DANTE-VERSARY

Old September 18th 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

Default DANTE-VERSARY

MOMMY SEZ I HAS BIN HEER 2 YEERS TOODAY!!!!!!!!!

And he hasn't changed much either, outside of size (bigger) and shape
(bowling ball). Stinky wants to know if we can please send him back now.

Old September 18th 07, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

DANTE, via "Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net, wrote

MOMMY SEZ I HAS BIN HEER 2 YEERS TOODAY!!!!!!!!!

Hoppy Danteversary!

Purrs from Gordon & the FF, who had this to say:

I bin in my hoam too for too years, plus a kworter - Claudius

Too long, go away now - Snowball

No, he's OK - Bandit

Eh? - Raki

Old September 18th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Happy anniversary, Dante. Keep up the good work.
May you have many, many more.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old September 18th 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Sep 18, 10:44 am, "Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:
MOMMY SEZ I HAS BIN HEER 2 YEERS TOODAY!!!!!!!!!

And he hasn't changed much either, outside of size (bigger) and shape
(bowling ball). Stinky wants to know if we can please send him back now.

Happy annipurrsurry, Dante. You be nice, Stinky. You both deserve a
good home and you both have one.

Will in New Haven and the gang.

Old September 18th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Dear Dante;-)

Am 18.09.2007 schrieb Kreisleriana:

MOMMY SEZ I HAS BIN HEER 2 YEERS TOODAY!!!!!!!!!

Have a very nice danteversary and many many returns:-)

Purrs to you from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old September 18th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:

MOMMY SEZ I HAS BIN HEER 2 YEERS TOODAY!!!!!!!!!

And he hasn't changed much either, outside of size (bigger) and shape
(bowling ball). Stinky wants to know if we can please send him back now.

Today is quite the day for anniversaries. Have a happy one, Dante and
his slave!

Stinky: looks like you're stuck with him. Smudge has lots of sympathy
for you, though. Every time I pet Licky, she gives me this look as if
to say, sigh... I guess this means you're keeping it.

Joyce
Old September 19th 07, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Happy Dante-Versary! I bet you'll be able to score some extra treats
today!
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old September 19th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Kreisleriana wrote:
MOMMY SEZ I HAS BIN HEER 2 YEERS TOODAY!!!!!!!!!

And he hasn't changed much either, outside of size (bigger) and shape
(bowling ball). Stinky wants to know if we can please send him back now.

Happy annipurrsary, Dante. Did Meowmie give you some good treatses?

Purrs,
Mistletoe
Old September 19th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:
MOMMY SEZ I HAS BIN HEER 2 YEERS TOODAY!!!!!!!!!

And he hasn't changed much either, outside of size (bigger) and shape
(bowling ball). Stinky wants to know if we can please send him back now.

Hoppy 'Versary, Dante!

Old September 19th 07, 10:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Kreisleriana wrote:
MOMMY SEZ I HAS BIN HEER 2 YEERS TOODAY!!!!!!!!!

And he hasn't changed much either, outside of size (bigger) and shape
(bowling ball). Stinky wants to know if we can please send him back
now.

Happy Danteversary!
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Thank you, Dante! Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 10 November 10th 06 09:29 PM
Furrst Dante-Versary Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 13 October 2nd 06 09:13 PM
Dante? Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 5 February 12th 06 10:38 AM
Dante Hat Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 5 December 31st 05 05:25 AM
Thank you, Dante! Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 10 November 17th 05 07:24 PM