On da roadz aainz

Old November 7th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Default On da roadz aainz

O.T. Weze are furry furry sorry to heer dat Scooter wil go to TED wednesda.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Granby wrote:
Hi guyz, diz iz O. T. since da venure izn't getting under wayz rite now,
kitties still wants to be at da ception, da gramby iz gonna bring me and
Willow, Scooter iz already home, piglet,sassy and Lewi will go home too.
Scooter will go todfa Ted nexdt wednesdaiez so we willlstauz wif her until
den. We are allz so so sad. Her haz been da onlee Momdog me, Piglet effer
knowed. She helped Willow get justed when her kam to lif wif uzens. Well,
da porter is loaded and dey iz waitin for myownself. We kan still post.
"ShortTail Tom" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 15:54:42 -0800, Sundance wrote:

We kant wind fingz up yet, I haznt had a dance wif Pi2nya yet! Oh, whare
did she go? Haz yoo gize seed her? Enneeway, we kan go bak to da
venchur
an still stay heer injoyin da recepshin kuz we iz kitteez an we kan be in
mor dan wun place atta time.

Sundance, going off to look for Pi2nya

Mine mostest bootiful OEJ, could we danz too? I know I'z not so good, but
it would be fun. Den mebbe we could 'port over to da 'venture too.

STTom

Old November 7th 07, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 10:31:10 -0600, Granby wrote:

Hi guyz, diz iz O. T. since da venure izn't getting under wayz rite now,
kitties still wants to be at da ception, da gramby iz gonna bring me and
Willow, Scooter iz already home, piglet,sassy and Lewi will go home too.
Scooter will go todfa Ted nexdt wednesdaiez so we willlstauz wif her until
den. We are allz so so sad. Her haz been da onlee Momdog me, Piglet effer
knowed. She helped Willow get justed when her kam to lif wif uzens. Well,
da porter is loaded and dey iz waitin for myownself. We kan still post.

We are all very sad for Scooter dog and for all of you. Be strong, Piglet.
We're sending out best purrs.

I think we'll be hitting the road again this evening, but we'll keep your
vehicles with us so you can rejoin us whenever you feel like it.

Amelia
for her whole house

Old November 7th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

I'm so, so sorry Scooter is going to the Bridge. I had hoped this
wouldn't happen.

((((((Gramby!!))))))) We love you.

Julie

Old November 7th 07, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 7, 11:31 am, "Granby" wrote:
Hi guyz, diz iz O. T. since da venure izn't getting under wayz rite now,
kitties still wants to be at da ception, da gramby iz gonna bring me and
Willow, Scooter iz already home, piglet,sassy and Lewi will go home too.
Scooter will go todfa Ted nexdt wednesdaiez so we willlstauz wif her until
den. We are allz so so sad. Her haz been da onlee Momdog me, Piglet effer
knowed. She helped Willow get justed when her kam to lif wif uzens. Well,
da porter is loaded and dey iz waitin for myownself. We kan still post."ShortTail Tom"

daBear anna Uncl Bill issa higgin eech uvver anna cryin. Dey don
reeely no Scooter but dey luv him. Anna dey no bout da Bridj but dey
don reeely NO bout da Bridj daway I dooo. My Meowmie talk to mee frum
dabridge. Shee tell mee dat meee anna Uncl Bill r supos too tak car ub
wun annover. Ann wee doo. Sheee sez sheee isn' sPOSED to let us no
defkenitly bout da Bridj becuz it issa grate mystury but shee luvz mee
anna new how scared I wuz wen shee weft, so she hadda tell meeownself.
Shee talk to Uncl Bill sumtimz butted he finks ittiz a dreem.

Aneewey, tell dat Scooter dat he won hurt no mor nor feel week. Heee
mite be disoreoented but dat wil pass. Hee cud wook up my Mewomie,
moss peepl call her Gooch, anna she will show him aroun and interduce
himm to SnowBall anna all de uver frenz hoo are der waitin for us. Dey
sumtimz play jentil jokes on danewbies. It isn' all purrfect wiff no
funn anna solum faces. But it iz a gudgud plac anna hee will luff it.

Wuv, WooToo

--

wrote in message

news

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 15:54:42 -0800, Sundance wrote:

We kant wind fingz up yet, I haznt had a dance wif Pi2nya yet! Oh, whare
did she go? Haz yoo gize seed her? Enneeway, we kan go bak to da
venchur
an still stay heer injoyin da recepshin kuz we iz kitteez an we kan be in
mor dan wun place atta time.

Sundance, going off to look for Pi2nya

Mine mostest bootiful OEJ, could we danz too? I know I'z not so good, but
it would be fun. Den mebbe we could 'port over to da 'venture too.

STTom- Hide quoted text -

Old November 7th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Scooter is a girl doggie. She is only seven but had that his diaplasia (?).
It makes her move her back legs like they are one leg. She has started
wetting everytime she moves and she can see her cower knowing that shouldn't
happen. She doesn't have to be afraid, I look like I won stock in a paper
towel company. It is getting worse all the time so, it is time.

This has been a wonderful dog. My husband was in a car accident and was in
a wheelchair most of his life. He got very sick the last two years before
he died. Scooter and Pigler were always with him when he was in bed.

The week before he died, Scooter, Maggie my son's dog and Piglet took turns
staying with him day and night. This is how Pigler got so fluffy. She in
now on a diet

After we moved, Scooter got very sad. Lost most of her hair and nearly quit
eating. When O. T. and Willow came to live with me, Scooter took over ther
raising. She is my friend and her leaving will mean the closing of a
chapter in my life. I'll smoke a cigar in her honor, she loves the smell of
them, and eventually take her ashes to where my husbands were scattered.
and that, as Forest Gump would say, is all I have to say about that.

Old November 7th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail[_2_]

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 13:45:16 -0600, Granby wrote:

After we moved, Scooter got very sad. Lost most of her hair and nearly quit
eating. When O. T. and Willow came to live with me, Scooter took over ther
raising. She is my friend and her leaving will mean the closing of a
chapter in my life. I'll smoke a cigar in her honor, she loves the smell of
them, and eventually take her ashes to where my husbands were scattered.
and that, as Forest Gump would say, is all I have to say about that.

She'll have lotz of gud company at da Bridje. Mine grandmeowmie's springer
spaniel doggies Lady and Lad an mine Unka Pat's springer spaniel doggie
Maggie will meet her dere an show her around.

Tabitha
crying

Old November 7th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

I am so sorry. Scooter sounds like a wonderful, loyal companion, and I can
imagine how difficult it must be to say goodbye. Princess Pasha, Phoebe &
Emma will be purring for a gentle journey for her, and for your broken heart
to mend. Our Woofie dawg sends howls as well.
Ellie