Help! Phil P! UTI Again!

Old January 14th 06, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Help! Phil P! UTI Again!

Help! My cat has suffered from three urinary blockages due to UTI. We've had
him under control for over a year but today he is infected again. We have him
on Zenequin for the infection and he still has a good flow of urine but I'm
terrified that we won't clear up the infection on time and he'll block again.
I can't stand the thought of him enduring hospitalization and catheterization
again so I'm desperately seeking ideas to intervene early and prevent
blockage. His vet (who is amazing) is not available today and the other vet
on call is incompetent to say the least. Will sub q fluids help? IV? Anything
else I can do? Any help anyone can offer my baby is greatly appreciated. Phil
P. - if you are out there, you gave me great advice in the past - any
thoughts?

Old January 14th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"noelsmom via CatKB.com" u3166@uwe

you can always email him from his website also
http://www.maxshouse.com/Database_toc.htm

Old January 16th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

NMR wrote:
"noelsmom via CatKB.com" u3166@uwe

you can always email him from his website also
http://www.maxshouse.com/Database_toc.htm

uh Thank you mr helper

Old January 16th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

A nym shifting troll

See also:
"cheryl_is_freak" cheryl_is_freak yahoo.com
"stay_right_there" stay_right_there yahoo.com
"a christmas tree" bigbadbarry adelphia.net
"bag-o-switches"...
"black-ip"
"chickenwing"...
"coffeedog"...
"Levon"...
"Prozack"...
"wannabe"...
"watermelon"...
"whitershadeofpale"...

Old January 16th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"John Doe" wrote in message
A nym shifting troll

A finger-pointing, pin-headed freak

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
From: John Doe
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 02:04:49 GMT
b.news.prodigy.com!prodigy.com!postmaster.news.pro digy.com!newssvr25.news.pr
odigy.net.POSTED!67420556!not-for-mail

Old January 16th 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Where is Phil

I have not seen him post in for a while

Old January 16th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:
"John Doe" wrote in message
A nym shifting troll

A finger-pointing, pin-headed freak

Thanks Cybercat, dude was starting to get on my nerves
he calls himself keeping up with someones names
his daddy was a scribe

lets see how accurate he remains

Old January 16th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"johndoeisadick" wrote in message
ups.com...
lets see how accurate he remains

I will definitely enjoy seeing this added to his list, lol!

Old January 16th 06, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Where is Phil? here is phil

NMR wrote:
I have not seen him post in for a while

here is phil
http://radio.weblogs.com/0116791/ima...Old%20man3.jpg

Old January 16th 06, 09:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

johndoeisadick wrote:
NMR wrote:
I have not seen him post in for a while

here is phil