Into Italee: da Orient Eggspress continues...

Old January 7th 05, 11:00 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Mlle. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:46:03 -0500, Beverly Orel wrote:

We jus luff dis trip! Wat fud! Wat wunnerful akkohmayshuns! Wat uh

grayte
train!!! Jus luk owt dat windoh --isn it beeyootiful!!!!
Hihihi P\toonya--so glad yew cud joyn us.

Samantha an duh gurls: Finney, Lucey * Jeannie

PS --see dat dezzurt ofur dare--it's creme brulee--yum. lotsa custard

an
carmeliizzed sugar on duh top--a treet fur duh tayste buds. And

shshshhhh
NIPTEA! grayte combinayshun!!

Hihi Gurlz!

I'ze glad dat yur enjoyink da trip and da fud heer, an' I see dat yoo met
Pitoonya - itz nice to haff noo kittees joyn da Community!

Dat creme broolay duz luk gud, duzn't it?

An' Pitooyna - dat big yellow cat offur dere iz my wink, Tiger, an datz
Cleopatra an her wink TV nekst to her. They all wave hihi to Pityoona.
If'n yoo feels lyke, yoo can meow wif us after yoo an da gurlz haff lunch,
OK?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

Wavez bak tu Mlle. Anaïs' taybul
Wy fangu furr da inbitashun, Mlle. Anaïs.
Heow niz to hab winkz. Day ar kyute.
Ar dey wink-winkz ur wed-winkz?

I yam juzt uh teen-ager mineownself, so itz tuu erlee tu hab uh wink.

I'yl kum ofurr tu chat wiff yuawl inna wile.
Tee heee... chatz chat...datz funnee.

Pitooyna

Old January 7th 05, 11:17 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
m...
"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Hiya Tabitha.
Hiya agin Rebecca,
Hiya Hari, glad tu meetcha,
Hiya Sundance, fangz furr reservink diz nize space unnur da tree.

Um Yum! Fangu yu furr da gudgud fuudz, Tabitha.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Yur welcum, Pitoonya. Ize glad yoo cud join us. Tell us abowt yurself.
Yoo sed yoo wuz in a foster home wit yur reel cat meowmie and yur reel
brofur? What wuz dat like, and where wuz yoo before dat?
--
Sundance

Oh my...datz uh looong storee...
Mine meowmee an hur kittenz, inkloodink mee, were kawt az ferrillz.
It wuz kwiklee evidint dat dey were nottid ferrillz attawl.
We wuz put into a KittenRescue Home az foster kittiez.
Dere we stayed, sumtymez goin tu PetCo tu sit in caygez an be gawked at
by hoominz in need ov uh frend.

Mine meowmee wented into PetCo juzt tu fynd owt bowt Orgyinizashunz...
fur a footure tyme, wen hur mite feel redy to 'dopt uh kitty agin...
yu see, she an PawPaw lozt dere kitty a kuppul ov monfz uhgo.

Well hur gotted to tawkink tu da nize man hu wuz mine foztur dad,
an he sed dat I wuz layed bak an ufekshunite, an an oldur kitten, but styl
kwite yung, an see heow kyute I wuz, an heow fluffy wuz mine tayle, an awl,
an he putted me into hur armz...an hur skritched mine hed, an I purrred furr
her...
an shur enuff hur fell furr me...
Buttid hur styll hadda go hoem and kunfinze Pawpaw....so uh kuppul moor
weekz pazt...
Finullee day kontakted Kitten Rescue an arranged furr me tu kum tu dere
heowze.

PawPaw thot I wuz juz "adorable" so I gotted tu be dopted, wiff paypurrz
sined an efurryting.

Dat wuz bowt ten dayz uhgo.

I yam nottid yuzuallee diz tawkatiff.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Old January 8th 05, 12:47 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:17:59 -0800, Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:

gennle snip

PawPaw thot I wuz juz "adorable" so I gotted tu be dopted, wiff paypurrz
sined an efurryting.

Dat wuz bowt ten dayz uhgo.

