Hoo iz ower owldizt aktiff Kiyyee?

Old April 26th 15, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default Hoo iz ower owldizt aktiff Kiyyee?

"cshenk" wrote in message
Sylvia M wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Hoo iz ower owldizt aktiff Kiyyee?
It haz bin trasiahun duee oqn owldizt kittee tu b chairkitty of
Secretary of Elder Kitties. Mosey is 13...is dere un owldur kittee
ho wantz da pozishun?

Pit2nya, Grand Poohba

Hai!

Wez not sure onna mee. There was a long dark time inna da OUT. Iz not
want da job but Iz someplace frum 14-18 now.

Daisy-chan the magnifiscent

Ho Kay, Diz iz hard, But az Grand Pooh Bah in da tradishun of
Original Grand Pooh-Bah ... Lovable Louise, I wyll mayke diz decissun:

Secretary of Elder Kitties: Rebecca, age Sweet 16
Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties: OEJ
Deputy Assistant Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties: Daisy-chan the
magnifiscent Age 14-18:
Sub-Deputy Assistant Vice Secretary: Amelia Age 14

Secretary of Defense ...opin unless Mosey wantz it

Dekreed by:
Grand Pooh Bah, Pit2nya

Dear Pit2nya,
I wood beh happi tu beh da Secretary of Defense. yeUP
Fangu sew vury mutch.
Mosey

Old April 28th 15, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"Mosey=^..^="

"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

Mosey - uh DOC at age 13 nex munth

Old May 2nd 15, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla=^..^=[_4_]

Default Sad News from anti Kyla Sent May 1, 2015

Hi,
My youngest sister Melanie just called me from Utah to tell me that my mid
sister Kim, passed away this morning from the cancer she has been battling
since 1976.
Kim was 66 years old, was married to her husband Ron since 1971, and they
had 5 grown children and 21 Grandkids.
Kim was so loved and will be missed by all of those who loved her.
I'm just in tears, and Mosey may or may not post for _awhile._
I just love all of the humans, cats and dogs here,
With love, sadness and tears,
Kyla

Old May 2nd 15, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 5/1/2015 11:25 PM, Kyla=^..^= wrote:

"Kyla=^..^="
Hi,
My youngest sister Melanie just called me from Utah to tell me that my
mid sister Kim, passed away this morning from the cancer she has been
battling since 1996.
Kim was 66 years old, was married to her husband Ron since 1971, and
they had 5 grown children and 21 Grandkids.
Kim was so loved and will be missed by all of those who loved her.
I'm just in tears, and Mosey may or may not post for _awhile._
I just love all of the humans, cats and dogs here,
With love, sadness and tears,
Kyla

Sending Lots of purrs and prayers to you and all who loved Kim.

Samwise, Lucy Lu and auntie Ann
Old May 2nd 15, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla=^..^=[_4_]

"ann791"

On 5/1/2015 11:25 PM, Kyla=^..^= wrote:

"Kyla=^..^="
Hi,
My youngest sister Melanie just called me from Utah to tell me that my
mid sister Kim, passed away this morning from the cancer she has been
battling since 1996.
Kim was 66 years old, was married to her husband Ron since 1971, and
they had 5 grown children and 21 Grandkids.
Kim was so loved and will be missed by all of those who loved her.
I'm just in tears, and Mosey may or may not post for _awhile._
I just love all of the humans, cats and dogs here,
With love, sadness and tears,
Kyla

Sending Lots of purrs and prayers to you and all who loved Kim.

Samwise, Lucy Lu and auntie Ann

Thank you auntie Ann, Samwise and Lucy Lu for your purrs and prayers for me
and all who loved Kim.
I really miss her
Love,
Auntie Kyla

Old May 3rd 15, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Sylvia M wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Hoo iz ower owldizt aktiff Kiyyee?
It haz bin trasiahun duee oqn owldizt kittee tu b chairkitty of
Secretary of Elder Kitties. Mosey is 13...is dere un owldur kittee
ho wantz da pozishun?

Pit2nya, Grand Poohba

Hai!

Wez not sure onna mee. There was a long dark time inna da OUT. Iz
not want da job but Iz someplace frum 14-18 now.

Daisy-chan the magnifiscent

Daisy-chan the magnifiscent, Wow, I'm so sawry you were in da dark
out long ago. We all love you here, yeUP.
Nosepoinks, n lotza luffs.

Mosey

I'z mostly over it now as I'z got real family here. I has to be
careful on telling ghosty stories to Iowna though 'cause she gets
shivvery scares anna not good onez when Iz tell about dat time.

Meantime, wez hid unner da big bed today anna eben Cash joined.
Meowmie tooked out da big carpet washer thingie anna it's kinda loud so
wez hid fur a bit. Now da carpet is all fluffy.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!