Telelportin Catz

Old March 18th 10, 12:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Telelportin Catz

Now that thu gud wether is heer, we iz banned frum thu bedrum cuz Meomie
putted thu skreens bak inna windows, an, altho they iz onna inside, us
catz iz notted sposed tu skratch them. Yesturday, Meomie wented inna
bedrom, checked fur me, noticed I wuz a fyew feets down thu hall notted
payn attenshun, and went in thu bedrum furry fast, only tu notis a black
furry tale and two black furry bak legs dispperin under thu bed. Anuther
tyme Cinnamon agin camed out uv thu bedrum wifout apparuntly gettin in.

We iz notted tellin hur how we duz this.

--
Sam
Old March 18th 10, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 18, 5:29*am, Cheryl wrote:
Now that thu gud wether is heer, we iz banned frum thu bedrum cuz Meomie
putted thu skreens bak inna windows, an, altho they iz onna inside, us
catz iz notted sposed tu skratch them. Yesturday, Meomie wented inna
bedrom, checked fur me, noticed I wuz a fyew feets down thu hall notted
payn attenshun, and went in thu bedrum furry fast, only tu notis a black
furry tale and two black furry bak legs dispperin under thu bed. Anuther
tyme Cinnamon agin camed out uv thu bedrum wifout apparuntly gettin in.

We iz notted tellin hur how we duz this.

--
Sam

Dat is a furry abbansed ninjakitty skill.
Meowy, hoo pwaktisses dis ninja moof
Old March 19th 10, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 08:59:31 -0230, Cheryl wrote:

Now that thu gud wether is heer, we iz banned frum thu bedrum cuz Meomie
putted thu skreens bak inna windows, an, altho they iz onna inside, us
catz iz notted sposed tu skratch them. Yesturday, Meomie wented inna
bedrom, checked fur me, noticed I wuz a fyew feets down thu hall notted
payn attenshun, and went in thu bedrum furry fast, only tu notis a black
furry tale and two black furry bak legs dispperin under thu bed. Anuther
tyme Cinnamon agin camed out uv thu bedrum wifout apparuntly gettin in.

We iz notted tellin hur how we duz this.

Meowmie shud by hardware cloth, make a frayme, and put it inside fine
screen. Less than $15 and kittie-proof.
It will knot stop kitties fum beink under da bedz!
Cinder who waz stopped by this trik.
Old March 19th 10, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

"John Ross Mc Master"

Now that thu gud wether is heer, we iz banned frum thu bedrum cuz Meomie
putted thu skreens bak inna windows, an, altho they iz onna inside, us
catz iz notted sposed tu skratch them. Yesturday, Meomie wented inna
bedrom, checked fur me, noticed I wuz a fyew feets down thu hall notted
payn attenshun, and went in thu bedrum furry fast, only tu notis a black
furry tale and two black furry bak legs dispperin under thu bed. Anuther
tyme Cinnamon agin camed out uv thu bedrum wifout apparuntly gettin in.

We iz notted tellin hur how we duz this.

Meowmie shud by hardware cloth, make a frayme, and put it inside fine
screen. Less than $15 and kittie-proof.
It will knot stop kitties fum beink under da bedz!
Cinder who waz stopped by this trik.

Weeeeeee gotz skreen on duh doarz n da winnowz n we dunt gotz uh unnder da
bed ..but weee gotz uh bigbig klawzit..or free..uff dem..
n i hab da neetust teleporter ..yeUP Et iz red..
Mosey

Old March 19th 10, 11:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 08:59:31 -0230, Cheryl wrote:

Now that thu gud wether is heer, we iz banned frum thu bedrum cuz Meomie
putted thu skreens bak inna windows, an, altho they iz onna inside, us
catz iz notted sposed tu skratch them. Yesturday, Meomie wented inna
bedrom, checked fur me, noticed I wuz a fyew feets down thu hall notted
payn attenshun, and went in thu bedrum furry fast, only tu notis a black
furry tale and two black furry bak legs dispperin under thu bed. Anuther
tyme Cinnamon agin camed out uv thu bedrum wifout apparuntly gettin in.

We iz notted tellin hur how we duz this.

Meowmie shud by hardware cloth, make a frayme, and put it inside fine
screen. Less than $15 and kittie-proof.
It will knot stop kitties fum beink under da bedz!
Cinder who waz stopped by this trik.

We will tell hur, butted she iznt furry handy round thu house. I cud
tell yu lists uv liddul fixes she haznt got tu yet.

She duznt much mind uz bein undur thu bed eggsep wen she wants tu sleep
an she duznt want us clawin onna skreens wile she sleeps so she wants uz
outta tu rum, butted we purfurs undur thu bed.....

--
Sam
Old March 19th 10, 12:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ifin her safez sum toonaz her kan getsa petsafe skreenz, da soft wuz gonna
getz dem butted decidedta wate until dey repwazes da whole winnerzs, Trudi