
ChildFree23

You forgotted mineownselves! Even though I'ze a
shorthaired cat with
small ear tufts don't I still qualify for memfurship? I
paid my dues
just last night by shedding all over Meowmie Debby's pooter
(which she
just cleaned).

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Torbie In Residence
Official Document Examiner, Catmerica Police Department
Winkwink Of Sammy the 'Venture Kitty

Ize a shortfurred an got eer tufts! Okey, if yu got tufts
at da TIPS uv da eers, yu kin joyn.

How kum yu not joyn wen da rest uv yur fambly did?

Allegra, VP TEC

I'ze gots furry small ear tufts at the tips of mine ears.

I didn't join earlier, because when I was a kitten I didn't
have any ear tufts.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old April 5th 05, 02:51 PM
Adam

I'ze gots furry small ear tufts at the tips of mine ears.

I didn't join earlier, because when I was a kitten I didn't
have any ear tufts.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Okey, youse now a memfur uv da TEC.

Allegra, VP TEC
Old April 9th 05, 05:03 AM
Miss Violette

Oh we all belong to different clubs, we were just discussing that not one of
the five of us has ear tufts, you would think with five of us one would be
eligible, just an oddity, Miss Violette, member of the black cat club

Old April 11th 05, 12:43 PM
Adam

Oh we all belong to different clubs, we were just discussing that not one of
the five of us has ear tufts, you would think with five of us one would be
eligible, just an oddity, Miss Violette, member of the black cat club

Ize don't akshually know whut persentage uv kitties has gots eer tuftz.
Ize da 8th kitty tu own deze hoomins an dey say Ize da furst one wif
eer tufts. It sownds lyke not tu menny kitties have da tufts, mostly da
wuns wif Maine Coon ancestree.

Allegra, TEC VP