It would be a great idea

Old January 20th 14, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default It would be a great idea

If you all sent a get well message to Boyfriend here
http://www.chinehousevets.co.uk/

I'd told them before that he has a web following but I'm not sure they
believe me.
If you do this, they'll know it's true.
:-)

Old January 20th 14, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

I sent him a get well wish and thanked them for taking such good care of him!
Old January 20th 14, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 4:19:18 PM UTC-7, Christina Websell wrote:
If you all sent a get well message to Boyfriend here

http://www.chinehousevets.co.uk/

I'd told them before that he has a web following but I'm not sure they

believe me.

If you do this, they'll know it's true.

:-)

Would that be through the "enquiries" email address? I just want to make sure it goes to the right place.

Smokie Darling (Annie)
Old January 20th 14, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote in message
On Sunday, January 19, 2014 4:19:18 PM UTC-7, Christina Websell wrote:
If you all sent a get well message to Boyfriend here

http://www.chinehousevets.co.uk/

I'd told them before that he has a web following but I'm not sure they

believe me.

If you do this, they'll know it's true.

:-)

Would that be through the "enquiries" email address? I just want to make
sure it goes to the right place.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Dunno, try it. To Boyfriend Websell .. they'll get it :-)
I'd love him to get lots of emails there.
I want him home, but not likely just yet

Old January 20th 14, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

If you all sent a get well message to Boyfriend here
http://www.chinehousevets.co.uk/

I'd told them before that he has a web following but I'm not sure they
believe me.
If you do this, they'll know it's true.
:-)

I sent them an email telling them people from all over the world are
praying for Boyfriend. They're probably going to be quite surprised by
the number of well-wishes he gets.

I signed it with my name and location, South Carolina, USA.

Purrs continue for both of you.

Jill
Old January 20th 14, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Tweed, I sent Boyfriend good wishes through the clinic's
email. If everybody else does this they will see what a
world-wide following this Boy has. Let us know what they
think. LOL

Lily & her mama, Lydia

Old January 20th 14, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

If you all sent a get well message to Boyfriend here
http://www.chinehousevets.co.uk/

I'd told them before that he has a web following but I'm not sure they
believe me.
If you do this, they'll know it's true.
:-)

~~~~~~~
I sent get-well wishes to Boyfie through the clinic's email. It appears
that he is going to get a lot of get-well wishes.

MaryL

Old January 21st 14, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
If you all sent a get well message to Boyfriend here
http://www.chinehousevets.co.uk/

I'd told them before that he has a web following but I'm not sure they
believe me.
If you do this, they'll know it's true.
:-)

Another one, sent from California ;-)

Sylvia

Old January 21st 14, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

On 1/20/2014 6:29 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
If you all sent a get well message to Boyfriend here
http://www.chinehousevets.co.uk/

I'd told them before that he has a web following but I'm not sure they
believe me.
If you do this, they'll know it's true.
:-)

Another one, sent from California ;-)

Sylvia

On sent from Connecticut.

Ann
Old January 21st 14, 10:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Sunday, 19 January 2014 23:19:18 UTC, Christina Websell wrote:
If you all sent a get well message to Boyfriend here http://www.chinehousevets.co.uk/ I'd told them before that he has a web following but I'm not sure they believe me. If you do this, they'll know it's true. :-)

Message sent

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Hey, I have an idea! Joy Cat anecdotes 4 August 2nd 08 09:43 PM
How you present ideas in business can be just as if not moreimportant than just having a great idea. You must dress for business successwhen making a presentation. Dressing in business attire will help you toimpress your senior managers and clients. [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 April 22nd 08 03:54 AM
Great Britian is Great No More gb Cat health & behaviour 9 April 18th 07 02:55 PM
Great idea!!! Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 0 December 15th 05 10:06 PM
OT Great Quotes by Great Women Holly Cat anecdotes 4 February 11th 05 10:33 PM