I yam nottid yuzuallee diz tawkatiff.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Awwww, datz a wunnerful storee! An' it haz a wunnerfull endink. I'ze happy
fur yoo!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
1/7/2005 7:45:34 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old January 8th 05, 06:28 AM
Harri

Hiya Tabitha.
Hiya agin Rebecca,
Hiya Hari, glad tu meetcha,
Hiya Sundance, fangz furr reservink diz nize space unnur da tree.

Um Yum! Fangu yu furr da gudgud fuudz, Tabitha.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

'Lo, Pitoonya! Mine 'ficial name is Harriet, but efurrybody calls me
Harri. Or Harri Roadcat, cuz when I'z not on 'ventures on RPCC I rides
in a great big semitruck wif mine hoomin Paw. I fink you'll haf a good
time here - dis is a great bunch of kitties. And lots of us likez to
play, if you efer want to join us.

Harri
Old January 8th 05, 12:32 PM
Miss Violette

we iz glad you iz here, Tiger, shakin a paw and 'mirin da ride
Elizabeth wrote in message
oups.com...
Tiger looks up, across the vineyards, and sees a plume of dust roaring
down the highway alongside. "Look there," he says, pointing. The
dust seems to pause slightly just at the villa's gates, and then
disappears behind the house. After a few moments, a mighty cloud of
dust swirls around the side of the building, and out of it steps
Montgomery FitzThomas, just removing his helmet and tucking it under
one front paw.

"Good afternoon, everykitty. Sorry I'm late. I have business
interests in Milan, and had to run up there before I could join you."

Old January 8th 05, 06:54 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Harri" wrote in message
Hiya Tabitha.
Hiya agin Rebecca,
Hiya Hari, glad tu meetcha,
Hiya Sundance, fangz furr reservink diz nize space unnur da tree.

Um Yum! Fangu yu furr da gudgud fuudz, Tabitha.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

'Lo, Pitoonya! Mine 'ficial name is Harriet, but efurrybody calls me
Harri. Or Harri Roadcat, cuz when I'z not on 'ventures on RPCC I rides
in a great big semitruck wif mine hoomin Paw. I fink you'll haf a good
time here - dis is a great bunch of kitties. And lots of us likez to
play, if you efer want to join us.

Harri

I fink itz wunnurfuul dat yu ride da big-rig wiff yur Paw!
Yuz shud be inna Maggyzeen ur sumpin!
I dunt hab mucha voice...cept wen I yam riding inna metalmonstur,
den I yaawl an skreem an skreetsh!!!

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Old January 8th 05, 08:53 PM
Elizabeth

"Do you like it, Tiger?" says Monty (just a bit proudly...). "It's a
Ducati Multistrada 1000S DS bike, with air-cooled 992 cc engine, Ohlins
suspension system front and rear, 6-speed gearbox, and the optional
GPS. I ordered the American model, with the non-catalytic emission
system, but had them deliver it to the Milan office so I could pick it
up there." As he speaks, he unzips and steps out of his jumpsuit,
revealing a soft grey ribbed cashmere sweater over an open-collared
grey-striped shirt and black trousers. "It's delightful to be here in
the sun, with all our friends. It was _so_ chilly in Milan this
morning."

Old January 10th 05, 12:06 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On 8 Jan 2005 12:53:44 -0800, Elizabeth wrote:

"Do you like it, Tiger?" says Monty (just a bit proudly...). "It's a
Ducati Multistrada 1000S DS bike, with air-cooled 992 cc engine, Ohlins
suspension system front and rear, 6-speed gearbox, and the optional
GPS. I ordered the American model, with the non-catalytic emission
system, but had them deliver it to the Milan office so I could pick it
up there." As he speaks, he unzips and steps out of his jumpsuit,
revealing a soft grey ribbed cashmere sweater over an open-collared
grey-striped shirt and black trousers. "It's delightful to be here in
the sun, with all our friends. It was _so_ chilly in Milan this
morning."

