Da Hoomins Heer mite gneed to gnow dis

Old December 11th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Da Hoomins Heer mite gneed to gnow dis

xcuse da spellling butted dis wuz posited on dat UVVR nosegroop.

"Years of research has shown that cats are genetically suited to a
diet
of freshly-baked bread. Despite the naive observer's idea that they
are best suited to a diet of small rodents, cats show a determined
preference for warm bread from the oven and they thrive on it.

Signed: Yer Cats"

Sum ub r hoomins gneed to reed diss.

--
Maggy May four hur House
Old December 11th 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:57:43 -0800, Will in New Haven wrote:

xcuse da spellling butted dis wuz posited on dat UVVR nosegroop.

"Years of research has shown that cats are genetically suited to a diet
of freshly-baked bread. Despite the naive observer's idea that they are
best suited to a diet of small rodents, cats show a determined
preference for warm bread from the oven and they thrive on it.

Signed: Yer Cats"

Sum ub r hoomins gneed to reed diss.

I need to print dis out an post it fur mine hoomins to read. Mine Paw
sometimes makes fresh bread, but him very seldom letz us hab any. Dat is
so unfair!

Tabitha
lover of fresh-baked bread (or any other bread product)
Old December 12th 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Bredz iz da onliest kind uv hoomin fudz dat Meowmie givz ussez. Still, I
fingkz we needz to be abul to eet efurry kind uv fudz.

Sundance

Old December 12th 08, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
xcuse da spellling butted dis wuz posited on dat UVVR nosegroop.

"Years of research has shown that cats are genetically suited to a
diet
of freshly-baked bread. Despite the naive observer's idea that they
are best suited to a diet of small rodents, cats show a determined
preference for warm bread from the oven and they thrive on it.

Signed: Yer Cats"

Sum ub r hoomins gneed to reed diss.

--
Maggy May four hur House

An butter ur creme cheze on da bred wunt hoit a bit.

--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 12th 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Fresh bread sounds gud. I need to let Meowmie know about this since she
occasionally bakes bread and so far has never offered me any. Hmmph...
Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 14th 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I wud raffther u didn talk bout shapez. Da ofther day
gramby started laffink at mineownselfz. I was sitting on da wine rak by a
flowerz vase dat had a nek and a rounded botom and it was Oranj too. Gramby
said if it wuzen for mine white paws, her wuden know which onez ta put da
flowerz in. Her fout her waz seeink doublez like Piglet. I don fink dat wuz
nize but her thout it wuz funnie.

"Sylvia wrote in message

"Cory" wrote in message
. ..
In article , says...

"Cory" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
gently shreddificated... [GT, WARE IZ YOO???!!]
An butter ur creme cheze on da bred wunt hoit a bit.

You think so, huh?

--- Unca Fut Tappur

--
37 days until the End of an Error...

Whatt? yu lyke jellee betterer?
I dunt hav uh sweet toot, juzt uh ritsh wun.
Pit2nya

Yur gunna gayn wate. Kreem cheez iz furry fatnin'... an' da budder will
mayk yurown blud fesselz eggsplode.

--- Unca Fut Tappur, AKA Dr. Fut Tappur...

I reeeleee olny getz tu lik uh fyngur ov meowmeez paw, ur
olny uh fuu likz off uh bred.

Piy2nya, svelt undur hur fluffy furr.

hoomin introoder sez:
Actually I have never given Petunia a bath, so I don't know how skinny or
not she is, under her fluffy fur, but when she is in profile, her sides
are straight. When she sits, though, she is rather "A" shaped..
Antee Sylvia

Itz noisy heer! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 17 January 16th 07 09:55 PM
Itz Heer! Da Koster Katz Cat community 1 December 26th 04 02:09 AM
Is anybody heer? Rachel Cat community 8 August 15th 04 06:04 PM
Petgold Mite-X Ear Mite Remedy Gizmo Cat health & behaviour 2 September 3rd 03 02:23 PM