Hi ho effurybuddy!

Old December 5th 11, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Hi ho effurybuddy!

On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 14:30:51 -0800, rafflescat wrote:

Hewwo.
Dis is me....de babycat.

Hi, Cleo, I'z glad to meet you. You haf found a good onetruehome. You haf
good hoomins and good kitties in your household - you chose well. And you
share your name with a noble kitty - my late sisfur Cleopatra Silvercat.
I'm sure that you will like it here.

On bahalf of mine whole clowder - me, and mine grumpy sisfur Amelia, and
mine brofurs Sammy and Ranger, an our dum dogg Starr, welcome to da
Community!

Harri Roadcat
Old December 5th 11, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 4, 2:30*pm, rafflescat wrote:
On Dec 4, 5:24*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:

On Dec 3, 5:30*pm, rafflescat wrote:

Hewwo.
Dis is me....de babycat.

snip wots ub wunnerfull stuff

Fangyu for awl da infromashun. Wee will jus stan heer an wook at yoons
for awile. Dat is Wascal, ober by Piglett, holdin out da squirrel tayl
for yoo to play wiff.

--
Missy an WooToo

Cleo, is unable to resist the sqwirrel tayle and leaps around trying
to catch it.
Wow is gudgud fun heer!

Wascal bounces around with the squirrel tail, obviously enjoying
himself as much as entertaining the babycat. After a vigorous minute
Heer yoo go hands the tayle over to the bitty and stands back to let
others greet her

--
Wascal
Old December 5th 11, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglet stands beside Wascal and hey beam at the bitty playing and greeting
the other members of the community as they port in. Iznt it wonnerfulz to
haff anofther bitty in da grup.

Old December 5th 11, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi thinkz, it iz purtee nize, 'spekallee sinze itsef lifz wif mine future
inpaws... anna she thinkz reelee qweetlee, anna not at mine howze

Old December 6th 11, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Dec 5, 2:42*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 14:30:51 -0800, rafflescat wrote:
Hewwo.
Dis is me....de babycat.

Hi, Cleo, I'z glad to meet you. You haf found a good onetruehome. You haf
good hoomins and good kitties in your household - you chose well. And you
share your name with a noble kitty - my late sisfur Cleopatra Silvercat.
I'm sure that you will like it here.

On bahalf of mine whole clowder - me, and mine grumpy sisfur Amelia, and
mine brofurs Sammy and Ranger, an our dum dogg Starr, welcome to da
Community!

Harri Roadcat

Fangs Harri! I dus wike it heer. Mees tu be a fwowergurl yu know wiffa
baskit! Myne bruffur Jack is gettin winked tu Trudi! Mees tu be a
bwidelamdi....umh....a fwowergurl fingy.
Cleo wiffa name tu liff up tu
Old December 6th 11, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

wrote:

On Dec 3, 5:30*pm, rafflescat wrote:

Hewwo.
Dis is me....de babycat.

snip wots ub wunnerfull stuff

Fangyu for awl da infromashun. Wee will jus stan heer an wook at yoons
for awile. Dat is Wascal, ober by Piglett, holdin out da squirrel tayl
for yoo to play wiff.

--
Missy an WooToo

Cleo, is unable to resist the sqwirrel tayle and leaps around trying
to catch it.
Wow is gudgud fun heer!

Wascal bounces around with the squirrel tail, obviously enjoying
himself as much as entertaining the babycat. After a vigorous minute
Heer yoo go hands the tayle over to the bitty and stands back to let
others greet her

--
Wascal

Fangu Wascal! Dats a nycenyce name! Grabs the sqirlytayle and
runrunruns!
Cleo.
Old December 6th 11, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

wrote:

On Dec 3, 5:30 pm, rafflescat wrote:

Hewwo.
Dis is me....de babycat.

snip wots ub wunnerfull stuff

Fangyu for awl da infromashun. Wee will jus stan heer an wook at yoons
for awile. Dat is Wascal, ober by Piglett, holdin out da squirrel tayl
for yoo to play wiff.

--
Missy an WooToo

Cleo, is unable to resist the sqwirrel tayle and leaps around trying
to catch it.
Wow is gudgud fun heer!

Wascal bounces around with the squirrel tail, obviously enjoying
himself as much as entertaining the babycat. After a vigorous minute
Heer yoo go hands the tayle over to the bitty and stands back to let
others greet her

I wikes yu tu Piglet!
Cleo, happy
Old December 6th 11, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

wrote:

On Dec 3, 5:30 pm, rafflescat wrote:

Hewwo.
Dis is me....de babycat.

snip wots ub wunnerfull stuff

Fangyu for awl da infromashun. Wee will jus stan heer an wook at yoons
for awile. Dat is Wascal, ober by Piglett, holdin out da squirrel tayl
for yoo to play wiff.

--
Missy an WooToo

Cleo, is unable to resist the sqwirrel tayle and leaps around trying
to catch it.
Wow is gudgud fun heer!

Wascal bounces around with the squirrel tail, obviously enjoying
himself as much as entertaining the babycat. After a vigorous minute
Heer yoo go hands the tayle over to the bitty and stands back to let
others greet her

--
Wascal

Jack smiles at Trudi's thoughts. He winks at Trudi and smiles again.
He hopes Meomie soon gets these little babycat claws trimmed at TED,
cos til then, everyone is keeping well out of her way. Including Jack.
Old December 6th 11, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Cleo diZ iz Willow anna I duzent want u ta worrie bout liffink up to HRH
Cleo's name. Wiff ur famileeand HRH helpink u frum da bridje, u will be
fine. Rite now, u jus enjoyee beink a babycat.