I gave me kitty's Revolution

Old July 21st 05, 03:28 PM
The Easterling's

Default I gave me kitty's Revolution

Two days ago we gave all the kitty's in the house either the adult or kitten
revolution. The all get it once a month. One of our cats goes outside and
is also a long hair, and seems to always attract fleas and stuff. If it
wasn't for her going outside we would probably just use Frontline Plus.
Anyway my one cat Sadie, we applied the revolution to her shoulder blade
neck area. The next day I noticed a big bald spot there. Now today two
days later the spot is red, and oozing clear stuff. It looks as though she
got a chemical burn from the revolution. Its never happened to her before,
or any of my kitty's. We put some ointment on her neck to soothe it if its
bothering her. There is no way she could of ripped out her fur where it was
applied. Has anyone else ever had anything like this happed to their cats??
I'm nervous about giving it to her next month, and might hold off. I feel
awful that it might of burned her. it really does look likea first degree
burn. I got to go, Talk to everyone later,

Elissa

Old July 21st 05, 03:42 PM
Karen

"The Easterling's" wrote in message
[...]

She may have developed a reaction to it. It can happen. I do believe that
I've heard of other kitties that are sensative to the various kinds of
treatments. Let us know what the vet says.

Old July 21st 05, 04:43 PM
Beth

"Karen" wrote in message

[...]

Yes, definitely call the vet and keep us posted on the poor kitty's status.

Beth

Old July 21st 05, 08:38 PM

The Easterling's wrote:
[...]

Did you buy it from your vet or online? A few days ago there was a
warning in our newspaper about some online sales of those products
being counterfeit. The way to tell is that there is no paper
instruction insert in the box. The box itself looks identical to the
real thing.

Old July 22nd 05, 12:59 AM
Gary Stone

wrote in message
ps.com...
The Easterling's wrote:
[...]

I get mine from the vet, it's only $1 more than the online sources.

Stone
Some pic's http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stoneman72/my_photos

Old July 22nd 05, 04:09 AM
Sneekers

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:59:23 -0400, "Gary Stone" wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
The Easterling's wrote:
[...]

Your cats are gorgeous.
Old July 22nd 05, 08:32 AM
Mathew Kagis

Yes, they are beautifull! Most gentle herbal remedies work on our
cats, try Caledula cream on the wound. It works as an anti-bacterial,
anti-biotic and soothes the skin.

Keep us posted.

Mathew, Chablis & Muscat