THERE IS NO MAD COW DISEASE IN THE UNITED STATES!

Old March 19th 04, 10:33 AM
IBen Getiner

olitter (PawsForThought) wrote in message ...
From:
(outbound)

Really? Tell that to this Green Beret!

He didn't acquire the disease in the US according to the article.
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe

Do you think that the US government is going to let something as
damning as this out of the bag? And do WHAT to the multimillion dollar
beef industry??? At least, not until after the election, that is.
These *******s would have covered up 911 if there had been only one
jet involved, you can believe that. These are the same people who
tried to sell you the fable that it was Oswald who killed Kennedy!

IBen G.

Old March 19th 04, 12:27 PM
Carrie-Lou Salter

"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
om...
Do you think that the US government is going to let something as
damning as this out of the bag? And do WHAT to the multimillion dollar
beef industry??? At least, not until after the election, that is.
These *******s would have covered up 911 if there had been only one
jet involved, you can believe that. These are the same people who
tried to sell you the fable that it was Oswald who killed Kennedy!

IBen G.

Just curious, if it wasn't Oswald who killed Kennedy, who was it?

Old March 19th 04, 04:21 PM
dgk

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 06:27:57 -0500, "Carrie-Lou Salter"
wrote:

"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
. com...
Do you think that the US government is going to let something as
damning as this out of the bag? And do WHAT to the multimillion dollar
beef industry??? At least, not until after the election, that is.
These *******s would have covered up 911 if there had been only one
jet involved, you can believe that. These are the same people who
tried to sell you the fable that it was Oswald who killed Kennedy!

IBen G.

Just curious, if it wasn't Oswald who killed Kennedy, who was it?

I agree with IBen on this. It was a conspiracy involving our own
government and many of the same crew who later found fame as part of
the Watergate breaking.

Old March 19th 04, 06:38 PM
GAUBSTER2

From: dgk

Just curious, if it wasn't Oswald who killed Kennedy, who was it?

I agree with IBen on this. It was a conspiracy involving our own
government and many of the same crew who later found fame as part of
the Watergate breaking.

Oh brother! You sure hate America, don't you?

Why don't you answer the question of who killed Kennedy? Because it's easier
to point fingers and assign blame than it is to fix problems or take
responsibility! Who are "they" anyway?? Why don't you name names instead of
pointing to an "unknown force"? Otherwise, you're just spewing rhetoric and
you're not worth paying attention to...it's just the rantings of a madman.
Old March 19th 04, 06:38 PM
GAUBSTER2