AS YE SOW, SO SHALL YE REAP

Old September 11th 05, 02:53 PM
Kwaaaazeeeee Kaaaaatzzz

Default AS YE SOW, SO SHALL YE REAP

Kitty Mama wrote:

"CATBERT" wrote

First, I want to say that I had nothing to do with the
trolling or flooding.

We know who it was. ^..^

Hmmmm babee babee suck my big ole hard cock
Old September 12th 05, 08:14 PM
Karen

tethys.csu.net!arclight.uoregon.edu!newsfeeder.srv .cs.cmu.edu!anon.lcs.mit.
edu!nym.alias.net!mail2news
Date: 12 Sep 2005 06:07:48 -0000
From: "CATBERT" meow@you.******s
Subject: AS YE SOW, SO SHALL YE REAP
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

From: "Magic Mood Jeep"

Actually, if you are not a paying subscriber to an ISP, and you are using
their servers to flood a newsgroup (or anything, for that matter) it *is*

crime as you are stealing their bandwidth. I suppose you could be
prosecuted, if the ISP so wished. Better hope you don't cross AOL's

path -
they are none to kind to hackers/spmmers:

I'm NOT doing the flooding. But I certainly AM enjoying watching
the regulars go ballistic. And, BTW, the post that you're responding to
was copied from one of my posts and re-posted by someone else.

These jerkoffs (and I wouldn't include you in that description)
really need to learn what a "troll" is. I had no problem with
these ******s (again...not including you) until they started
screaming "troll" and "Killfile" cause they didn't like my
honest and on topic reply to one post. That's ONE reply to
ONE post.
Honestly now, out of ALL the times I've posted as "Nomen
Nescio" (dizum remailer) on R.P.C.H+B, have you ever once
seen me as a "TROLL"? Have you ever once thought that
I should be Killfiled?
And what's an intelligent person like you doing among these
assholes.
I just discovered this group during the "Conan" thing and
originally thought it would be a good place to continue a
story about TK that I started on h+b. Damn, was I wrong!!
Now I'll just be dropping in to see how angry the children
are, today.

Remember, if it's not my sig, it's not from me.

But you certainly seem to be condoning it. And quite honestly, I haven't
seen very many people go ballistic. Just trying to figure out how to filter
something out isn't going ballistic, IMHO. It also doesn't seem
unreasonable. Guess that is just my take on it though. It does trouble me
that you seem delighted by the flooding.

Old September 13th 05, 04:39 AM
Sharon

Nomen Nescio wrote:

I just discovered this group during the "Conan" thing and

originally thought it would be a good place to continue a
story about TK that I started on h+b. Damn, was I wrong!!
Now I'll just be dropping in to see how angry the children
are, today.

You had to experience it for yourself before you got motivated.
I think that is rather limited of you, "Nomen."

Old September 13th 05, 04:41 AM
Kathy

Karen wrote:

But you certainly seem to be condoning it. And quite honestly, I haven't

seen very many people go ballistic. Just trying to figure out how to filter
something out isn't going ballistic, IMHO. It also doesn't seem
unreasonable. Guess that is just my take on it though. It does trouble me
that you seem delighted by the flooding.

Life troubles you, Chuplis. You nasty old whiney midwestern
dried-up hypocrite.

You are a large part of the problem.

Old September 13th 05, 02:18 PM
Cwazee Catt

Kathy bent over and whined:

Karen wrote:

But you certainly seem to be condoning it. And quite honestly, I haven't

seen very many people go ballistic. Just trying to figure out how to filter
something out isn't going ballistic, IMHO. It also doesn't seem
unreasonable. Guess that is just my take on it though. It does trouble me
that you seem delighted by the flooding.

Life troubles you, Chuplis. You nasty old whiney midwestern
dried-up hypocrite.

Yes but at least she doesn't have cottage cheese thunder thighs like
you Fatty

You are a large part of the problem.

You are a large part
Old September 13th 05, 02:18 PM
Cwazee Catt

Sharon bent over and whined:

Nomen Nescio wrote:

I just discovered this group during the "Conan" thing and

originally thought it would be a good place to continue a
story about TK that I started on h+b. Damn, was I wrong!!
Now I'll just be dropping in to see how angry the children
are, today.

You had to experience it for yourself before you got motivated.
I think that is rather limited of you, "Nomen."

Translation:
Please cum in my mouth. I won't miss a drop!
Old September 13th 05, 06:51 PM
Sharon

From: "Sharon"

You had to experience it for yourself before you got motivated.
I think that is rather limited of you, "Nomen."

Hey, I'm a lover not a fi........oh, wait,,,,,I'm a fighter, too.

Well, better late to the party than never. Speaking of
which, I never told you, due to all the brouhaha, that
I really appreciated your airlift offer. Thanks.