Sammy?

Old April 2nd 04, 01:12 AM
ChildFree23

Default Sammy?

Sammy, where did you go? Sammy? Uh-oh, I think I'm lost.

Lilith Kitten

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old April 2nd 04, 02:19 AM
Miss Violette

Lillith I think his hooman probably had to move the metalmonster so he is
unable to write, just wait for a bit he will be there before you know it,
Miss Violette, consoling her friend
ink.net...

Old April 2nd 04, 04:28 PM
ChildFree23

I left the metalmonster to find the litterbox, and when I came back it was
gone! I've never been in the Out before! I'm scared!

Lilith Kitten
Glad She Has Her Claws

Old April 2nd 04, 08:36 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

I left the metalmonster to find the litterbox, and when I came back it was
gone! I've never been in the Out before! I'm scared!

Lilith Kitten
Glad She Has Her Claws

twinkles and sparks appear, and a long-tailed orange tabby kitten appears

I'z here, miss Lilith! Don't be scared! Paw moved da metalmonster wifout
warning and caught us by surprise. But I ported back to where da
metalmonster *had* been and here you iz! I'z got da coordinates for the
porters in da metalmonster. Shall wez port back dere? Den we can back in
da In. An I'z will figure a way to put a litterbox in da metalmonster
soz we won't haffa worry bout dat again.

Sammy Kitten

Old April 2nd 04, 08:38 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Sammy, where did you go? Sammy? Uh-oh, I think I'm lost.

Lilith Kitten

Mineown dum hoomin moved da metalmonster, and didn't put it back in a
place wif a WiFi connection. Not only was da metalmonster moved, but I
didn't have access to da newsgroop anymore eifurr. Hoomins!

Sammy

Old April 2nd 04, 08:44 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Sammy, where did you go? Sammy? Uh-oh, I think I'm lost.

Lilith Kitten

Miss Lilith, I'z fink I have a solution.

Miss Cleocatra iz purty gud wif teleporters and fings, and I had her to
a special deal fur me. I'z had her reduce a teleporter to small enough
to go inna kitty collar tag, and I'z had her add a GPS fingy so it will
always show where a kitty iz.

I'z gotz two of dem here. Dis one here, wif a purty liddle platinum tag
wif diamonds around the edge, is engraved "To mineown special girlkitty
friend Lilith Kitten, from Sammy da 'Venture Kitten". Duz you like
platinum and diamonds, or wud youz prefer dat I redo it wif a different
metal or different stones? I'z very flexible!

And da udder one here, wif a silver tag and onyx stones around da edge,
I fink I'll wear.

Dat way if dum Paw effur moves da metalmonster wifout warning again we'z
will always know where we iz, and willz always haf a teleporter right
dere. I fink I'd be a lot more comfortable if mineown special girlkitty
friend always had her own 'porter wif her.

Sammy Kitten
concerned for his girlcatfriend's safety

Old April 3rd 04, 02:30 AM
ChildFree23

I left the metalmonster to find the litterbox, and when I came back it
was
gone! I've never been in the Out before! I'm scared!

Lilith Kitten
Glad She Has Her Claws

twinkles and sparks appear, and a long-tailed orange tabby kitten

appears

I'z here, miss Lilith! Don't be scared! Paw moved da metalmonster wifout
warning and caught us by surprise. But I ported back to where da
metalmonster *had* been and here you iz! I'z got da coordinates for the
porters in da metalmonster. Shall wez port back dere? Den we can back in
da In. An I'z will figure a way to put a litterbox in da metalmonster
soz we won't haffa worry bout dat again.

Sammy Kitten

Yes, let's port back to the metalmonster. It's SCARY being out here in the
Out.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old April 3rd 04, 02:42 AM
ChildFree23

[...]

Oh, fangu! [Fluffy torbie and white striped kitty puts collar around her
neck] It's beautiful!

I'll wear it always!

Are we back at the metalmonster yet?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old April 3rd 04, 03:06 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Oh, fangu! [Fluffy torbie and white striped kitty puts collar around her
neck] It's beautiful!

I'll wear it always!

Are we back at the metalmonster yet?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Yep, looks like we'z just ported back. Shall we'z go meet doze Tacatma
kitties? I believe dey said dat deys would meet us here, so'z we wudn't
have go to all ober da Out in a strange city.

Ober here, behind da restaurant, dere's a store room wif a hole in da
screen door. Let's take a look in dere...

Sammy Kitten

Old April 3rd 04, 03:51 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Ober here, behind da restaurant, dere's a store room wif a hole in da
screen door. Let's take a look in dere...

Sammy Kitten

As the two kitties sneak through the hole in the door they hear
rustling from the back of the room. Two kitties, a calico female and an
orange tabby male, step out from behind a stack of boxes

Murrow, there, stranger kitties. Is one ub you the one called Sammy? If
so, we'z heard about you frum da Arifurzona cats. We'z are Ginger (that
me, eben dough I'z a boy - dum hoomins and dere names) and dis is Sweetie.