SOS - we're under attack,,,

Old May 12th 05, 03:01 AM
Steve Touchstone

Default SOS - we're under attack,,,

by minature furballs led by my arch nemesis, the evil Spot kitty. The
attack began yesterday while Momma LB and I were in the big Out with
the hoomin. The evil Spot waited until I was distracted, then led the
attack with a charge against Momma (who everyones is a big coward,
anyway), with one of the minature creatures as backup. Before I could
counterattack the stupid hoomin scooped me up and locked me inside.
Our best guess, that is me and Momma, is that the evil Spot has
developed some new type of mind control and subverted the hoomin.

Anyway, since yesterday Momma and I have been under seige. All we
could do watch watch as the hoomin slid further under the Evil Spot's
control and her reinforcements arrived. At first there was just the
one furball, but before long two more arrived, and sometime during the
night a four arrived. Momma says the furballs are kittens and he's
developed a severe case of KF. I have my doubts about that theory. The
hoomin is always saying I'm the "Bestest Ever Kitten!" and these
things are all minature little puffballs.

Today things went from bad to worse. They somehow took control of the
hoomin again. He locked Momma and me in the room where the hoomin
sleeps. While we were locked up he let the Evil Spot and the furballs
inside to explore OUR castle.

LB: don't forget the litterbox - tell them about the litterbox!

S: Quiet, I'm just getting to that. While they were exploring the
castle, the Evil Spot creature made an extremely stinky deposit in OUR
litterbox.

LB: Not only made a deposit, but left it UNCOVERED! Totally
unexceptable.

S: Mmoommm!!! This is not the time for you to go into your Litterbox
Etiquette lectures.

Anyway, this smacks of some type of chemical or biological weapon of
mass destruction. Luckily, even the extremely INsensitive hoomin's
nose smelled this vile attack, covered it up, then scooped it up and
put it in the airtight used litter can.

We're in danger of being overrun by the Spot creature and her minions.
Please send any reinforcements and/or advice ASAP, as I'm not sure how
long Momma and I can hold out.

Sammy (who has temporarily regained control of the hoomin to send this
SOS - remember us in your purrs, I'm not sure how long we can hold
out)

Hoomin note: Yes I changed the plan a little, and let Spot and the
kits into the livingroom this afternoon after locking Sammy and LB in
the bedroom. We had some storm warnings this afternoon, so I wanted
the kits to come in and explore enough so that they wouldn't freak out
if I decided to bring them in out of the weather. I had thought I'd
keep Spot outside, but the kits wouldn't venture in without her. So I
locked up the girls, opened the sliding door and put a plate of food
down by the door. Once Spotty came inside to eat, the kits came
inside, ate, and explored for awhile. Once the sun went down and storm
danger was past, so I made sure all the kits were OUT and let the
girls out of the bedroom. They were NOT amused to find all the strange
smells in the living room.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy and Little Bit

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old May 12th 05, 03:36 AM
Marina

Steve Touchstone wrote:
by minature furballs led by my arch nemesis, the evil Spot kitty.

My dear Sammy, I feel for you. I really do. My hoomin brought home one
of those kitten beings, and she's been annoying me and Frank while
insinuating herself with the hoomin so she's completely besotted with
the little tart (the hoomin with the kitten, you see). I can't imagine
having to deal with four of them at the same time. My advice is, just
keep your ground and show them who's the boss around there, and then you
can start training them to be *your* minions. (Frank is as useless at
this as your mother. I have to do everything myself around here.)

Sincerely Yours with Purrs,
Nikki

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and Mere
Old May 12th 05, 06:15 AM
Melissa Houle

Marina wrote in message
Steve Touchstone wrote:
by minature furballs led by my arch nemesis, the evil Spot kitty.

My dear Sammy, I feel for you. I really do. My hoomin brought home one
of those kitten beings, and she's been annoying me and Frank while
insinuating herself with the hoomin so she's completely besotted with
the little tart (the hoomin with the kitten, you see). I can't imagine
having to deal with four of them at the same time. My advice is, just
keep your ground and show them who's the boss around there, and then you
can start training them to be *your* minions. (Frank is as useless at
this as your mother. I have to do everything myself around here.)

Sincerely Yours with Purrs,
Nikki

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and Mere

First my hoomin took Isadora to the TED, and carelessly LEFT her there, and
hasn't gone back for her yet. Then about six weeks later, she brings home
this TEENAGER and makes me live with the creature. Okay, that wasn't so bad.
She sometimes helps me wash parts of myself I find hard to reach, anymore.
But then that little tart hauls off and has a KITTEN a month later! I know
how the URGE can overwhelm one sometimes, but what a little...... nevermind.
It wasn't so bad when the kitten was little, but she has EXPANDED. And now
she's a right little bully. I can hardly take naps in peace, anymore, and I
frequently have to tell this little puff ball who seduced my formerly
obedient hoomin who is boss, around here. Tonight, I ate part of my supper,
intending to come back for a snack later, when I found those little hussies
had FINISHED it! And my hoomin wonders why I'm grumpy, sometimes?? Not very
astute, are they? And FAR too easily influenced by that odious quality
called Kewt.

I am yours in disilllusionment, and I hope your hoomin will soon return to
his right mind.

