Homeopet Anxiety?

Old April 12th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Homeopet Anxiety?

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

"CatNipped" wrote in message

You're right, being frightened is a horrible feeling - especially you
have something real (his smell and noises), but still unknown (not
having seen him). I want to bypass her living under the bed, not
eating, and having horrible diarrhea like happened when we tried to home
Tayla. However, Tayla was psychotic aggressive and Hunter is super
laid-back, so I'm hoping with different circumstances there will be a
different outcome. If the Homeopet Anxiety doesn't work I'm going to
move on to prescription meds for her.

Speaking of Tayla, do you know how she is doing? Has she been adopted
yet?

Yes, she was - about three weeks after we brought her back to the rescue
she was adopted by an elderly couple who wanted an only cat and it was a
perfect match. Marge, who fostered her, checked up on her a month after
that and they were thrilled with her - she is VERY loving towards people,
she just gets psychotic around other cats.

P.S. They call her "Betty" - I guess they're not Stargate Atlantis fans!
;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hugs,

CatNipped

Pam S.

Old April 12th 08, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote in message

Yes, she was - about three weeks after we brought her back to the rescue
she was adopted by an elderly couple who wanted an only cat and it was a
perfect match. Marge, who fostered her, checked up on her a month after
that and they were thrilled with her - she is VERY loving towards people,
she just gets psychotic around other cats.

P.S. They call her "Betty" - I guess they're not Stargate Atlantis fans!
;

Hugs,

CatNipped

I'm glad to read this. Odd balls are sorta a specialty of mine.

Pam S.

Old April 12th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Thanks Tweed - that was quick. Please thank Nüle for me also!

I daren't yet. I should never have emailed "dear doctor" You can tell how
short she was because it wasn't me that needed her.
She will never not respond to a dear doctor post. I might have abused it.

Tweed

Old April 12th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:12:04 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
Lori if you haven't already ask Phil in the other group about
it. I am sure he would know

I have and I've posted to his monitored group also. He didn't
comment on it when he approved my post so I'm thinking he either
hasn't heard of it or he thinks the ingredients are innocuous.

Unless he is a homeopath he won't be able to give you advice about
homeopathic remedies.

Tweed

Someone over at rpch+b said that homeopathic meds are so *extremely*
diluted that this concoction was basically water with a little
alcohol. Whether that's true or not, it does seem to be helping some
already.

Do you trust N who has studied for 6 years as a doctor/.decided to go
for h prac and has told you the same thing? Let all the other
professional homeopaths on the group join in with better suggestions.
I won't hold my breath for a reply because there aren't any.

No, I've seen too many homeopathic remedies work to disbelieve Nle. I
was just mentioning what another had commented and then said even if it
were so it seemed to be working for Sammy.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Homeopathic theory is that, as a medicine is further diluted, it becomes
more effective. Many homeopathic formulas are so diluted that it is
unlikely you are receiving any of the medicine at all, only water.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old April 13th 08, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:12:04 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
[...]

But it can work. It has for me, several times. Logically, I don't believe
it can work. Practically, with a proper consultation with my pet homeopath
it has worked on several occasions for me.
The remedy has to "fit the case" If you buy an over the counter remedy
without seeing a homeopath you take the chance it won't work.
It has to take everything into account to "fit" and when it does fit your
case, it can be spectacular.
Like with me and my ovarian cancer. N told me what to do and what to take.
I did it, I figured it couldn't hurt, I was told by the doctors I would die
for sure. I secreted the remedy inside my clothes when I was in hospital and
took it secretly when no-one was looking.
I am still here.
I am not claiming that homeopathy works, it's worth giving a chance but
whether over the counter remedies work, I cannot say.

Tweed,