B-Warez of sumphin kalled Tarry

Old August 5th 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default B-Warez of sumphin kalled Tarry

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 15:48:46 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws typed:
SO, when herself waz in da bed and it wz dark, I gotten in da trashz and
gotted some of itself. U know what it did, it grabbed myown teef anna wuden
let go. I finally went and jumped on Gramby and made her turnz on a lite and
her LAFFED at me. Her kudent git itself out of my mouf so her wented and
gotted da fingie dat driez herown hair and blowed dat air in myown faze.

Well, you certainly had a liddle advenchur!

Jus so yoiu didunt loze a toof, OT!

Lucy
Old August 5th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh my gudnez I seez why Unkle Cory changed da name of diz thred. Itself
sayz Tarry anna not taffy. Piglet looks at gramby, WHEN IS DAT BOOT KAMP/

Old August 5th 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

I duznt know, but I has bin werkin on a list uv whut it needz to cuvver.
Heer iz whut I haz so fur:

1. Dere iz a serius mallady amunkst kitteez, kalled "Emptee Bowl Sindrome",
or EBS. In sollydaritee wif da kitteez dat haz dis horrybul kondishun, all
kittee bowlz shud be kep full at awl timez.

2. If a hoomin wantz to "sleep in" in da mornin, dey muss first give da
kitteez dere brekfist, den dey kan go bak an sleep in until da kitteez need
dem agin.

Sundance

Old August 5th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 20:21:49 -0700, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

I duznt know, but I has bin werkin on a list uv whut it needz to cuvver.
Heer iz whut I haz so fur:

1. Dere iz a serius mallady amunkst kitteez, kalled "Emptee Bowl Sindrome",
or EBS. In sollydaritee wif da kitteez dat haz dis horrybul kondishun, all
kittee bowlz shud be kep full at awl timez.

2. If a hoomin wantz to "sleep in" in da mornin, dey muss first give da
kitteez dere brekfist, den dey kan go bak an sleep in until da kitteez need
dem agin.

Sundance

Dese sownd furry gud fur a start, Sundance, buttid I haff to tell you
sumfing dat mite shock you: mine hooman leafs me a full bowl ov fuds
*awl day long*. Itz neffur empty!

Do you finks yoo cud trayne Anti Sandy to do dis fur you? You mite
hafta promise not to ofur eet an den hurk.... (I neffur do, I'ze a
delikate eeter - I jus graze...)

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/4/2008 11:40:52 PM
Old August 5th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Sundance" wrote in message
I duznt know, but I has bin werkin on a list uv whut it needz to cuvver.
Heer iz whut I haz so fur:

1. Dere iz a serius mallady amunkst kitteez, kalled "Emptee Bowl
Sindrome", or EBS. In sollydaritee wif da kitteez dat haz dis horrybul
kondishun, all kittee bowlz shud be kep full at awl timez.

2. If a hoomin wantz to "sleep in" in da mornin, dey muss first give da
kitteez dere brekfist, den dey kan go bak an sleep in until da kitteez
need dem agin.

Sundance

I yike dat. It seowndz lojikul an reeznubboble an leegull.
An 3. dey kaynt go tu bed at nite wiffowt giffink uz uh gudnite treet.
--
Pit.nya

Ooh, datz a gud wun! I agreez -- sumtimez Meowmie triez to go to bed wifowt
givvin ussez owr treetz. Datz juss not rite.

Sundance

Old August 5th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Anas, this iz Rebecca. Sundance kant answer becuz yurown reply made him
fall ofur an faint!

I kud purrmiss not to overeet (az long az Sundance lefted me sum fudz), but
when Sundance gitz fudz he gobblez dem rite down! I had to lern to eet fast
or I wudn't git enuf!

Rebecca

"Mme. Anas ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Mme. Anas

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old August 5th 08, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

u iz jus plainz licki, u gotted ur hooman trained da bestis of any I kno.
Willow thinkink Unkle Serge shud hav top homorz for beink trained.
Brushinks daily, baffs and blow drienk so u duzn haff ta be wetz at all and
dem pin pong ballz are da bestis.
. ..

Old August 5th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 4, 11:44*pm, "Mme. Anas ^..^" wrote:
On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 20:21:49 -0700, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

I duznt know, but I has bin werkin on a list uv whut it needz to cuvver..
Heer iz whut I haz so fur:

1. Dere iz a serius mallady amunkst kitteez, kalled "Emptee Bowl Sindrome",
or EBS. *In sollydaritee wif da kitteez dat haz dis horrybul kondishun, all
kittee bowlz shud be kep full at awl timez.

2. If a hoomin wantz to "sleep in" in da mornin, dey muss first give da
kitteez dere brekfist, den dey kan go bak an sleep in until da kitteez need
dem agin.

Sundance

* * * * Dese sownd furry gud fur a start, Sundance, buttid I haff to tell you
sumfing dat mite shock you: mine hooman leafs me a full bowl ov fuds
*awl day long*. Itz neffur empty!

Usses two. Wee haff a bole ub cruncheez on r eeting countur an Uncl
Bill annann Mommy Micki keep it full all da tyme. Den dey giff us da
gooshy fudz in da morning fur brekkus an we eet up all ub itt. Uncl
Bill WAFFS an sez dat da SHARKS are feeding butted wee iz gnot fishes,
wee iz a pride ub kitteez. I gonna mak Uncl Bill getted uss a
WILDABEEST or a Zeebra-horsie or sumfin iff he waffs agane.

--
Sunrise, da Diva ub da pride

Old August 5th 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 21:13:25 -0700, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

Anaïs, this iz Rebecca. Sundance kant answer becuz yurown reply made him
fall ofur an faint!

Oh my towz! Da poor deer! I shuda knowed dat it wud shok him!

I kud purrmiss not to overeet (az long az Sundance lefted me sum fudz), but
when Sundance gitz fudz he gobblez dem rite down! I had to lern to eet fast
or I wudn't git enuf!

Well, I don't know, Rebecca. I guess dat Sundance is like my wink,
Tiger - dey just vacuum up dat fud!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/5/2008 12:45:42 PM
Old August 5th 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 00:19:25 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws typed:

u iz jus plainz licki, u gotted ur hooman trained da bestis of any I kno.
Willow thinkink Unkle Serge shud hav top homorz for beink trained.
Brushinks daily, baffs and blow drienk so u duzn haff ta be wetz at all and
dem pin pong ballz are da bestis.

Fangu. Dere iz an art to trainink hoomanz, an I iz furry gud attid
it.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/5/2008 12:47:35 PM