My Love

Old March 2nd 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default My Love

Lewi breaths a sigh of relief. The little girls have always dressed me in
human clothes and I really hate it. I allowed it because they enjoyed it
and I got lots of extra treats. The Gramby finally convinced them that cats
were not made for that sort of thing.

I would much prefer our own fur. As to the honeymoon my dear, is there
anyplace you have always wanted to go? So long as you there the place does
not matter.

I think the little girls would like to write my vowels, I will let them try
and see what they come up with and then we can decide form there. I
absolutely told them no RAP style stuff.
"ChildFree23" wrote in message
Oh meow goodnesses! I don't know! Tabitha, can you think of
anything?

Kitty Schottland

Well, letz see...

Youz gotz da bridal pawty picked out. I fink I read dat someone was
coordinatin wif da Hemingway House kitties. Fluffykitz can cater da fudz
an drinkz if you want. If you wantz FluffyKitz to cater, are dere any
special fudz or drinks dat you want, or don't want? Lewi is taking care
uv
da groom's pawty.

And we have to meet with Chief Justicat Chester to discuss our vows.
Lewi, should we write our own vows or go with the traditional ones?

Will da reception be held at da Hemingway House too? Iz you or Lewi goin
to do a bachelor's pawty or a bachelorette's pawty? If so, den we haz to
find someone to plan dem. An you and Lewi need to figger out where you
want to do yourz huneymoon.

Lewi, where do you want to go for our honeymoon?

What will be wearing fur da wedwink? Will be in ourzown furz, or fancy
clothes? An da same question fur da boycats.

We will be in ourown furs, but with our good collars on.

Kitty Schottland

Old March 2nd 08, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

We don't have any little girls here, just adult humans. However, Debby
loves photos of kitties dressed up in human clothes!

Okay, then we will wear ourown furs, but every kitty has to have on a good
collar.

I would like furry much to go see the Coliseum Cats over in Italy. I think
the RPCC Kitties already went there, but that was one adventure I didn't
take part in.

I have no idea what to write for mineown vows.

Kitty Schottland

Old March 4th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

My dear I am sure you will think of something. Italy would be excellent. I
know Gramby always wanted to ride in one of those boats,gondolas, and drink
wine in a vineyard where it was grown and made. That would be a beautiful
place to go. The girls are working on writing something. If that doesn't
work, will do it myself.

Old March 4th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Yes! I do want to see the Coliseum Cats in Rome! A gondola ride
sounds like a wonderful idea! Wait a sec, who's coming on our
honeymoon besides us?!?

Kitty Schottland

[...]

absolutely told them no RAP style stuff.- Hide quoted text -

Old March 4th 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

purbabli you two kan go anna be der awhile den you kan infite da komunity
later ifin you wantz, maybe afur yourown wedding we kan takez a spring trip,
Trudi

Old March 5th 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 22:20:54 -0600, Granby wrote:

My dear I am sure you will think of something. Italy would be excellent. I
know Gramby always wanted to ride in one of those boats,gondolas, and drink
wine in a vineyard where it was grown and made. That would be a beautiful
place to go. The girls are working on writing something. If that doesn't
work, will do it myself.

If you would like to visit a vineyard where the kitties of the Community
are known you might want to ask Anais if her Uncle Darius' vineyard would
be available. We had a wonderful time there before
(http://tinyurl.com/3cowb5). They prepared us a wonderful lunch, and they
have that great little restaurant (Trattoria La Buca) in the nearby town
of Zibello...

Cleo
Old March 6th 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 14:43:10 -0600, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat's nimble, little paws typed:

If you would like to visit a vineyard where the kitties of the Community
are known you might want to ask Anais if her Uncle Darius' vineyard would
be available. We had a wonderful time there before
(http://tinyurl.com/3cowb5). They prepared us a wonderful lunch, and they
have that great little restaurant (Trattoria La Buca) in the nearby town
of Zibello...

Cleo

Oh my towz! I forgotted awl abowt dat - dat took place befure Tiger
and myownself were winked!! Yes, dat was lotsa funfun, and I'm sure
dat Uncle Darius would luff to haff da community ofur again! An dey
can awlso arrange fur a meal at da Trattoria! Italy is such a luffly
place, izn't it?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/5/2008 8:34:57 PM

Old March 7th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 22:59:01 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

you kuld hafa recipshin der Chester the helpful, "hic"

Datz a gud idea - what does da luffly cupple fink 'bowt 'dis?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/6/2008 8:21:16 PM
Old March 7th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

That sounds like a wonderful place to me but, it is up to Kitty Schottland.
Lewi who would go in a row boat and eat on an island if that is what his
lovely KS wanted.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 22:59:01 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

you kuld hafa recipshin der Chester the helpful, "hic"

Datz a gud idea - what does da luffly cupple fink 'bowt 'dis?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by