gud gnuz fwum Bwittish catdom

Old August 11th 09, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default gud gnuz fwum Bwittish catdom

Did bwittish kittee sew impwessiv..he wented into da neighburz hous an
sabed him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...195156.stm?lsf

Mine own neighbur wont wet me in hur hous eben dough I hab wooked in
hur windo an she saw me. Dats too bad fur hur, huh!

MeOwy
Old August 11th 09, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 11, 3:20*pm, MeOwy wrote:
Did bwittish kittee sew impwessiv..he wented into da neighburz hous an
sabed him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...195156.stm?lsf

Mine own neighbur wont wet me in hur hous eben dough I hab wooked in
hur windo an she saw me. *Dats too bad fur hur, huh!

MeOwy

I gotta saWOOT dat brafe an smart kittee.

--
Wascal
Old August 12th 09, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FeLiX the CaT

FeLiX iz uh pesty cat. Hee wuz wookin in da nayburrs whinndoze tooo.
Gnot cuzza figher in dat hows. Butz cuz hee thawt he taw a puddy tat
gowin in der lotz. Hee aweez fawt dat meighbee dat kitty wuz maybee
sahd beclawz da kity in dat houz iz gnot a rayguller kity. Dat kitty
mefinks iz da mowst speshellest kitty in da hole wyd kitteee
galahksee. If FeLix gett cot by da nayburrs dough, dey wud probbubbley
pudim in da kitty cayg an tayk awl hiz stuffz aweigh ann ownlee
feedzim bred an wadder. Den heed neber getz ta c iffin dat puddy iz
aspeshul azzee finks. Annd iffin FeLiXes ohners fowndout dat hee wuz
gowinn (izzat funder? knowp - jist pains in da sgie) inna nayburs
playz den hheed wheely bee in bihg tubbel. Enlest kiddis r bwav en r
seighving hoomins frumm fighyours, allda hoomins fink kitties shoodent
bee twesspazzen on da naybbers playzes. Iffin FeLiX gnu howda uzda
fohn propply meighbee he cudz c iffin dat pudi oneted two pway
wifFeLiX and doze speshul toyy micies dat haz da katnipinnit.

Deez izzso funnz ta pway wiff: http://www.madcats.co.uk/Images/stpi...oy-mice-05.jpg

FeLiX ownwee awowwed ta pway inna hizzone kittykhonno wiffout ghetting
inta twubbles. Sew Flix nose howda shneekz outtader an goze
meeowsingink inna playz sommerelz. Maybe iffin da kiddee dat F'LiX wuz
finking uv kud findzit den Feelix wood knot getz inna twubbles fum n e
hoominzes. Bud pwobbly dat pudi iz akshially a happe kitdy an F'ix
izza jest youzin hizzamajinnaishun tu mush.

Old August 12th 09, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:41:55 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

On Aug 11, 3:20*pm, MeOwy wrote:
Did bwittish kittee sew impwessiv..he wented into da neighburz hous an
sabed him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...195156.stm?lsf

Mine own neighbur wont wet me in hur hous eben dough I hab wooked in
hur windo an she saw me. *Dats too bad fur hur, huh!

MeOwy

I gotta saWOOT dat brafe an smart kittee.

kitties is gud. i hope the hoomin buys the kittie much fudz.
beauty
Old August 12th 09, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:20:48 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Did bwittish kittee sew impwessiv..he wented into da neighburz hous an
sabed him.

A furry impressif show ob kitty intelligince an
braffery!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/11/2009 10:59:22 PM
Old August 12th 09, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:20:48 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Did bwittish kittee sew impwessiv..he wented into da neighburz hous an
sabed him.

A furry impressif show ob kitty intelligince an
braffery!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Yes, he shud git kanited by da kween!

Rebecca

Old August 12th 09, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Rebecca"
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:20:48 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Did bwittish kittee sew impwessiv..he wented into da neighburz hous an
sabed him.

A furry impressif show ob kitty intelligince an
braffery!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Yes, he shud git kanited by da kween!

Rebecca

I totally ugree wiff dat idear. Wat a brafe kitty.
Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat

Old August 12th 09, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

MeOwy wrote:

Did bwittish kittee sew impwessiv..he wented into da neighburz hous an
sabed him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...195156.stm?lsf

Mine own neighbur wont wet me in hur hous eben dough I hab wooked in
hur windo an she saw me. Dats too bad fur hur, huh!

MeOwy

That's wonderful. WHat a great kitty, of course they all are.

Fred

--
Regards,
Fred

Old August 12th 09, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 11, 11:35*pm, "Rebecca" wrote:
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in messagenews:t9ih3tktuzq2..qub5emmd4z5u$.dlg@40tude .net...

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:20:48 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Did bwittish kittee sew impwessiv..he wented into da neighburz hous an
sabed him.

A furry impressif *show ob kitty intelligince an
braffery!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Yes, he shud git kanited by da kween!

Wud hee bee wun ob dem NItes hoo say NEE?
I saw wun ob dem say NEE to a ol ladee wunc.
It were furry MEEN.

I hop hee iz a polite nite.

--
Maggy May

Old August 12th 09, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 12, 10:26*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Aug 11, 11:35*pm, "Rebecca" wrote:

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in messagenews:t9ih3tktuzq2.qub5emmd4z5u$.dlg@40tude. net...

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:20:48 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Did bwittish kittee sew impwessiv..he wented into da neighburz hous an
sabed him.

A furry impressif *show ob kitty intelligince an
braffery!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Yes, he shud git kanited by da kween!

Wud hee bee wun ob dem NItes hoo say NEE?
*I saw wun ob dem say NEE to a ol ladee wunc.
It were furry MEEN.

I hop hee iz a polite nite.

--
Maggy May- Hide quoted text -

Sow I wud hISs at such a gnite iff he sed NEE.

er, wat duz dat meen, doe?

MeOwy, twying to imkweese hur own bocatbyoolarry.