ck these breed out on ebay

Old October 23rd 03, 11:58 PM

Default ck these breed out on ebay

Go to

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Rawcliffe Pewter Key Chain Alaskan Malamute
Rawcliffe Pewter Key Chain Beagle Face
Rawcliffe Pewter Bedlington Terrier Keychain
Rawcliffe Pewter Alaskan Malamute Painted Key
Rawcliffe Pewter Shih Tzu Painted Keychain
Rawcliffe Pewter Pointer Keychain
Rawcliffe Welsh Terrier Pewter Keychain
Rawcliffe Pewter Great Dane Painted Keychain
Rawcliffe Pewter Silky Terrier Keychain
Rawcliffe Pewter Irish Wolfhound Keychain
Rawcliffe Pewter Bichon Frise Keychain
Rawcliffe Welsh Corgi Pewter Keychain
Rawcliffe West Highland White Terrier Pewter
Rawcliffe Pewter Chow Chow Keychain
Rawcliffe Pewter Angora Cat Keychain
Rawcliffe Pewter Burmese Cat Keychain
Rawcliffe Pewter Abyssinian Cat Keychain
Rawcliffe Pewter Russian Blue Cat Keychain
Rawcliffe Hamster Pewter Keychain
Rawcliffe Afghan Hound Pewter Keychain )
Aus Ben Black Labador Bronze Figurine
Aus Ben Old English Sheepdog Bronze Figurine t
Aus Ben Black Poodle Bronze Figurine
Aus Ben White Poodle Bronze Figurine
Aus Ben Saint Bernard Bronze Figurine
Aus Ben Samoyed Bronze Figurine
Afghan Hound Rawcliffe Pewter Figurine rogerafghan( 58)
Saint Bernard Rawcliffe Pewter Figurine
Schmid Border Fine Arts Doberman
any question email me at
Old October 24th 03, 02:50 AM
Sylvia M.

wrote in message
m...
Go to

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Looks like spam to me...

Old October 24th 03, 02:50 AM
Sylvia M.

Old October 24th 03, 11:00 PM
onlyTwoSeemsSoFewCats

Sylvia M. wrote:
wrote in message
m...

Go to

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Looks like spam to me...

Given that Ebay expressly forbids any trading of live creatures, yeah.
Just somebody being a dork... I wonder if Ebay would terminate the
auctions if they got complaints, though?

Johanna, a *respectful* ebay user....

Old October 25th 03, 06:38 AM
Sylvia M.

"onlyTwoSeemsSoFewCats" wrote in message
Sylvia M. wrote:
wrote in message
m...

Go to

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Looks like spam to me...

Given that Ebay expressly forbids any trading of live creatures, yeah.
Just somebody being a dork... I wonder if Ebay would terminate the
auctions if they got complaints, though?

Johanna, a *respectful* ebay user....

Doesn' t look like reel aminalz...juzt keychaynez an stuff.

Dyna, notta keychayne