Urgent Purrs Needed

Old August 3rd 05, 12:19 AM
ChildFree23

Default Urgent Purrs Needed

Urgent purrs are needed for our resident police kitty, Capt.
Midnight. He is not feeling well. He didn't object when
GranMeowmie broughted him into the in this afternoon, he won't
eat or drink, and he even used the litter box! GranMeowmie, a
retired TED's assistant, thinks he's chasing a fever because his
ears and his pawpads are unusually warm so she's giving him half
a syringe of water efurry hour. He doesn't know it yet, but he's
going to see TED tomorrow morning.

Please purr for Capt. Midnight DOC to make a complete recovery.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Old August 3rd 05, 12:31 AM
Beverly Orel

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs goin owt fur Capt. Midnight to feel bedderer. Maybe
it's just the heet!!

Luff,
Samantha & cuzzinz Finney, Lucey & Jeannie
.net...

Old August 3rd 05, 03:13 AM
Rebecca

Weze all purrin heer.

purrrrrrrrrrrrpurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpurrrrrrrrrrrr

Rebecca

Old August 3rd 05, 06:12 AM
mlbriggs

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:19:24 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

Urgent purrs are needed for our resident police kitty, Capt. Midnight. He
is not feeling well. He didn't object when GranMeowmie broughted him into
the in this afternoon, he won't eat or drink, and he even used the litter
box! GranMeowmie, a retired TED's assistant, thinks he's chasing a fever
because his ears and his pawpads are unusually warm so she's giving him
half a syringe of water efurry hour. He doesn't know it yet, but he's
going to see TED tomorrow morning.

Please purr for Capt. Midnight DOC to make a complete recovery.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

We are purring hard for Capt. Midnight. MLB
Old August 3rd 05, 01:40 PM
Adam

Please purr for Capt. Midnight DOC to make a complete recovery.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Girthy purrs fur a memfur uv my fan club:

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra
==========
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise (cat of few words but much concern)
Old August 3rd 05, 03:13 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:19:24 GMT, ChildFree23 wrote:

Urgent purrs are needed for our resident police kitty, Capt.
Midnight. He is not feeling well. He didn't object when
GranMeowmie broughted him into the in this afternoon, he won't
eat or drink, and he even used the litter box! GranMeowmie, a
retired TED's assistant, thinks he's chasing a fever because his
ears and his pawpads are unusually warm so she's giving him half
a syringe of water efurry hour. He doesn't know it yet, but he's
going to see TED tomorrow morning.

Please purr for Capt. Midnight DOC to make a complete recovery.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

We'ze purrink fur da Captain! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/3/2005 10:13:09 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old August 3rd 05, 05:05 PM
Harri Roadcat

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:19:24 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

Urgent purrs are needed for our resident police kitty, Capt.
Midnight. He is not feeling well. He didn't object when
GranMeowmie broughted him into the in this afternoon, he won't
eat or drink, and he even used the litter box! GranMeowmie, a
retired TED's assistant, thinks he's chasing a fever because his
ears and his pawpads are unusually warm so she's giving him half
a syringe of water efurry hour. He doesn't know it yet, but he's
going to see TED tomorrow morning.

Please purr for Capt. Midnight DOC to make a complete recovery.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Oh no! Capt Midnight isn't allowed to get sick! We'z sendin our furry best
get-better purrs.

Harri

[Six resident kitties and two neighbor kitties form a meatloaf circle and
commence generating massive purr energies]

Old August 3rd 05, 10:27 PM
Eileen Clark

Purrs coming from the Clark cats!

Mia, Callie, Camille, Marissa, & Mac
Old August 4th 05, 12:38 AM
Boogie's Mom

PUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrZZZZZZZZZZrrz comin frum Bawlmer! Hey,
Cap! You iz not 'llowd to gettid sick, we'ze gots partyin to do!

Boogie da HarpurrCat, whoz rollin one up to keep fur when da Cap feels
betterer.

Old August 8th 05, 09:52 AM
Miss Violette

we are all purring, Miss Violette
ChildFree23 wrote in message
.net...
Urgent purrs are needed for our resident police kitty, Capt.
Midnight. He is not feeling well. He didn't object when
GranMeowmie broughted him into the in this afternoon, he won't
eat or drink, and he even used the litter box! GranMeowmie, a
retired TED's assistant, thinks he's chasing a fever because his
ears and his pawpads are unusually warm so she's giving him half
a syringe of water efurry hour. He doesn't know it yet, but he's
going to see TED tomorrow morning.

Please purr for Capt. Midnight DOC to make a complete recovery.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Vet Tech Journals: Tinta update and Ouchie purrs needed..... Mischief Cat anecdotes 9 May 30th 05 04:15 PM
Get-The-Job Purrs Needed Catnipped Cat anecdotes 21 May 27th 05 10:24 PM
Major purrs needed Dan Mahoney Cat anecdotes 33 January 25th 04 07:06 PM
Purrs Needed Gizela Cat anecdotes 12 November 8th 03 02:51 PM
Job Purrs needed ann Cat anecdotes 17 November 3rd 03 06:03 PM