Jellicle Ball: Tribyoot to Persephone

Old October 18th 05, 10:14 PM
Renee Babcock

Default Jellicle Ball: Tribyoot to Persephone

Hihi eferyone, we hafn bin here to rpcc inna long, long time, but we
wantid to come an gif our tribyoot to our sisfur Persephone. She
wentid to da bridge in March, an wuz 19, which mommy sez iz a nice,
fine age fur a kitty. She wuz a rill TGK, efen until da end, an we all
miss her, spayshilly Kitsu, who wuz a liddle bit in luf wif her.

Persephone wuz a tiny liddle babycat wen she came to lif wif mommy in
1986. Mommy wuz moofin to Texas frum Miami fur grad school, an she
wantid a play partner fur Socrates (RB). One of mommy's earliest
memories of Persephone wuz comin home an findin her swingin jes as
happy as cud be onna drapes. Dat wuzn't da last time dat efer
happened!

Persephone wuz small, but she wuz big in spirit. She luffed to go
outside an soak up da rays. Once, wen she wuz about 8, she cot a
pidgeon!! Mommy wudn't haf beleefed it if she hadn't seen it fur
herself. Persephone wuz running around wif dat pidgeon in her mouf, an
it wuz flappin its wings.

Now, Persephone wuz maybe 6 pounds wet (not dat she wud efer be wet),
an dat wuz a big, fat, joocy pidgeon, prolly wayed a pound or two. She
kept stoppin to adjust her grip on it, on acount it wuz so heffy, an
once time she did, it gottid away.

Man wuz she ****ed! She used to tell us all bout da one dat got away.
Mommy picked her up, cuz she lukked so sad (mommy thot dat wuz funny),
an smooched on Persephone an tol her wut a gud girl she wuz.

Persephone wuz diagnosed with early kidney failure 3 years ago. Up
until da end, she wud sit still an purr fur mommy wen she wuz gettin
her fluids, but she'd bite mommy wen mommy tried to gif her pills.
Efen wen she lostid her site, she still liked to walk around sniffin
eferying. She'd also go out of her way to smack us. Kitsu thot dat
meant she liked him, an she wud only let him groom her face.

Neer da end, she didn't want to eet, but she luffed to be luffed on.
On a beeyootiful sunny spring morning, Persephone told mommy it wuz
time fur her to go to da bridge, an so mommy helped her along. In da
end, it wuz much easier fur Persephone.

Now, her ashes are in mommy's room, an sumtimes, mommy likes to tell
Persephone alla fings dat are goin on.

We all miss her, too. She wuz one of a kind, dere will nefer be
anuffer kitty like her.

Thuh Renegades, Elektra, Sam, Charlie, Ginger, and Kitsu

Old October 18th 05, 10:30 PM
Harri Roadcat

Now, her ashes are in mommy's room, an sumtimes, mommy likes to tell
Persephone alla fings dat are goin on.

We all miss her, too. She wuz one of a kind, dere will nefer be
anuffer kitty like her.

Thuh Renegades, Elektra, Sam, Charlie, Ginger, and Kitsu

Dat waz a furry mooving tribute. Sounds like Persephone waz a furry
speshul kitty.

Harri
wiping away a tear

Old October 19th 05, 12:26 AM
meee

There is nuffin i kin fink of to say...persephone wuz yur meowmie's
heart-kitty i fink...that is a furry honoured puzishun that takes years to
achieve. *respekful puurrrs*

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

Old October 19th 05, 12:44 AM
The Clowder

"Renee Babcock" wrote:
[snipt]

We all miss her, too. She wuz one of a kind, dere will nefer be
anuffer kitty like her.

Thuh Renegades, Elektra, Sam, Charlie, Ginger, and Kitsu

"Wun ov a kind"...yes, dat wuz Persephone. Shee wuz wun ov mine roll
modulls, I dont offin admit dis, but I'ze notas tuff as shee wuz...doh
I trys.

Wee miss her an willnot furrgit.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 19th 05, 12:56 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

A luffly tribyoot fur a luffly girlcat!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/18/2005 7:56:17 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 19th 05, 02:36 AM
Beverly Orel

Dat wuz such uh beeyootiful tribyoot! Persephone wuz kwyte uh gal!

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Old October 19th 05, 03:37 AM
thaddy

That wuz uh wunderful tribewt two Persephone! Yew'v dun yor hisssfurr
purroud! How well I rememburr Persephone. She wuz tuff and strong.
She feered no won, leest ov all any kowering boycats. Her manikure wuz
purrfekshon, and she wuz loyal two hermommy. A fine lady indeed.
Irene a.k.a. "Reeny"

Old October 19th 05, 04:15 AM
Gabrielle

Persphone... she wuz a tru TGK. I wuz honured tu kno hur.
Ralph, for his clowder