Happy purrday to The Fabulous Furballs!!

Old April 5th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Happy purrday to The Fabulous Furballs!!

"Lesley" wrote in message
On Apr 4, 3:18 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
May you both have many
more and, in the process, remember that murdering your humans is not a
good
way to insure longevity.

Well today Dunzi went mad on the curtains- turning Dave a rather
worrying red colour so I don;t think she's learning that killinh
humans is not a good idea

===========

Well, they have to learn their allowable limits.

Pam S.

Old April 6th 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

LesleyM via CatKB.com wrote:
5 years ago today (Roughly we worked back 8 weeks from the day they came into
our lives) a semi feral stray queen had a litter of kittens in a shed in a
garden centre in Feltham

Yes two of that litter are celebrating their 5th birthday today, Redunzel and
Sarrasine!

I got them new toys (Why I don't know? Dunzi's favourite is a bif of rolled
up silver paper and Sarsi has her fether onna stick and is happy with that...
oh and mousies...the red dot greeble....and balls...and silver paper....
she'll play with anything) and on the way home I need to get some ham for
them

Happy 5th birthday! They're five alive...just... sometimes I am surprised we
haven't lynched one or both of them (Yes the Hoomins do not appreciate being
bapped on the nose at 4.30AM!)

I hope they have many happy returns

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Five Year Old Furballs

Happy purr-day D & S!

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old April 12th 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

LesleyM via CatKB.com wrote:
[...]

A belated happy purr-day!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek
Old April 13th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Apr 4, 3:09*am, "LesleyM via CatKB.com" u40640@uwe wrote:
[...]

Happy belated Purrday to all! =o)

Melissa