question fur 'venture kitties in the rv

Old September 13th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default question fur 'venture kitties in the rv

In article ,
John Ross Mc Master wrote:

i'm in the back of a rv eating fudz. i just snuck on boared at the
park and i've been eatink ever since . who's rv is it? who are the
other kitties in the rv? my sekretary can't figgur it out.
beauty the gourmay

I fink AmeliaGrump is ridin in da RV too. I'z drifin a motorcycle
mineownself.

Harri
Old September 13th 07, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Also found a kitty names Joey, who I don't have a clue where he came from is
there also.

Dis is a bigbig RV, specially designed fur carrying kitties, so it hafs
lots of liddle tiny hidey holes as well as nice big beds and sunny
winders wif good winderledges. Dere's bunches of kitties and kittens in
here, some of whom I hafn't seen yet. Dere's got to be at least a couple
dozen - I know I counted that many tails as everyone was climbing
aboard. But some of dem we might not hear from fur a while yet.

Tabitha
Old September 13th 07, 07:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

[Rebecca appears from one of the hidey holes.]

Hi, Tabitha. I seez dat weze unnerway now. I just taked a liddle nap heer
in da RV so I wudnt git left behind when da venchur started.

Rebecca

Old September 13th 07, 07:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Kweschun fur Anti Sylvia

[Sundance also goes to pay his respects to the hoomin.]

Hewwo, Anti Sylvia, I hope yoo iz well. I wuz wunnerin if I kud hav a
privit werd wif yurownself.

[The human nods assent and the other kitties withdraw to give them privacy.]

Yoo know I haz bin keepin kumpny wif Pi2nya AKA Sweetee. She iz a wunnerful
girlkittee an iz furry portint to myownself an I wantz herownself to be
happee. We haz bin goin steddy fur sum time now, an it haz bin da happiest
time uv myown life. Da reezin Ize tellin yurownself dis iz dat I wud like
yurown permissin to ask Toonya to get winked to myownself. So may I pleez
haz yurown permissin?

Sundance, hoping he has made a good impression

"Stormmee" wrote in message
TV lukz att cleopatra, afur der snak anna nap, iz it timeta go anna see
dat
howze wif alla doze winnerz... TV goes to petunia's hooman anna winds
arownd
herown legs anna purrz lowdly in apurriciatshun fur da horspitality... i
likez yourown howze, TV who likez hoomanz but duzint purr unles himself iz
well purlezed

Old September 13th 07, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

I duznt know -- Hercule iz furry bizzy wif hiz mewzikal innerests. I sendid
him a kitteegram to let hizownself know dat we wuz havvin dis venchur an dat
Jocko an Big Mama wuz wif ussez, so maybe he will be able to be heer, at
leest fur part uv da trip. He did injoy jammin wif doze two on Catalina
Iland.

In da meentime, I see dat Beauty will soon need more fudz, so I fingk I will
do a liddle cookin.

Rebecca

"Stormmee" wrote in message
hi der, iz yourown skepekal furnd comin along? Trudi
t...

Old September 13th 07, 07:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i unnerstandz, BK's hooman duzint haf muc timeta pozt fur him so i izunt
sure ifin himsef iz gonna makit or not,... ifin you needz ani hhep in cuttin
up stuffz let minesef knowz, soft sayed i hafa klawz of death anna dey iz
veri sharp, Trudi
t...

"Stormmee" wrote in message
hi der, iz yourown skepekal furnd comin along? Trudi
t...

Old September 13th 07, 08:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_2_]

In article ,
"Rebecca" wrote:

I duznt know -- Hercule iz furry bizzy wif hiz mewzikal innerests. I sendid
him a kitteegram to let hizownself know dat we wuz havvin dis venchur an dat
Jocko an Big Mama wuz wif ussez, so maybe he will be able to be heer, at
leest fur part uv da trip. He did injoy jammin wif doze two on Catalina
Iland.

In da meentime, I see dat Beauty will soon need more fudz, so I fingk I will
do a liddle cookin.

Rebecca

Actually, zees is such a happy coincidence! I haf been struggling to get
here, fighting wif ze teleporter problems (you have no idea how poorly
maintained zee public 'porters are in Furance!) and looking all over fur
ze special fowlers I wished to bring to you.

Mine dearest Rebecca, I do apoligize for being so tardy. I haf no
excuse! I haf been working wiz mine village to rebuild some of the
public buildings used for concerts and plays, but I allowed mineself to
get too occupied and forgot ze time. Please, forgive me mine dear!

I was able to find ze flowers I wanted to get fur you. Zey are a special
cultivar grown only in Algeria, and zey attempt to look like yourown
coat. Of course zey fall far short of the ze beauty of your own furz,
but zey are still furry attractif. I also brought along a bottle of wine
zat I was hoping we might share.

So, mine dearest Rebecca, may I assist you in your cooking?

Hercule
Here for the rest of the adventure
Old September 13th 07, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:33:30 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

TV lukz att cleopatra, afur der snak anna nap, iz it timeta go anna see dat
howze wif alla doze winnerz... TV goes to petunia's hooman anna winds arownd
herown legs anna purrz lowdly in apurriciatshun fur da horspitality... i
likez yourown howze, TV who likez hoomanz but duzint purr unles himself iz
well purlezed

I agree. We could all drive over, or we could just teleport and leave the
vehicles here.

Cleo

Venture Granby Cat community 59 September 6th 07 08:13 PM
New cat venture CatArtist Cat anecdotes 5 January 30th 07 12:50 AM
New cat venture CatArtist Cat community 0 January 28th 07 06:22 AM
Question for those who walk their kitties GrapplerGurl Cat health & behaviour 14 July 3rd 05 01:16 AM
On the Venture Miss Violette Cat community 16 December 1st 04 12:54 PM