[OT] Silly D*g!

Old November 30th 05, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Silly D*g!

I wanted to get a picture of me with my daughter, so asked Ben to snap a
shot of us before I went to the dentist last night. However, Gypsy, Erin's
d*g, wanted to get in on the group hug! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Lori/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 30th 05, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
I wanted to get a picture of me with my daughter, so asked Ben to
snap a shot of us before I went to the dentist last night. However,
Gypsy, Erin's d*g, wanted to get in on the group hug! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Lori/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Very nice photo!

Jill

Old November 30th 05, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Silly D*g!

It might be a camera thing, or a trick of the light, or even just my
computer, but do you all have the same hair colour (including Gypsy?)

Marcia

Old November 30th 05, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
ups.com...
It might be a camera thing, or a trick of the light, or even just my
computer, but do you all have the same hair colour (including Gypsy?)

Yes, mine is a little darker (natural color - by some trick of genetics I
have very little gray yet), but we all have the same red highlights (my dad
was a red head).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Marcia

Old November 30th 05, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
wrote in message
ups.com...
It might be a camera thing, or a trick of the light, or even just my
computer, but do you all have the same hair colour (including Gypsy?)

Yes, mine is a little darker (natural color - by some trick of genetics I
have very little gray yet), but we all have the same red highlights (my

dad
was a red head).

Well, Gypsy didn't inherit the red hair, of course - that's just happy
coincidence! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hugs,

CatNipped

Marcia

Old November 30th 05, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I wanted to get a picture of me with my daughter, so asked Ben to snap a
shot of us before I went to the dentist last night. However, Gypsy,

Erin's
d*g, wanted to get in on the group hug! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Lori/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Since my camera screwed up and failed to focus well on these pictures, I
started looking around for other pictures of my daughter and me. This is
one I found in my archives - one of my favorite pictures ever (I did the
special effects in Photoshop)...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Lorish...inwedding2.jpg

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 30th 05, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote in message
I wanted to get a picture of me with my daughter, so asked Ben to snap a
shot of us before I went to the dentist last night. However, Gypsy,

Erin's
d*g, wanted to get in on the group hug! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Lori/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Since my camera screwed up and failed to focus well on these pictures, I
started looking around for other pictures of my daughter and me. This is
one I found in my archives - one of my favorite pictures ever (I did the
special effects in Photoshop)...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Lorish...inwedding2.jpg

Hugs,

CatNipped

Oh my, this is like going through an old box of pictures you haven't seen in
a while - here's Erin and her husband at their prom! Check out the mullet
on him! LOL

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Lorish...mages/prom.jpg

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 1st 05, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I wanted to get a picture of me with my daughter, so asked Ben to snap a
shot of us before I went to the dentist last night. However, Gypsy,
Erin's
d*g, wanted to get in on the group hug! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Lori/

Hugs,

CatNipped

A couple of cute ladies! Thanks for sharing.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe