Ping Mme Anais

Old February 11th 11, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default Ping Mme Anais

oh hai
ai nead tew axs yew wat tyme da bote depurtz on da elevenf frum da dok n
were wee kan park owr porterz?
Dew wee hab usined rhemz? Uff korse MeOwy n ai wood wike uh privut kabin. n
Pipps kan sleep wiff hur momcat Sqweex n dadcat PookyKat en dere kabn ai
tawked wiff dem n et iz fyne wiff dem. yeUP
Fank yew
Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy

Old February 12th 11, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 20:01:55 -0800, Mosey =^..^='s
nimble, little paws typed:

oh hai
ai nead tew axs yew wat tyme da bote depurtz on da elevenf frum da dok n
were wee kan park owr porterz?

Yoo needs to be payshunt. Da hooman has dis
ditrrakshun dat he cawlz "da toona place!"

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/11/2011 7:51:20 PM
Old February 12th 11, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"
On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 20:01:55 -0800, Mosey =^..^='s
nimble, little paws typed:

oh hai
ai nead tew axs yew wat tyme da bote depurtz on da elevenf frum da dok n
were wee kan park owr porterz?

Yoo needs to be payshunt. Da hooman has dis
ditrrakshun dat he cawlz "da toona place!"

Umkay, sawry. ai wyl chek bak on Caturdai afturnoon cuz boff mai meowmie n
mai Paw rnt fealing tew gud n r sleapingh lotz.
Fank yew fur yeroan tyme
Mosey

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/11/2011 7:51:20 PM

Old February 12th 11, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 11, 8:52*pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 20:01:55 -0800, Mosey =^..^='s
nimble, little paws typed:

oh hai
ai nead tew axs yew wat tyme da *bote depurtz on da elevenf *frum da dok n
were wee kan park owr porterz?

* * * * Yoo needs to be payshunt. Da hooman has dis
ditrrakshun dat he cawlz "da toona place!"

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 2/11/2011 7:51:20 PM

Usses awwweighs offurwooks da impurrfekshuns ob yoor hooman cuz
yoorsefl is such a soupurrlatif vizzhun ob wuffwiness an gwayshusness,
Mme. Anais.
MeOwy
Old February 13th 11, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:12:38 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Usses awwweighs offurwooks da impurrfekshuns ob yoor hooman cuz
yoorsefl is such a soupurrlatif vizzhun ob wuffwiness an gwayshusness,
Mme. Anais.
MeOwy

Fangu MeOwy!

Hoomanz can be furry diffikult to deel wif,
y'know. Dey finks dat DEY iz in charj.
Hmmmmffff...........

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/12/2011 7:50:54 PM
Old February 14th 11, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 12, 8:53*pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:12:38 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Usses awwweighs offurwooks da impurrfekshuns ob yoor hooman cuz
yoorsefl is such a soupurrlatif vizzhun ob wuffwiness an gwayshusness,
Mme. Anais.
MeOwy

* * * * Fangu MeOwy!

* * * * * * * * Hoomanz can be furry diffikult to deel wif,
y'know. Dey finks dat DEY iz in charj.
Hmmmmffff...........

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 2/12/2011 7:50:54 PM

furry wel stayded Mme. Anais.
Dey fink beclawz dey loks usses up, in ar housses, in cayjes, in
sofpaks, dat dis indakaytes dey is da bawsses ob usses.
Fweedum is a stayt ob mind an dey can neffur tayk awway ar FWEEDUM.
Der finking is a wayst ob der tym, butted usses furgifs dem fur der
fotts.
MeOwy

Ping Mme. Anaïs Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 11 December 28th 10 06:15 PM
Ping Anais and :ucu Granby Cat community 10 December 16th 09 04:26 PM
Ping Anais Granby Cat community 2 October 4th 09 02:51 AM
ping Mme. Anaïs Mosey =^..^=` Cat community 10 August 19th 08 03:17 AM
Ping Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 13 January 16th 08 01:36 AM