On da roadz aainz

Old November 9th 07, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Default On da roadz aainz

I'm so sorry. Scooter sounds like a grand dog and she'll be with your
husband again awaiting you all. Little comfort for the hole in your heart
though.

Scooter will be met by not only your husband, but by many of communities
dogs that have gone before.

Fran with the purring Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old November 10th 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Well, I haz bin ridin in da RV, but I wud luv to joyn yoo in da kar. Iz
dere a pantree, too, where we kud keep sum kittee treetz? Doze iz myown
fafuritz rite now.

Rebecca

"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 03:41:57 +0000, Rebecca wrote:

Yes, fangu, Hercule, I wud luv anuther danse wif yoo. It sownz like dere
iz
lotsa innerestin placez comin up on da venchur.

Rebecca

Indeed. It sounz like zees venture will visit many places I would luf to
see. Do you have travelling plans yet, or would you like to join me on
zees trip? I haf teleported over a car wif a refrigerator and an oven
built in, to provide snacks and meals while on ze road.

Hercule

Old November 10th 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_2_]

In article ,
"Rebecca" wrote:

Well, I haz bin ridin in da RV, but I wud luv to joyn yoo in da kar. Iz
dere a pantree, too, where we kud keep sum kittee treetz? Doze iz myown
fafuritz rite now.

Rebecca

Dere certainly iz! We can bring along a big zupply of kittee treetz.

Hercule
Old November 14th 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Rebecca" wrote:

Well, I haz bin ridin in da RV, but I wud luv to joyn yoo in da kar. Iz
dere a pantree, too, where we kud keep sum kittee treetz? Doze iz myown
fafuritz rite now.

Rebecca

Dere certainly iz! We can bring along a big zupply of kittee treetz.

Hercule

Oh, gudgud! Fangu, Hercule! Ize lukking furward to dis trip.

Rebecca

Old November 14th 07, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz readi fur owrz tour of unka John'z howze, den a nap by da fir atta
sabastinez howze mite be gud, TV
news