Are you struggling to make decisions or to create change in yourlife? Perhaps you just need a sounding board or some help sorting things out?

Old April 5th 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Are you struggling to make decisions or to create change in your life? Perhaps you just need a sounding board or some help sorting things out?

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

I could use some help in making a decision. I really like dry food the
absolute mostest but my meowmie gives me gooshy most of the time, although
she does sprinkle some dry on the top sometimes cos she knows I like it so
much. It's not often enough for me but meowmie says lots of dry is bad
for boys, how stupid is that?

I thought I might go on a little hunger strike if I get the gooshy to see
if I can get the dry instead. My problem is this: it needs to work in
the first 12 hours of my protest because I am a hungry sort of boy. I
work hard on rat patrol every day and a chap needs to keep his strength
up. Trouble is I am not very sure that my meowmie will cave in.
So I need help with my decision. Should I risk it or not? How likely is
my meowmie to give in and let me have dry for ever if I refuse my gooshy
breakfast? I don't think I could do a 24 hour protest when Kitty Farmcat
is tucking into hers right beside me.
Whaddya think? Help me make that right decision.

yours sincerely

Boyfie

Don't try it man, hoomins are singularly stupid and won't get the message.
Your meowmie would probably take you to TED and have you checked out. I
dunno about you, but I object to them shoving things up my bum.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Old April 5th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

[...]

I take your advice, unca PC. I better not risk it. Don't want to go to TED
and have anything up my bum. I'll just eat the gooshy.

Boyfie

Old April 12th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

tanadashoes wrote:
WOW, Free counselors. How wonderful! I could use some counseling. I have
questions that I need help with. When making a flag for a pirate cat ship,
should the skeleton of a cat be used? Should only the skull and leg bones
be used? If I have a problem with the d-thing, is it ok to plug his tail
into a light socket? Is it normal to feel jealous of the d-thing because he
gets more attention and walkies and I don't? If you know that you're the
top cat in the clowder, but another cats disagrees with you, is it all right
to beat them up? If the fat wench steps on your tail while you're getting a
drink at the fountain, and you don't remove some skin from her leg, are you
unprofessional? If I have to pay you for your advice, will you take cat
food coupons?

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Thanks for the laugh, Pam!
Best wishes,