FIRE PURRS AND PRAYERS NEEDED

Old June 28th 12, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_6_]

Default FIRE PURRS AND PRAYERS NEEDED

Aunti Kyla =^;;^= wrote:
:
Hi

I am asking for loud purrs from the kitties here and prayers from the
humans for all the wildfires in Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, and
Montana, even in California, in some places. They say this is the worst
wildfire in Colorado's history. I just talked to my daughter in Aurora,
Colo and they are about 60 miles from Colorado Springs, where it is
getting hit the hardest. What they need is a good soaking rain to put
these fires out. That's what I'm asking for purrs and prayers and tail
wags for. I have always been so very scared of fires.

Love to all,
Auntie Kyla

Purrs and prayers being sent for everyone to be safe and for the rain to
come.
You can have some of ours if you can figure out how to get it.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

Thank you so much for your cat's purrs and your prayers, Judith.
I greatly appreciate them.
They even evacuated the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs.
How I wish there were some way I could get the rain from across The Pond to
the fire areas, even from Florida, which is almost under water from a
Tropical Storm..
We will just have to pray HARD for a hard, cleansing rain to put out these
horrid fires.

Kyla--very concerned about the fires. , and who 'needs' a hug about now.

Old June 29th 12, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:56:06 -0700, "AUnti Kyla =^;;^=" M&[email protected]
wrote:

Hi

I am asking for loud purrs from the kitties here and prayers from the humans
for all the wildfires in Colorado,
Utah, New Mexico, and Montana, even in California, in some places.
They say this is the worst wildfire in Colorado's history.
I just talked to my daughter in Aurora, Colo and they are about 60 miles
from Colorado Springs, where it is getting hit the hardest.
What they need is a good soaking rain to put these fires out.
That's what I'm asking for purrs and prayers and tail wags for.
I have always been so very scared of fires.

Love to all,
Auntie Kyla

Purrs fur da fires in Colorado, anna effury ware else, tu git putted
out, bery, bery soon.

lorelei
Old June 29th 12, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:

Hi

I am asking for loud purrs from the kitties here and prayers from the humans
for all the wildfires in Colorado,
Utah, New Mexico, and Montana, even in California, in some places.
They say this is the worst wildfire in Colorado's history.
I just talked to my daughter in Aurora, *Colo and they are about 60 miles
from Colorado Springs, where it is getting hit the hardest.
What they need is a good soaking rain to put these fires out.
That's what I'm asking for purrs and prayers and tail wags *for.
I have always been so *very scared of fires.

Love to all,
Auntie Kyla

Purrs fur da fires in Colorado, anna effury ware else, tu git putted
out, bery, bery soon.

Oh mai yesses. An four da peepl in da housus an da aminals in da woodz
an da pets. An for da firemen an dere doggies hoo go in harms way.

--
WooToo, for her Hous

Old June 29th 12, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_6_]

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:56:06 -0700, "Auntie Kyla =^;;^=
wrote:

Hi

I am asking for loud purrs from the kitties here and prayers from the
humans
for all the wildfires in Colorado,
Utah, New Mexico, and Montana, even in California, in some places.
They say this is the worst wildfire in Colorado's history.
I just talked to my daughter in Aurora, Colo and they are about 60 miles
from Colorado Springs, where it is getting hit the hardest.
What they need is a good soaking rain to put these fires out.
That's what I'm asking for purrs and prayers and tail wags for.
I have always been so very scared of fires.

Love to all,
Auntie Kyla

Purrs fur da fires in Colorado, anna effury ware else, tu git putted
out, bery, bery soon.

lorelei

Fank yu sweet Lorelei. Your purrs wyl hulp lotz.

Luffs tu yu n yer nise Paw.

Auntie Kyla

Old June 29th 12, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_6_]

[...]

Fank yu, WooToo n yer hole Hous, fur yer purrs n tailwags for dat horrid
fyre tu git put
OWT sunesune..wat dey nead is uh HARD rain..n mai Mweomie is saying prayers
for dat
tu happun.

Mosey fur hiz Hous

Old July 1st 12, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cleo da Clingon

On Jun 27, 9:56*pm, "AUnti Kyla =^;;^=" M&[email protected] wrote:
Hi

I am asking for loud purrs from the kitties here and prayers from the humans
for all the wildfires in Colorado,
Utah, New Mexico, and Montana, even in California, in some places.
They say this is the worst wildfire in Colorado's history.
I just talked to my daughter in Aurora, *Colo and they are about 60 miles
from Colorado Springs, where it is getting hit the hardest.
What they need is a good soaking rain to put these fires out.
That's what I'm asking for purrs and prayers and tail wags *for.
I have always been so *very scared of fires.

Love to all,
Auntie Kyla

Oh Anti Kyla wees purin! We just wish we cood send awl da rane fwum
Scatland tu put owt da fyres. We is howsumever purrin furry
lowd...hope dey hewp.
Gordon Kittiez
Old July 1st 12, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_6_]

On July 1, 2:45 pm , "Auntie Kyla =^;;^= wrote
[...]

Thank you, Cleo , Sukie n Harry for your good wishes.
You still have rain there too? BOSH!! It is Summer.
It is cold and rainy here too, Across The Pond, near Seattle.
Thank you for your very loud purrs too. I know they will help.
Love to you and your humans.
Auntie Kyla

Old July 2nd 12, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mosey =^..^=" M&[email protected] wrote in message

[...]

I mayd da wether chanje.
It'z betterer neow, an wyll hewlp kontrol da fyerz.
HTH
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 2nd 12, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_6_]

[...]

It does really help, Pitô.ônya , thank you SO much.
Love to you and your humans.
Auntie Kyla