Happee annipurrsary to myown deer Toonya

Old February 18th 15, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Happee annipurrsary to myown deer Toonya

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
I duznt know abowt Nova Skosha. Maybe we didnt go hi enuf to see it.

Dis wine dat Hercule sent iz furry gud, isnt it?

[The waitkitty arrives carrying a tray.]

Waitkitty: Good evening, Monsieur and Madame. I have for you some
appetizers, complements of the house. There are shrimp, clams on the half
shell, and moths on a stick. If you would like to try any of our other
appetizers, just ask. Are you ready to order your main courses?

==============================
What du yu sluggest?

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Old February 19th 15, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
I duznt know abowt Nova Skosha. Maybe we didnt go hi enuf to see it.

Dis wine dat Hercule sent iz furry gud, isnt it?

[The waitkitty arrives carrying a tray.]

Waitkitty: Good evening, Monsieur and Madame. I have for you some
appetizers, complements of the house. There are shrimp, clams on the half
shell, and moths on a stick. If you would like to try any of our other
appetizers, just ask. Are you ready to order your main courses?

==============================
What du yu sluggest?

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Hmm...maybe a Chateau Briand, with baby vegetables for two?
Ya tink?
P2nya

Old February 20th 15, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Dat sownz furry gud! Waitkitty, we iz reddy to ordur!

[The waitkitty takes their orders and goes to the kitchen.]

Wile we iz waitin, letz injoy da vyooz. We kan see All-cat-raz iland, Golden Gate Park, sum bridgez, Fisherkitty's Warf, an Girardelli Skware. Maybe we shud do a toor of San Furncisco sum time wif da komoonitee -- derez so much to see, and so much kitty historee.

[The waitkitty comes back with the kitties' dinners.]

Waitkitty: Madame and Monsieur, here are your dinners. Is there anything else I can bring you?

Sundance: I fingk we iz fine fur now, fangu.

[The waitkitty bows and leaves.]

Letz eet, Sweetee. Dis lukz delishus.
Old February 21st 15, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Dat sownz furry gud! Waitkitty, we iz reddy to ordur!

[The waitkitty takes their orders and goes to the kitchen.]

Wile we iz waitin, letz injoy da vyooz. We kan see All-cat-raz iland,
Golden Gate Park, sum bridgez, Fisherkitty's Warf, an Girardelli Skware.
Maybe we shud do a toor of San Furncisco sum time wif da komoonitee --
derez so much to see, and so much kitty historee.

[The waitkitty comes back with the kitties' dinners.]

Waitkitty: Madame and Monsieur, here are your dinners. Is there anything
else I can bring you?

Sundance: I fingk we iz fine fur now, fangu.

[The waitkitty bows and leaves.]

Letz eet, Sweetee. Dis lukz delishus.
===============================
Effin da vegytubbles luuuk gud!
Did yu want sum red wyne wiff da chateau brieyond?
Purrleeze pass dz sault.
munch-munch...

P2ooneea

Old February 23rd 15, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Yes, pleez, sum red wine wud be furry gud.

[Sundance and Pi2nya enjoy their meal, meowing and looking at the views of San Furncisco while they eat. When they finish their main course, the waitkitty brings an assortment of petits fours. As the kitties eat, it gets dark and the lights of the city come out.]

Well, dat wuz furry gud, and Ize glad we had owrown annipurrsary dinner togedder here. If yoo haz had enuf, we kud go to da Waldorf Astoria Ballrum fur dansin, or we kud go to Hawaii wif da uther kitteez in da uther thred. Eethur wun iz OK wif myownself.

Sundance
Old February 23rd 15, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Yes, pleez, sum red wine wud be furry gud.

[Sundance and Pi2nya enjoy their meal, meowing and looking at the views of
San Furncisco while they eat. When they finish their main course, the
waitkitty brings an assortment of petits fours. As the kitties eat, it gets
dark and the lights of the city come out.]

Well, dat wuz furry gud, and Ize glad we had owrown annipurrsary dinner
togedder here. If yoo haz had enuf, we kud go to da Waldorf Astoria Ballrum
fur dansin, or we kud go to Hawaii wif da uther kitteez in da uther thred.
Eethur wun iz OK wif myownself.

Sundance
=======================
Wewl I dunt wanna be greedeee, but we kud danze fur uh wyle an den Port tu
Hawaii, Ya tink?

P2neee

Old February 23rd 15, 08:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Uv korse we kan, Sweetee! I juss didnt want to munoppy... mopoliz... be too selfish wif owrown time togedder. Meowrice!

Meowrice: Yes, Monsieur Sundance? What can I do for you?

Sundance: We haz had a furry lubly time. Da fudz wuz delishus an da lokashun wunnerful! We iz reddy to go to the Waldorf Astoria now to danse in da famiss grand ballrum. Kan yurown 'porter send ussez back to arown da turn uv da lastest cenchury?

Meowrice: Of course, sir and madame. We have many kitties who enjoy visiting that time and place. I have already set the coordinates, so you may use the 'porter when you are ready.

Sundance: Furry gud, fangu furry much. Toonya, shall we go?

[Sundance and Pi2nya take one last look at the views before leaving, then step into the 'porter. The trip seems to take a little longer than usual, but not much, and they arrive at the Waldorf-Astoria Grand Ballroom in hotel's heyday. The 'porter also changed their clothing, and they are now dressed in formal wear of the period.]

Oh, Toonya, yoo lukz bootiful! I fingk da okestra iz playin a waltz. May I hab dis danse?
Old February 25th 15, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

[...]

OVV Korze, Darlink!
1-2-3- 1-2-3 -1-23 . .
..