Fritzie the matchmaker (long)

Old September 22nd 04, 04:33 PM
Marina

Singh wrote:
snippage
When I met Louie he came up to my place after about ten days, and met
Fritzie for the first time. Without a word he went to the bag of food
and fed him. Fritzie was all over him afterward, and even slept with him
while we watched the idiot box. After another ten days Louie proposed.
We'll celebrate our second anniversary next month.

Cats just know. If only I had trusted in Frank's judgement, I could have
saved myself from a beating.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old September 22nd 04, 06:13 PM
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Had I listened to a cat I would never have married an abusive alcoholic my
first time around.

Hugs,

CatNipped

No. No, no, NO. I can't believe it. I did it too.
Now I'm starting to be very afraid. It's too much of a coincidence.
It might be that I'm your "doppelganger" Apparently somewhere in the world
we all have one.
scared
Too spooky for me.
hides
Eeeek.

Tweed

Old September 22nd 04, 06:38 PM
CatNipped

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Had I listened to a cat I would never have married an abusive alcoholic
my first time around.

Hugs,

CatNipped

No. No, no, NO. I can't believe it. I did it too.
Now I'm starting to be very afraid. It's too much of a coincidence.
It might be that I'm your "doppelganger" Apparently somewhere in the
world we all have one.
scared
Too spooky for me.
hides
Eeeek.

Tweed

Wow, do, do, do, do - Twilight Zone music hear in background! I wrote my
story, about this first marriage, as "A Letter to Young Women in Trouble" at
http://www.gcmensa.org/ALetter.asp. If you get a chance to read it let me
know if there are any other similarities.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 22nd 04, 07:17 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:13:40 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Had I listened to a cat I would never have married an abusive alcoholic my
first time around.

Hugs,

CatNipped

No. No, no, NO. I can't believe it. I did it too.
Now I'm starting to be very afraid. It's too much of a coincidence.
It might be that I'm your "doppelganger"

Still ist die Nacht, es ruhen die Gassen,
In diesem Hause wohnte mein Schatz;
Sie hat schon längst die Stadt verlassen,
Doch steht noch das Haus auf demselben Platz.

Da steht auch ein Mensch und starrt in die Höhe
Und ringt die Hände vor Schmerzensgewalt;
Mir graust es, wenn ich sein Antlitz sehe -
Der Mond zeigt mir meine eigne Gestalt.

Du Doppelgänger, du bleicher Geselle!
Was äffst du nach mein Liebesleid,
Das mich gequält auf dieser Stelle