OT Cool map! Worldwide Alerts

Old January 20th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default OT Cool map! Worldwide Alerts

http://visz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert.php?lang=eng

Old January 20th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 18:55:25 -0600, Karen wrote:

http://visz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert.php?lang=eng

That is most interesting. I'll need a little time to learn how to useit.
Thanks for posting. I am also forwarding it to my "thinkers". MLB
Old January 20th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Karen wrote:
http://visz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert.php?lang=eng

Interesting and a little scary (there's an epidemic in Massachusetts?
You alright, Suz, Tak, other Mass. residents? That's where I used to
live as a child).

Old January 20th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-01-19 21:16:27 -0600, Marina said:

Karen wrote:
http://visz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert.php?lang=eng

Interesting and a little scary (there's an epidemic in Massachusetts?
You alright, Suz, Tak, other Mass. residents? That's where I used to
live as a child).

Yeah, a nasty intestinal virus. maybe norvovirus? Ick.

Old January 20th 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

DID I JUST READ MT. ST. HELENS IS ERUPTING

Old January 20th 07, 06:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

"Karen" wrote in message
http://visz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert.php?lang=eng

I think it has been in erupt mode for months. Maybe a year even. It's
not like spurting erupting but really active.

Old January 20th 07, 07:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

On 2007-01-19 22:26:39 -0600, "Matthew"

"Karen" wrote in message
http://visz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert.php?lang=eng

I think it has been in erupt mode for months. Maybe a year even. It's not
like spurting erupting but really active.

I just remember the last time it erupted

Old January 20th 07, 01:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Karen wrote:
http://visz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert.php?lang=eng

What time zone is this displayed in? It shows a killer bee attack in
Broward County, Florida TODAY at 10:16 AM. It's only 6:17 AM where I am
(Central Time). Is it GMT?

Jill

Old January 20th 07, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Wow, this is great! The closest alerts are thousands of miles away from
me! Bird flu in Indonesia and flooding in New South Wales would be the
closest and unlikely to affect me at this time. Wooo :-)
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old January 20th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

There is nothing on the news yet Broward county, Florida Is eastern time
zone it is about and 1.5 hours away from Volusia county It will make
breaking news here soon