Hoomin purrs, pleeze

Old August 28th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Hoomin purrs, pleeze

Mine Meowmie has been fightin cancermonsters fur a while now. Her getted
breast cancer and got surgeried twice, den getted cancermonsters in her
spine, and now her gotz cancermonsters inside herown leg. All of ussez
would 'purrciate it of youz kittiez could send her some purrs.

Harri
Old August 28th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:57:02 -0500, Harri Roadcat
wrote:

Mine Meowmie has been fightin cancermonsters fur a while now. Her getted
breast cancer and got surgeried twice, den getted cancermonsters in her
spine, and now her gotz cancermonsters inside herown leg. All of ussez
would 'purrciate it of youz kittiez could send her some purrs.

Harri

BigBig purrs for healink frum Beauty and Cinder!
Old August 28th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Harri, we had no ideer yurown Meowmie wuz fitin kansermonsterz! We will
definitly purr dat dey goez away fastfast!

Sundance

Old August 28th 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:57:02 -0500, Harri Roadcat wrote:

Mine Meowmie has been fightin cancermonsters fur a while now. Her getted
breast cancer and got surgeried twice, den getted cancermonsters in her
spine, and now her gotz cancermonsters inside herown leg. All of ussez
would 'purrciate it of youz kittiez could send her some purrs.

Harri

wees wil purr evry day for her to get wel. TuiTu
Old August 28th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
mlbriggs wrote:

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:57:02 -0500, Harri Roadcat wrote:

Mine Meowmie has been fightin cancermonsters fur a while now. Her getted
breast cancer and got surgeried twice, den getted cancermonsters in her
spine, and now her gotz cancermonsters inside herown leg. All of ussez
would 'purrciate it of youz kittiez could send her some purrs.

Harri

wees wil purr evry day for her to get wel. TuiTu

Fangu. We'z apurrciate it.

Harri
Old August 28th 07, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

In article ,
"Sundance" wrote:

Harri, we had no ideer yurown Meowmie wuz fitin kansermonsterz! We will
definitly purr dat dey goez away fastfast!

Sundance

I'z sorry, I'z hafing sekretary purroblems again. It's not mine Meowmie,
it's mine Grandmeowmie. Mine Paw was typin da message fur usses, and
wrote it bout him's Meowmie, who is ourz Grandmeowmie.

Fangu, Sundance! We'z apurrciate dat.
Old August 28th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Mine Meowmie has been fightin cancermonsters fur a while now. Her getted
breast cancer and got surgeried twice, den getted cancermonsters in her
spine, and now her gotz cancermonsters inside herown leg. All of ussez
would 'purrciate it of youz kittiez could send her some purrs.

Purrs will commence immediately.

Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, & Cousin Rosco

Old August 28th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default Oops - it's mine Grandmeowmie

In article ,
Harri Roadcat wrote:

Mine Meowmie has been fightin cancermonsters fur a while now. Her getted
breast cancer and got surgeried twice, den getted cancermonsters in her
spine, and now her gotz cancermonsters inside herown leg. All of ussez
would 'purrciate it of youz kittiez could send her some purrs.

Harri

I'z so sorry - I'z hafin sekretary purroblems again. It'z mine
Grandmeowmie dat's fightin da cancermonsters. Mineown Meowmie is fine.
I'z goin to go bite mine Paw now fur typin so bad.

Sammy
Old August 28th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Oh, OK, well, weze glad Anti Nanci is OK, but we will purr fur yurown
grandmeowmie insted.

Sundance