My Love

Old February 26th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default My Love

That sounds interesting. I shall leave these details up to Kitty
Schottland. The same with the date.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
anna Trudi sayz dat sinze you iz orang, anna ima buff kittee*furri sayz i
iz
orang* anna Lewi's tale iz orang we kan all luk kule inna same kulorz,
Chester
Granby wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O T anna I wud bee proud to stand up wife u guyz. Lady
Schottland iz a beautiful lady cat.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
kule, it will gef minself memoreeze of mine purrfekt winkin to da

purrfekt
ladycat, Chester, Prowd
Granby wrote in message
A civil ceremony is fine with me, so long as you are the bride
anything
will
be perfect. I will ask O. T. and Chester (from auntie Softs house) to
stand
up with me.
"PixieDust413" wrote in message

Well ... do you want a religious ceremony or a civil ceremony? I'm
partial to a civil ceremony, and I think I can get Chester, the Chief
Justicat of Catmerica, to perform the ceremony.

Please, Auntie Jan, can Chester and Clarence come to mine wedwink?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

On Feb 23, 11:31 am, "Granby" wrote:
Lewi and Kitty Schottland are snuggleing on a nice soft cusion after
the
party.

Lewi turns to her and asks. Have you thought anymore about wedwink
plans?
If I had my way, being a mancat and not liking all that fancy stuff,

would
gather you, our friends and port back to Niagara Falls and go to the
little
chapel under the falls. Did you see it? the one where the light

coming
through the falls looked like dancing Rainbows?

However, if you wish a larger wed, that is fine with me, I wish only

make
you happy. Gentle Headbutts.

Old February 26th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

When are you available? Lewi, do you have a preference for a wedding
date?

Kitty Schottland

Hi Kitty Schottland. *I would be very happy to perform the ceremony.
And I'll make sure mom lets us come for the wedwink. *When is it going
to be?

Chester

Old February 26th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

No my dear, I don't have anything on my schedule for quite sometime because
of the adventure. Any date you set would be fine. Sassy is just waiting to
port over when a date is set. As I said, I will have O. T., Chester (from
the house of Asher/Grass) and Sassy (Even though she is a girldog as my
attendants. I owe Sassy too much to leave her out now.

Old February 27th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

That would be fine with me, now where do you wish the ceremony to be? If
your house, that can be arranged I am sure.

Lewi takes Kitty Schottlands paw in his. Instead of a ring which might not
stay on because of what some human did to your poor paw, the girls have made
you something special. He takes a bracelet out of his pouch.

It is made of different color beads and has seashells the girls gathered on
it. I knew it isn't fancy dear lady but it is given with love for you.

Old February 27th 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

I was thinking of the Hemingway House in Key West, Florida. Lewi,
what do you think? Capt. Midnight (RB) and his winkwink Hobbes (also
RB) went there once, and they loved it!

Oh, Lewi, the bracelet is beautiful! Fangu! whisker-rubs Lewi on
each side of his face

My previous humans, Maw and Paw Schottland, had me declawed and
fixedwhennotbroke when I was just a kitten. GranMeowmie and the
PawPaw said that if it was up to them, I would have only been
fixedwhennotbroke.

Purresident Clarence even said that claw transplants are covered under
the Catmerica National Cat-surance program!

Kitty Schottland

Old February 27th 08, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wherever you say my dear. If this is a place you like, I will love it.
Are you going to arrange with fluffy cats for the reception? The girl
kitties at Unckle Bills house are very good at decorating.

Who are you going to stand up with you?

Headbutts and low purrs.

Old February 28th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Cousin Rosco will walk me down the aisle, since we are friends in real life.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney will be my matron of honor.

Tabitha Fluffytail, could you take some time away from FluffyKits to be my
maid of honor?

Kitty Schottland

Old February 28th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

That is wonderful.Is there anything else we need to think of or do? Lewi
wanting it all to be right.

Old February 28th 08, 01:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

In article ,
"ChildFree23" wrote:

Cousin Rosco will walk me down the aisle, since we are friends in real life.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney will be my matron of honor.

Tabitha Fluffytail, could you take some time away from FluffyKits to be my
maid of honor?

Kitty Schottland

[Tabitha looks completely startled]

Me? Mineown fluffytailed self? I would be honored!

Tabitha