Panther.

Old May 12th 05, 07:04 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 12 May 2005 05:36:15 +0300, Marina
wrote:

My dear Sammy, I feel for you. I really do. My hoomin brought home one
of those kitten beings, and she's been annoying me and Frank while
insinuating herself with the hoomin so she's completely besotted with
the little tart (the hoomin with the kitten, you see). I can't imagine
having to deal with four of them at the same time. My advice is, just
keep your ground and show them who's the boss around there, and then you
can start training them to be *your* minions. (Frank is as useless at
this as your mother. I have to do everything myself around here.)

ewww, I really feel sorry for you. You mean your hoomin actually lets
the thing run loose to torment you. I guess we're lucky that we still
have enough control over our hoomin that, so far at least, he's kept
them in another room with a closed door between them and us. Don't
really know how much longer we can hold out, as I heard him telling
the Evil Spot that the furballs couldn't come in until they had been
"vetted". Not sure what "vetted" means, but momma says it means going
to TED. Maybeif they go to TED he can fix whatever is broken (though
when I went TED fixed something that wasn't broken and left me with a
bald belly that itched something fierce until my pretty fur started
growing back). Anyway, he said that yesterday, and still let them come
in today just because the TV made the beep beep sound that happens
before the thunder booms sometimes. Momma says we'll be lucky if they
didn't leave fleas behind like Rocky did when he first started coming
in from the OUT. She told me not to scratch even if I have an itch, or
we'll get some of that bad smelling stuff put on our necks.

The good news is that I overheard the hoomin talking to one of the
other hoomins who live on the other side of one of the doors here in
our building. He was asking if she knew anyone who would like a
kitten, and she said someone at her workplace does. So, maybe at least
one of the furballs will be leaving soon.

(hoomin note: not unless the potential slave checks out, and not
before they have some more time more time with their Momma and become
better socialized. Sorry Sam, you'll probably have to put up with them
for a week or two at least.)

S: Anyone know how long a week is?

Old May 12th 05, 06:25 PM
Richard Miller

Me three, Nikki and Panther. And I think I can speak for Jasper as
well, Since that skinny, grubby little thing residing in our garage made
her presence felt, the hoomins have been behaving very oddly indeed. Out
in the garage umpteen times a day, extra food ..... where will it end?

And to add insult to injury they've let her in the house, keeping myself
and Jasper closeted outside of the lounge while she flits about leaving
her scent everywhere. And what thanks do we get - if one of us goes to
the garage to see how she is, we just get sworn at. I know my life was
tough when I was a young girl, but you'd never hear me using language
like that! No respect, these youngsters. Still, I see from reading the
e-mails on the computer that she's going to see TED this weekend -
that'll really give her something to swear about, won't it?
--
Carrie

Old May 12th 05, 06:34 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 12 May 2005 05:15:51 GMT, "Melissa Houle"
yodeled:

Marina wrote in message
Steve Touchstone wrote:
[...]

Pan, you're pretty cute. Work it.

Theresa
Old May 12th 05, 08:43 PM
jmcquown

wrote:

(hoomin note: not unless the potential slave checks out, and not
before they have some more time more time with their Momma and become
better socialized. Sorry Sam, you'll probably have to put up with them
for a week or two at least.)

S: Anyone know how long a week is?

Sam, it's a looonng tyme.

Persia

Old May 12th 05, 11:30 PM
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

(hoomin note: not unless the potential slave checks out, and not
before they have some more time more time with their Momma and become
better socialized. Sorry Sam, you'll probably have to put up with them
for a week or two at least.)

S: Anyone know how long a week is?

Sam, it's a looonng tyme.

Persia

If yore avinn a nice time and yore appy , a week is very quick. If yore not
and yore sad, it's a very very very long tyme.

Boyfriend

Old May 12th 05, 11:57 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Christina Websell wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

(hoomin note: not unless the potential slave checks out, and not
before they have some more time more time with their Momma and
become better socialized. Sorry Sam, you'll probably have to put up
with them for a week or two at least.)

S: Anyone know how long a week is?

Sam, it's a looonng tyme.

Persia

If yore avinn a nice time and yore appy , a week is very quick. If
yore not and yore sad, it's a very very very long tyme.

Boyfriend

I nefur sad when I no my Boyfriend is finkin of me. I fink of him offen.
Eben when I playin "Chase-Mimi" wif Mommy (Mommy like to chase me, an I runs
an hides unner da bed, she look for me on won side wile I sneeks out da
ofur, and she chase me more, she sing da song, "I chase Mimi" while she do
it, and sometime I let her catch me, and she give me pettins and skritchin -
it fun!) an huntin twisties and milkrings wif Ping.

Purrs and nosie kisses

Mimi
(Weeble's baby sisfur)

Old May 13th 05, 02:22 AM
Enfilade

Dood--Kittuns R awesum. u can LICK 'em an' they LICK...er, LIKE...it!
an' you c'n beat 'em up an' stuff as long as you don't do it like for
keeps. they get fed neat food--u can eat the leftovers! my house has
been way awesumer since we got bitties. cuz before it was just me an'
Nox who is a cranky frigid more like a female dog than a female cat.

--LUv SmokeyPoke

P.S. Are you going to keep Spot and/or her bits?