What a luffley bike Mr. Fitz-Thomas! And I'm glad dat yoo cud joyn us fur
lunch. Pleeze help yourself, an' if yud lyke to joyne us you can, or
perhaps you'd rathur mingle?

Meanwhile, back at the siding, a Citroen DS-19 of late 50's vintage
putters up to the siding. It has French plates, and unlike many who have
painstakingly restored such cars, this car's ownder did not. In fact a
broken tail-light is "repaired" with red cellophane, a rear window is held
up with duct tape, and it belches black sooty smoke. It groans to a halt
and it's owner shuts it off. It backfires, and belches a puff of black
smoke. "Merde, alors!" mutters the owner...

A lanky black short-hair smoking a Gauloise cigarette, wearing a beret and
a stained raincoat exits the car and walks toward the train. Pardon!
Bonjour? Pierre comes to the door: "Yes? May I help you?"

He pulls out his wallet and shows Pierre his Visa card. "I am Inspektur
Jacques Chat-Clouseau of the Gendarmerie Feline du France" and notices
Pierre looking quizically at his wallet. He looks, and then opens another
compartment which has his official ID card; he shrugs with typical Gallic
nonchelance. "I'd like to see your list of passengers, if you would. And I
am looking for a particular kitty - a Captain Midnight. Do you know where
he is?"

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
1/9/2005 6:53:44 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old January 10th 05, 12:16 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 07:33:43 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

Tiger and TV are both suitably impurressed and neither says a word, they
both think, great fud, great weafur and great ladycatz, duzint get any
betterer dan diz, they look at each ofur and hi paw silently

Awwww, yoo gise are so cute - and smurgles Tiger.

As she takes a sip of wine, she asks TV and Cleo: "I wunner 'bout dat
kitty in da compartment nekst to yoo. It'z kinda spooky dat he onlle putz
hiz paw out fur food and duzzent come owt. I wunner what he's like?"

"Oh, hez dark grey, wears spectacles and reads a lot..." replies TV.

"How do you know that!" reply the others, stunned.

"Well, on da first nite I couldn't sleep too well, so I went huntin fur
mousies while Cleo slept. An' I wuz 'splorin 'roun da compartment an'
noticed dat way down by da floor, were da too state-rooms share a wall dere
was a liddle crack dat gottid bigger effury time da trayne went offur a
bump. SO I luked in dere to see ifn dere was any mousies, buttid I saw jus
a liddle into da nekst state-room..."

"And...."

Well, he's grey, an' always sits in dat big, sof chayre wif most uf hiz
bak to me. Buttid I can see pilez uv leffur-bownd bookz on da floor,
anudder two in hiz lap, an he'z alwayz cleanink hiz specs..."

The kitties pause and look at each other...
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
1/9/2005 7:07:40 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old January 10th 05, 12:52 AM
ChildFree23

A lanky black short-hair smoking a Gauloise cigarette,
wearing a beret and a stained raincoat exits the car
and walks toward the train. Pardon! Bonjour?
Pierre comes to the door: "Yes? May I help you?"

He pulls out his wallet and shows Pierre his Visa card. "I
am Inspektur Jacques Chat-Clouseau of the Gendarmerie
Feline du France" and notices Pierre looking quizically
at his wallet. He looks, and then opens another
compartment which has his official ID card; he shrugs
with typical Gallic nonchelance. "I'd like to see your list
of passengers, if you would. And I am looking for a
particular kitty - a Captain Midnight. Do you know where
he is?"

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney pokes her head out of the window, from
the compartment she and Sammy the 'Venture Kitten are
smurgling in. "Just a moment! I'll go get him, sir." Lilith
exits the compartment and goes into the dining room, where her
bruffer, the Captain, is sharpening his claws on the finely
upholstered furniture. She sniffs his tail and then swipes at
it, meowing that he is needed outside.

Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black Cat, quickly washes his
whiskers and behind his ears, then leaves the dining room to
go outside. "Yes, Inspector Chat-Clouseau? How can I help
you?" the
good Captain asks most respectfully.