Big snow coming

Old February 24th 11, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Default Big snow coming

Diz souns like da nite Lizzy kame to ourown houze. Kold
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
we still gotz no sun, itz so gloomee anna kowde dat furee turned the
drapez klozed... he nefur duz diz... owrz tempurashure iz spotsa get to
minuz 8 tonite wiffa wind chill of minuz 23, OEJ not likin da kowlde
"MLB" wrote in message
Storrmmee wrote:
fang ursef, da windmonzterz iz beree nozee anna da furee luked owt anna
said it wuz white owt kondishunz, OEJ, who iz shoving MH ofur ta get
purt offa blankee
"MLB" wrote in message
Storrmmee wrote:
up to twenty inches is the potential here in springfield, soft
"Amelia" wrote in message
We are getting snow non stop, but where I am, it's kind of on the
edge
of the storm, so we should 'only' get about 6 or 8 inches, by the
time
it ends tomorrow.

a LOT of places are getting a LOT more snow than where I am.
The weather guy on WGN morning news is saying that this storm has the
potential to be the largest storm in Chicago history. We're hoping
the
storm doesn't realize it's potential

Amelia

Senin purrrs fur al tu bee saf frum da stormm. TuTu

Owrs sun iz shynin britli but itz sposd tu go tu zerow tunyt. Iz had a
sunbaf trew da windo tuday. TuTu