tribute to Cleopatra and Sheba; the sisfurs and friends.

Old October 20th 05, 02:28 AM
meee

Default tribute to Cleopatra and Sheba; the sisfurs and friends.

"Paula" wrote in message
What a luflee tribyoot to Cleopatra and Sheba. We kin see that they were
very special cats.

Sticky, Bravehart, Rambetta, Dennis, Callette, TJ and Oscar

fangyu fur your aknowledgment

Old October 21st 05, 05:56 PM
Heather

Dat waz a bewtiful tribyewt Jasmine. sniff Cleopatra an Sheba wur among
da bestist.

DaRennieKidz

"meee" wrote in message
The PrincessJasmine rises to her feet, and with great aplomb waddles
slowly
forwards.

Scusin my slowness effurybody, as you all know, I is spectin the royal
kitties aenny day now. I is mentionin the lifes anna names of the two
kitties wot ruled the House of Fama'aea before mineownself. They left such
an impression on mine hoomins that no more cats were owned anna meowmie
was
furry sad missin her frendz until I come along anna took mine place. I was
neffer prifelaged to know these kitties, but have seen many pictures anna
heerd many stories so feel as tho i know them inna my heart. I will start
with Cleopatra, aka Cleo aka Skitz.

Cleopatra came into the house when the oldest liddle hoomin was a baby.
She
waz born on the same day anna same time as he was so was furry speshul to
meowmie anna the furst liddle hoomin. She had a furry difficult job, bein
meowmie anna furry's firstest cat, anna furry sayed he neffer liked cats
until she comd along, an now he does. He always tellin me she was the
bestest cat along wif me. She was furry lovin anna loyal, ann fought she
was
a hoomin. when she was a kitty, she was crazier than crazy, so meowmie
calld
her skitz. She also lookd kinda funny when she was a kitty, she was all
tortie ann white, funny colours all over, ann her front two legs had short
fur ann her back two legs ann tail had long fur. Meowmie thought she
looked
like bits of four diffren cats put togeffer to make one, an noone wanted
her
cos she looked funny, so meowmi luffed her anna tuk her. she was a furry
good climber ann used to climb effertin. she was furry nice to children,
anna always played wif the babies, cuddlin them an lettin them pull her
tail
an carry her round. she luffed the babies an always lukd after them. she
also luffed sheba who was her liddle sifur, an was neffer mean to her,
always doin efferyfing for her efen when sheba wasnt furry brave to climb.
she used to follow meowmie efferywhere, efen when meowmie went for walks
in
the paddock, she would follow meowmie to make sure she was ok, and run
around chasin ranbbits and greeblings effen tho she was grownd up, but she
always come back when meouwmie called her.once there was a snake inna
house,
an she was furry cleffer an showed meowmie where it was. but she was too
cleffer, an the house meowmie lived in then was furry old and had holes a
cleffer cat could find. meowmie tried to keep her inside but one night she
climbed up through the roof anna climbed offer the roof an got hit by a
car.
meowmie was so sad, she found her anna brought her home and said goodbye,
see you at the rainbow bridge.meowmie is still sad fur her, ann wishes her
house back then wasnt so old.

Sheba was cleopatra's sisfur from anofer litter. she was long furred all
ofer and black wif sceery yeller eyes.she was a bit wild effer since she
was
a baby, cos she was furry shy ann liddle bit sceered of people. but she
luffed meowmie anna luffed cleopatra efen more. she was a furry purry
kitten
and sat wif mummy quietly, warming her lap an purrin, or curled up in
front
of the fire anna purrin. she wasnt so brave as cleopatra, ann wasn't good
at
climbin at first so she had to practise lots. but she was furry good at
rippin tablecloths an curtains an fings like that. she grew up to be a
really big black cat who fought she was the boss of efferyfing, anna
looked
down on the hoomins an offer cats, sceptin cleopatra. she wouldn't play
wif
children....she would scratch them a liddle to remind them she was the
boss,
and get up and stalk off, showin them her bum. she didn't like boycats
eifer. if a boy cat came roun to visit her, an try to sweet talk her,
effen
when she was a kitty, she would growl lika tiger an her eyes would flash
like lightnin anna if the boycats came too close she would jump onna dem
an
fight like she was a boycat an beat them up. she neffer once got beatn up,
she always won, that's why she was called sheba cos she was a great
warrior
queen an cleopatra was beyootiful an charmin like a egyptian queen too.
after cleopatra went to the rainbow bridj, sheba didn't know where she was
gone, and got furry sad anna furry angry at meowmie cos she said it was
her
fault. ann she stopped likin all people an cats, effen tho meowmie tried
talk to her. an one day she run between meowmies legs anna runned away to
find cleopatra and neffer comed back. then meowmie was really sad cos she
had no cats, an she said she wouldn't haf enny cats no more cos she was a
bad meowmie. then affur a longlong time, i walked into their yard frum the
bushes ann i was so so hungry an tired, i lukd in the window, an furry saw
me an broughted me in an said can we keep her anna call her jasmine. at
first meowmie said no becos she still missed her kitties but cleopatra
crept
up to me an whisfurred in my ear what to do, an she was right....i just
purred ann loved on meowmie til she tought how nice cats were again, an i
purred her until she felt all better anna rememfurred the happy memories
not
the sadness, so now she is better. I apologise fur the too long speech,
mine
friends, you must be fallin asleep. but these two were furry speshul cats,
anna still furry missed by meowmie, i hopes you unnerstans and helps us
rememfurs them,.

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

Old October 23rd 05, 04:12 PM
Ray or Fran

Princess Jasmine, that iz a wonderful tribute. Youze really brought
Cleopatra and Sheba to life in myz mind and in the mindz of all of us.
Youze done them proud and Ize would have been honored to know them.

Ize will meet them at the Bridge one day.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 25th 05, 07:22 AM
meee

fangyu all fur helpin me rememfur them fur meowmie...i haf told them to be
speshully gud frends to miss violette as she was furry nice to me anna furry
gud gud frend to allkitties heere.
newsLN6f.269747$084.194723@attbi_s22...

Old October 27th 05, 08:56 PM
CatTayls

They certainly were special cats, although ALL cats are special. But
if they liked children, made a human start to like cats, and protected
the family, they were superior-special. You have done a wonderful job
helping your family heal.

Anti Arlene, still healing from losing FM and glad Little Kitty is here

Old October 28th 05, 01:23 AM
meee

--

"CatTayls" wrote in message
ups.com...
They certainly were special cats, although ALL cats are special. But
if they liked children, made a human start to like cats, and protected
the family, they were superior-special. You have done a wonderful job
helping your family heal.

Anti Arlene, still healing from losing FM and glad Little Kitty is here

fangyu....it is hard to fill their pawprints, but best to be onesownself,
anna not try to be like them...hoomins like to be confurzeled ennyways