Tribyoot to Cassidy, by Sundance

Old October 27th 05, 08:48 PM
CatTayls

Default Tribyoot to Cassidy, by Sundance

What a special tribute, Sundance. And it just goes to show that we
never forget our loved ones and we can keep on telling everyone about
them because they were so special. I miss Gretchen Marie a lot and
will always think of her and talk about her. I have begun to tell
Little Kitty about her sisfur that was here before her. I'm sure she
sees GM's spirit around.

Anti Arlene

Old October 28th 05, 03:07 AM
Miss Violette

anna if you iz luki you willz see her alzo, Furry seed Miss Violette da ofur
day but himsef didn't know it until he camed to talk to soft anna heraked
who two catz juz ran inna bedrum, himsef said meanna OEJ butted en I wuz
where TV anna Tiger wuz so it wuzint da 3 of uses butted he DID see 2 catz
so it musta been Miss Violette wif OEJ, Trudi, gigglin atta soft anna furry
fur bein surpirzed
ups.com...

Old October 28th 05, 05:13 AM
Sundance

Fangu, Rennie kidz. Yes, she wuz speshul. I wish da Kommunity kittees cud
hav knowed her.

Sundance

"Heather" wrote in message
Dat waz so bewtiful Sundance. sniff sniff Cassidy musta bin a furry
speshul kitty.

DaRennieKidz

"Sundance" wrote in message
Cassidy akshully went to da Rainbo Brij sefural yeers ago befur I kame to
rpcc, but I feelz moobed to do a tribyoot to hur now. I hopez yoo will
indulj me, evin tho hur name was not on da offishul list uv onorees.

Cassidy an me wuz frum a litter uv kittinz dat wuz bandoned in a cardbord
boks. We wuz da onliest ones to survive. Da hoomins dat reskyooed us
taked kare uv uss fur a wile. Dey taked us to be fixed whare we wuznt
broke, and dey helped me git rid uv sum parrysites. Durin lotza dat time
I didnt feel too gud, but Cassidy wuz alwaze dere to help. She kepped me
kumpanee an she tried to make me feel bedderer. She wuz a furry gud
nursekittee.

After we wuz bof helthy, da reskyoo hoomins taked uss to where der wuz
lotza kittees (an evin sum d*gs!) in kajiz. Lotza hoomins wokked arown
lukkin at uss, but we didn't like ennee uv dem until we seed Meowmie kum
in. Now Meowmie wuz finking uv invitin juss one kittee to liv wif hur,
but we knowed we wuz da kitteez she needed, so we tried to luk owr
cutist. She lukked at uss an wokked passt to luk at udder kitteez, but we
knowed it wuz goin to be uss. Finally we seed hur tokkin to anudder
hoomin an poyntin at usses! We went home wit hur dat furry day.

Cassidy an me noo we had finded owrown onetroohome. We wuz safe indors,
and dere wuz lotza fudz an toyz. Affur only a liddle time, tho, Cassidy
didnt feel furry gud. Evenchully Meowmie notissed an taked usses bof to
da TED. Da TED zamined Cassidy an telled Meowmie dat da sikniss Cassidy
had wudnt git bedder. Meowmie wuz furry sad but da TED helpd hur
unnerstan dat it wuz Cassidy's time to go to da brij, and TED helped
Cassidy start on hur jurnee. Aftur she wuz gone, Meowmie puttid me on da
table wif Cassidy so I cud kno she wuz gone. I nosetuched hur goodbye,
happee dat she wuznt sik enneemor, den I turnd bak to Meowmie to let hur
kno I wuz still dere to tak kare uv hur.

Cassidy taked kare uv me when I didnt feel furry gud, and I fingk maybe
Bast puttid hur heer juss to take kare uv me until I fown my onetroohome.
I still missez Cassidy now an den, but I kno she iz happee an helthy at
da brij.

Sundance

Old October 28th 05, 05:17 AM
Sundance

Fangu, Anti Arlene. We haznt seen Cassidy's spirit arown, but Meowmie
sumtimez seez Jennifer owt ub da korner ub herown eye. I guess since
Cassidy wuz onlee heer fur a kupla weeks, she's not az konnektid to dis
troohome as Jennifer, hoo wuz heer almost 17 yeerz.

Sundance

ups.com...

Old October 28th 05, 05:40 AM
Mouse Cat

Sundance wrote:
Fangu, Anti Arlene. We haznt seen Cassidy's spirit arown, but Meowmie
sumtimez seez Jennifer owt ub da korner ub herown eye. I guess since
Cassidy wuz onlee heer fur a kupla weeks, she's not az konnektid to dis
troohome as Jennifer, hoo wuz heer almost 17 yeerz.

Sundance

We knowz dat duz happen!

Mineown Paw's grandmeowmie had a kitty named Samantha. When Paw's
grandmeowmie goed to da Bridge Paw's brother, mine Unka Pat, moved into
her howse and started taking care of Samantha. Him cared for Samantha fur
about 10 years, and Samantha goed to da Bridge when her was about 18 years
old. Dat was a couple years ago.

Last month Samantha comed back to say "meow". Unka Pat seed her walk into
da bedroom, and her meowed at Unka Pat, then her walked toward him. Just
before her got to him she disappeared.

She just wanted to come back an say "Hi", I guess.

Harri Roadcat