Urgent - Kitten burned in brush fire

Old March 11th 05, 05:29 PM
Brian Beuchaw

In rec.pets.cats.health+behav mlbriggs wrote:

Please don't let the comments of one or two get you down. There are many
here who feel for the situation and wish you and the kitty swift healing.
MLB

Oh, trust me, I hope the kitten gets better with as little pain as
possible and as swift as possible. Then I hope it can find a better
owner that's just a wee bit more responsible - when somebody "owns" an
animal, we owe it to them to keep them safe from harm.....

brian
--
If you want to reply to this message by mail, you will
have to change the reply address to

Old March 11th 05, 05:35 PM
Mary

"Brian Beuchaw" wrote in message
In rec.pets.cats.health+behav mlbriggs wrote:

Please don't let the comments of one or two get you down. There are

many
here who feel for the situation and wish you and the kitty swift

healing.
MLB

Oh, trust me, I hope the kitten gets better with as little pain as
possible and as swift as possible. Then I hope it can find a better
owner that's just a wee bit more responsible - when somebody "owns" an
animal, we owe it to them to keep them safe from harm.....

brian
--
If you want to reply to this message by mail, you will
have to change the reply address to

It hurts so much to even think about a kitten getting burned I
still HOPE it isn't true. Better a troll than a burned kitten, gah.

Old March 11th 05, 08:20 PM
Noon Cat Nick

Brian Beuchaw wrote:

In rec.pets.cats.health+behav mlbriggs wrote:

Please don't let the comments of one or two get you down. There are many
here who feel for the situation and wish you and the kitty swift healing.
MLB

Oh, trust me, I hope the kitten gets better with as little pain as
possible and as swift as possible. Then I hope it can find a better
owner that's just a wee bit more responsible - when somebody "owns" an
animal, we owe it to them to keep them safe from harm.....

She should give it to you. Judging from the tone of your reply, you
certainly seem to be all heart.
Old March 11th 05, 08:52 PM
Brian Beuchaw

In rec.pets.cats.health+behav Noon Cat Nick wrote:
She should give it to you. Judging from the tone of your reply, you
certainly seem to be all heart.

Nowhere close to all heart, asswipe, but I *am* a responsible pet owner.

brian

Old March 12th 05, 06:04 AM
Noon Cat Nick

Brian Beuchaw wrote:

In rec.pets.cats.health+behav Noon Cat Nick wrote:
She should give it to you. Judging from the tone of your reply, you
certainly seem to be all heart.

Nowhere close to all heart, asswipe, but I *am* a responsible pet owner.

O me o my, you called me a name. Woe am I. How do your pets feel about
your sugary disposition?

Blind Kitten advice. Njwatcher Cat health & behaviour 24 January 28th 06 12:26 AM
4 days with my kitten.. please help :) [email protected] Cats - misc 12 January 18th 05 05:39 AM
4 days with the kitten... please help me :) [email protected] Cats - misc 4 January 16th 05 03:50 AM
Guest Cat & Kitten LOL Cat anecdotes 30 August 10th 04 02:08 PM
Gem the Gray Kitten (long) Annie Benson-Lennaman Cat anecdotes 21 August 25th 03 01:02 AM